MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
The reality is that the ntr content is still a little weak so I'm not interested, I prefer the swinger route that is happening with their neighbors, mc and angelica finally have sex (it's not another dream because a low blow for mc) and Let's continue with Erica, poor thing needs to have her moment to shine now.
Yeah. I don’t mind swinging either, I like swings that don’t involve cheating. Yes, it’s time to raise Eric higher, it will be interesting to watch, otherwise there will be only NTR with Lara around, everyone will want to see how she is humiliated, it’s time for at least a calm scene with Angelica or with Eric, maybe even MC with Lara with their friends)))

Reactions: Leongen43

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
It's a hope and a guess. I want the MC to be able to give Lara to the streets in the NTR route.
This would be a good idea, if it weren't for Tony, the appearance of her ex wouldn't be too much? then behind MC’s back she will be with both her ex and Tony? I would first like to see how MC kicked the crap out of Tony, it would be logical, then what to do with Lara, without a clue... maybe MC will tell Lara to fuck off? and if the ex appears, then it’s time for the MC to open his eyes and deal with the hard stuff :eek::mad:

Reactions: Leongen43

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
In the swinger route, what interests me is that Lara and Miranda seem like they want to cheat on their husbands, I wonder if they make a pact or each one will go for what they want in their own way
Miranda does cheat and her Husband John also does the same and they look like they allow each other to do that, Miranda knows that besides John's duty, he attains other girls and John also seems to know that Miranda joins other Guys. And Lara looks like she likes to ride bikes (Especially John's Bike) maybe one day She will ride Bike's and then on John and even with more Passion and later joined by Miranda, Lara seems more interested in John and Miranda (Huge Turn ON ...Maybe a Threesome in the future)

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Miranda suspects what Lara is doing with Tony and at some point he can use what he knows to blackmail her and want to have more sex with the MC without having to wait to share her husband and Lara agrees so that the MC doesn't find out.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Miranda suspects what Lara is doing with Tony and at some point he can use what he knows to blackmail her and want to have more sex with the MC without having to wait to share her husband and Lara agrees so that the MC doesn't find out.
If there is any option between Miranda and Dr. Wick, I will choose Dr. Wick reason this is her time for Special Therapy with MC :LOL: so that She can import some ideas into Mc's Mind that "Keep your Options Open Dear beside your Wife" :ROFLMAO:...Then MC can freely use Erica for future to check in his luck :sneaky: <<<Potential Partner for future + 1 >>>

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Doing special therapy seems like a good idea to me, everything that adds to the couple seems positive to me, but whatever he freely uses Erica be careful because if he goes too far and she feels that they took advantage of her innocence and runs away, when this happens and their fans find out you better start running because I don't think they will be very happy and they will blame you :LOL:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Doing special therapy seems like a good idea to me, everything that adds to the couple seems positive to me, but whatever he freely uses Erica be careful because if he goes too far and she feels that they took advantage of her innocence and runs away, when this happens and their fans find out you better start running because I don't think they will be very happy and they will blame you :LOL:
Mc should go slowly....slowly...easily on Erica. or She will get a Heart attack, But is She that Innocent like a Child?? ig no, think of that part Where she was dreaming after looking MC's laptop and finding Jessica and Jane's Photoshoot, She was thinking of MC in the Washroom:devilish: , She loves MC observation on her but gets panic when he Approaches, MC definitely reach her slowly with Consent :D... Maybe adding Relationship points later on, it will be easy on her

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Maybe you could also put a tablet near her with adult videos of married men and teenagers, if she is curious and starts watching she can start touching herself where she fantasizes about the mc, hopefully she is the one who looks for the mc and everything that happens will be with consent So no one is going to blame you unless you film it because if you do and they discover you there, you're screwed. :LOL:

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes