Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
And mc can call the Feds on Tony about some illegal insider trading rumor or just SWAT him
View attachment 2995059
Thank God Lara stopped MC during the Date Night or else Tony will punched badly by MC (Tony's face After the Punch = :alien: )...And Maybe that Night could be the Last Night for Tony ( Chapter of Tony Ended) :LOL::LOL:

RanbooRanbooliveGIF.gif

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I don't know why they hate Lara so much, but hey, if it doesn't matter, I'll join in to defend the queen. I hope for a reward like spending time with Angellica.
I find it difficult about Tony being persecuted by the law because someone with power like him must have connections and if he fails he would expose the MC, his revenge should be from the shadows so that they do not connect him with whatever he has planned

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I don't know why they hate Lara so much, but hey, if it doesn't matter, I'll join in to defend the queen. I hope for a reward like spending time with Angellica.
I find it difficult about Tony being persecuted by the law because someone with power like him must have connections and if he fails he would expose the MC, his revenge should be from the shadows so that they do not connect him with whatever he has planned
Tony is a Lusty Old man, He definitely wants Lara to be snatched from MC, Probably yes he is the Boss and head of Media Quarters he definitely has some links to underworld people, I believe that. He wants Lara to milk more for engagement and money from Live telecast ( He suggested wearing revealing clothes to grab attention) and I guess Lara in the future somehow get stuck by those people in that Place like Executives or famous people coming over there ( Being Under controlled by Tony, That he can use Lara for himself for satisfaction Purposes), He is Evil :cautious:,

And MC doesn't need to go for Angelica ** Remember** She will join MC herself , When she needs money or a New PC or Photos for Shoots and Live Stream

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
If it's interesting, if it happened it would make the ntr route better than it is now, you could have Lara have sex with different men of power to convince them to make deals with him, maybe a gangbang scene and put vibrators inside her dress and have tony them activate when you do your live program, will it last the entire program? :unsure:

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
I don't know why they hate Lara so much, but hey, if it doesn't matter
As one of the "haters" I'll try to explain my POV, maybe you'll understand at least part of the position: the first minute of the game are a good recruitment ad for forces against her, lmao. If a woman I'm involved with exploded at me like that out of nowhere I'd be showing her the door. Or maybe ice-cold shower while she was dressed first, then the door. That was straight out domestic abuse, dude, unprovoked even. She was out of control, histrionic, hysterical and violent. I've been in an abusive relationship and since then the way a partner fights in a squabble or reacts is a good indicator of personality and Lara throws off all the red flags and alarm whistles for me.

She has serious anger management issues, plus there's the way she treated Erica and I could go on with reasons that make me dislike the character. I get it, there is kink for older MILFs, but for me quality of personality is the deciding point and she failed miserably on that test. If MC and she were real people I wouldn't see their relationship lasting more than another year or two before exploding messily. Mike is fucked already though, he'd be paying child support and palimony for the rest of his life, she is vicious enough to not want to remarry even if she found another guy, just to keep milking Mike.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Honestly one of the reasons I don't really like Lara as much as other people isn't even something that's her fault

When I first started this game, I thought the focus would be on the babysitters
For example, mc falling in love with a younger inexperienced woman
Or something like that

Anyway, just my thoughts on the matter

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
If it's interesting, if it happened it would make the ntr route better than it is now, you could have Lara have sex with different men of power to convince them to make deals with him, maybe a gangbang scene and put vibrators inside her dress and have tony them activate when you do your live program, will it last the entire program? :unsure:
IMG_1671.gif

Lt_Dan_219

Feb 27, 2022
I have few questions. Have the points gained/lost stopped? Are those points just used to set a route? After routes are set do you just use points within a scene for outcomes?

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
The points are used for the relationship status with the main characters and enable the ntr if these are low
What you said joshy is the same thing that happened to me, I thought the mc's story was going to be him seducing the babysitters and instead the game is more focused on Lara and Angellica at least for now
Exactly Same thing I also Noticed. Getting Lara's points to keep her active is as hard as Pushing MC inside Angelica Pu$$y :rolleyes:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
The points are used for the relationship status with the main characters and enable the ntr if these are low
What you said joshy is the same thing that happened to me, I thought the mc's story was going to be him seducing the babysitters and instead the game is more focused on Lara and Angellica at least for now
If we continue like this, then at this rate the MC will soon be left without attention in the game.... this will be a little disappointing, I would like to finally see the MC's stories where, according to Lara, she likes how her husband fucks other girls and she watches, or maybe she will join them and will be FFM. It would be more interesting to watch... otherwise the path of the NTR can become boring. it's time to pay attention to other plots, and not just Lara + Tony or how they are trying to humiliate her :cautious:

Reactions: Imnus and jllkfsdj

Lt_Dan_219

Feb 27, 2022
It just seems to me that relationship points have stopped being gained/lost. That points within a scene like jealousy will determine outcomes of that scene.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
If Lara has a threesome with the MC or Tony, it is most likely that the chosen one will be Miranda because although I would like it to be Erica, the problem is that Lara does not see her as a possible sexual partner for the MC, maybe that will change in the future. with updates
You can't Deny one fact Lara is kind of Insecure about Babysitters, Especially Erica, and always Bossy with MC and Angelica. And yes the reason is the Simplicity of Erica and the Young beautiful sweet girl ( That attracts MC most as You know MC that's Why married Lara in the first place thinking that Lara will be go cool on him)

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
An idea that I liked that Joshy had was to introduce a new character who could be Erica's study partner who secretly has feelings for her, maybe if this happens the MC will get curious and start paying more attention to her. Erica, T4bbo is willing to name him joshy, but it would be better if he says joshy92, lest Nintendo finds out and thinks he is messing with their property and sends the yakkuza to T4bbo and breaks his legs, this would be a new excuse for him, how many are there so far? :ROFLMAO:

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
I don't think Lara is insecure with babysitters, she just doesn't see them as being on the same level as her and the same thing happened with Sasha at the photo show where she seems to belittle both of them.
If she wasn't insecure she wouldn't have jumped down Erica's throat like that. She saw Erica as a threat to her hold on MC and tried to "exterminate" it or rather intimidate Erica into compliance or retreat.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes