Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Nice to have kinky titan like this have update when it is a bit dry on the genre lately. Just other day I was looking at popular games from this genre and most were abandoned or 6+ months last update. Looking forward to enjoying this today, thanks for sharing and thanks for people supporting the project! :)

Reactions: BeastMaster59

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Should have also been a cheating path with Tyrone, the MC was a like a third wheel in the hotel scene and kind of ruined the scene, looks like Lara's boss has been entirely killed off by mobsters as he is nowhere to be seen. Would be good if she goes into work and her boss was in on it the whole time and asks how her cuck husband is going, and she will get the shock of her life and they have a boardroom meeting where Lara gets gangbanged, and she loves it. Well, we won't be seeing the last of Tyrone that is for sure, Lara loved it, she wants more, she now knows why she exists. (y)
Considering how long it takes for other lesser games to get on to this website, uploading this game so early is very disrespectful to the developer who goes on this website and interacts with the other users.

pngwyn

May 24, 2023
Is there new content in the previous parts of the game/will I miss anything by continuing from the last point in 0.0.8?

JKrieger

Oct 2, 2022
Fantastic update! This is one of the best game currently out there, no question. Love the way different amount of "points" with the ladies changes things from run to run.

Reactions: Priappus

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
...looks like Lara's boss has been entirely killed off by mobsters...
Naaah, he's just at the refilling station during this update because last time he was completely drained. But TV news segment and house party is going to be big part of next update.

Although biggest love next update will get Erica for sure... regarding how the date ended... and beginning of her journey to become more sexy, but still innocent.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Naaah, he's just at the refilling station during this update because last time he was completely drained. But TV news segment and house party is going to be big part of next update.

Although biggest love next update will get Erica for sure... regarding how the date ended... and beginning of her journey to become more sexy, but still innocent.
hello Dev .. is this Erica is the same Erica who is in part one with Christine ?? or she is suppose to be another person with no connection in here ?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Holy heck I thought T4bbo was joking about naming a character after me
Bro you are awesome

This update was awesome
One of the best games with ntr around
Doesn't hurt that all the women are awesome

I think it's already better than the first game
It's already my second favourite game with ntr around

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes