Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
But they never felt that it is a little hypocritical that what Lara does is considered cheating but the same does not happen when we talk about the MC when they are both acting badly, they should both see Dr. Wick to give many explanations of what they were doing and incidentally Can it help Dr. Wick to have new material for her book, how would the session end?:unsure:

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022
T4bbo, Well, I confirm. I did another quick play, this is what it gives.

1.) NTR ON.
2.) Points, I am at -13.
3.) Not clicking on option letting Lara blow Tony.
View attachment 2980882
BJ condition is on false.

Then comes the problem, she lets herself be touched, gives the choice “Stop it!” which will bring the script TonyLeverageOverLara = "1" at hotel.

I put the save for office and hotel.

Which tool are you using, to get it shown like this?

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
People Loves Lara and I agree that she is beautiful. But...... I think that yes Ig people think that the MCs are only MC and Lara but can anyone think what is the name of this Game? It itself is Babysitters. Obviously, Lara always keeps busy with her Media Job but besides Her, the babysitters are Mc and Erica. So isn't it fair if Erica looks more competitive against Lara? That even makes the audience look more hard to choose between Lara, Angelica, and Erica. Other female characters are also so good in comparison. Erica is good-looking as well but I personally feel like If a Plot could be added Where " Lara leaves the house for work and Angelica leaves the house to her friend's place, Mc stays in the house and Erica stays with baby suddenly she got a message from her tooth doctor (Dentist) appointment to remove her Braces and MC take her and baby with them at the dentist( Dr) place" like that and if she should shave her Private place as it's doesn't match her personality that looks good on Bold Angelica...if these changes will be there probably She looks healthy opponent for both Angelica and Lara

Last edited:

Imnus

Apr 26, 2020
How about thinking my words through before starting up the bandwagon?

Look at Jessica in BS1, her facial features, lips, cheeks, chin, eyes, in close up scenes. Her face looks more like that of a black woman than a latina. It's nothing about skin colour. Why are you Americans so fucking obssessed with skin colour?
I'm not American, I'm latino.

Again, latino is not a race, it's a cultural and geographical background, when I say that latinos can be range from as white as milk to as black charcoal, I don't mean they all have similar features but have different skin colors. I mean latinos can be of any race, from the whitest Scandinavian to the blackest of Africans.

So yeah, there are tens of millions of latinas that look exactly like Jessica, mostly in Colombia, Ecuador, Venezuela and the Caribbean. She's probably a mix of black and white, but more black than white with maybe some indian thrown into it.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm not American, I'm latino.

Again, latino is not a race, it's a cultural and geographical background, when I say that latinos can be range from as white as milk to as black charcoal, I don't mean they all have similar features but have different skin colors. I mean latinos can be of any race, from the whitest Scandinavian to the blackest of Africans.

So yeah, there are tens of millions of latinas that look exactly like Jessica, mostly in Colombia, Ecuador, Venezuela and the Caribbean. She's probably a mix of black and white, but more black than white with maybe some indian thrown into it.
Let him see it as he want's, besides we are also "Americans" there are 3 Americas and this guy compared Lara with Hitler in some way / No gastes polvora en chimangos!

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Unfortunately today Erica is not competition for Lara or Angellica because a plot has not yet been developed to become a competitive rival, currently for the MC there is not much difference between a piece of furniture or Erica has no weight in the story, I would like her to have a visual improvement so that it will highlight her beauty without losing her innocence and create a story to turn her into a real temptation for the mc

Dec 29, 2021
Unfortunately today Erica is not competition for Lara or Angellica because a plot has not yet been developed to become a competitive rival, currently for the MC there is not much difference between a piece of furniture or Erica has no weight in the story, I would like her to have a visual improvement so that it will highlight her beauty without losing her innocence and create a story to turn her into a real temptation for the mc

I think Erica is the youngest of them all? Should her innocence be taken away now? Or better yet, let them and us fidget a bit? It would be more realistic. But she's really sweet.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023

I am talking from the Appearance POV. Not from Personality-wise. I love her personality but as I mentioned Some changes or plot in that way. She is actually a very good character and No matter What--- MC loves to spend time with her and lil chit chats. It's good but according to the audience's pov it's Obvious that Lara and Angelica are like Top most from Looks So they choose between them. For Polling ig, if lil work is done on her then it will be hard for the audience to select among them that will add a good taste to the game.:)

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
They don't believe that Erica deserves to have a date with the MC to clarify her feelings about him and see if they can move forward or not, something that would be our decision if we want to have something with Erica, for me she has to have her moment to shine in the story above the other female characters

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I also think that way. Like I feel like Lara is in a Relation with MC but if any Route you choose there is one truth that Lara can't give enough time to MC. In the house beside Angelica ( She sometimes keeps busy outside either partying with friends or with her personal Stuff), Erica stays most of the time with MC, in fact She is very much focused on MC from 1st day though she never crosses her limits with MC as I guess She is waiting an offer from MC. As her talks with MC are always Sweet to read Like Beside Lara, She has the most potential impact on MC. Even if we think there is one another thing that Dr. Wick is great but I think She could invite MC for Private Therapy Sessions who knows What will happen :LOL:, But not as strong a bond as Erica shares, Moreover Angelica can cross her limit for her demand for Shoots or Money related so Not that Deep, Miranda just want Hookups with MC not serious, And Erica friends (Jessica and Jane) look Bi to me, One more thing people are forgetting Sasha and Yoga Instructor and they should also have some time like MC photoshoots with Sasha and Mc caught (Sasha and her Bf making out kind of exhibitionist )...Miranda and Lara can have fun with the Yoga Instructor, or Lara and Miranda with John, Lara should have options open beside MC and Boss and Similarly, MC should have open thoughts and I also love his potential with Erica :love:

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I also think that way. Like I feel like Lara is in a Relation with MC but if any Route you choose there is one truth that Lara can't give enough time to MC. In the house beside Angelica ( She sometimes keeps busy outside either partying with friends or with her personal Stuff), Erica stays most of the time with MC, in fact She is very much focused on MC from 1st day though she never crosses her limits with MC as I guess She is waiting an offer from MC. As her talks with MC are always Sweet to read Like Beside Lara, She has to most potential impact on MC. Even if we think there is one another thing that Dr. Wick is great but I think She could invite MC for Private Therapy Sessions who knows What will happen :LOL:, But not as strong a bond as Erica shares, Moreover Angelica can cross her limit for her demand for Shoots or Money related so Not that Deep, Miranda just want Hookups with MC not serious, And Erica friends (Jessica and Jane) look Bi to me, One more thing people are forgetting Sasha and Yoga Instructor and they should also have some time like MC photoshoots with Sasha and Mc caught (Sasha and her Bf making out kind of exhibitionist )...Miranda and Lara can have fun with the Yoga Instructor, or Lara and Miranda with John, Lara should have options open beside MC and Boss and Similarly, MC should have open thoughts and I also love his potential with Erica :love:
pretty sure sasha is lesbian, unless she is bi, but she got really turned on with the girls at the photoshoot and never shows interest in mc

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
pretty sure sasha is lesbian, unless she is bi, but she got really turned on with the girls at the photoshoot and never shows interest in mc
Yes yes Omg ...Haha So true during Magazine Shoots :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...Moreover Bi ig though she looks like She don't like Flirting from MC as Ig she believes it's their Workplace and She doesn't want to cross her limits...In the male case but in the female case She was turned on.... And We can see Some What Miranda trying the same with Lara in the Massage parlour and Hot Bath Tub Night

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
At some point they should have a sex party where the contained lust of all characters is unleashed. Surely we would see very hot sex scenes and they could take some good photos to immortalize the moment. Will some feel guilty the day after? :unsure:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
At some point they should have a sex party where the contained lust of all characters is unleashed. Surely we would see very hot sex scenes and they could take some good photos to immortalize the moment. Will some feel guilty the day after? :unsure:
Idk Why But It sounds very Dangerous....If anyone is caught then it will be problematic...For the Future Scene it might affect so ig playing safe is the best option :unsure:.....Maybe it can be added in the dream option that sounds better and safe, Like Mc watching some group P0rn before bed and then getting a dream like this Partying.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes