lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
lol I've been amused by the banter back and forth about whether she's attractive or not.

Everyone has their own tastes, but I do think she's an attractive woman, and looks realistic for her age, as well. Well, her body doesn't necessarily look like she just got through a pregnancy, but she also doesn't look like mom's in other games where they look the same age as their teenage kids.
I find her quite sexy and beautifull. Love her skin ton, blue eyes, nice tits and amazing ass.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
They are beautiful and lovely whores. jk.

Anyway personally I try to be half kind half mean to Lara (as Busted1201 described), so that she still has an ok relationship with the mc but still cheats, but I probably miss a lot of ntr scenes in the process (unless I'm wrong about something). I also don't like being a total dick to her, I wish Tony would just lend mc a girl to settle the score so that Lara can play with dicks with some peace of mind. Then she teaches her daughter how to have some fun while climbing the ladder. (A man can dream.)
maybe someone will make a walktrough

In my recent playtrough I have fun with Lara ( Swinging and Voyeurism )have fun with Angelica ( a little bit ) and Lara gets still the dick of Tony

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
lol I've been amused by the banter back and forth about whether she's attractive or not.

Everyone has their own tastes, but I do think she's an attractive woman, and looks realistic for her age, as well. Well, her body doesn't necessarily look like she just got through a pregnancy, but she also doesn't look like mom's in other games where they look the same age as their teenage kids.
And thats why she for my personal taste "Hot as Fuck " an middle age Woman/Mum with a hot Body and beautiful face who does not look like a teenager.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I have to admit that Lara is a beautiful woman, that's why it bothers me that she has something with that old man, but if I could, I would like to be able to choose her lover so that she can see how much I love her and maybe she will send me videos so that I don't worry, that makes me happy. I would give him time to be a very loving father to Angellica. When I tell Dr. Wick everything, I'm sure she will feel proud of the incredible family that the MC has, right? :unsure: :LOL:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It's good that the MC is finally going to have a worthy rival now if I'm going to like the NTR in this game, T4bbo could do a poll between the MC and Joshy to see who takes Erica's virginity, if he does I give my vote to joshy and let the mc settle for watching

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
I understand that some people don't like Lara but they call her ugly when she is clearly the most attractive character in the game and I am sure that she is the one I spend the most time developing her face, you just have to look at the level of detail that her face has. So you know, my favorite is Angellica but it doesn't take away from the obvious fact that this game would lose much of its appeal if Lara didn't exist.
"most attractive character in the game"

For me it's just, lol, no. I'm a bit like you, I follow a lot Babysitters for Angelica, I prefer Erica or even Claire (Dr. Wick) and Miranda above Lara.

Besides, that makes me think, I wanted to do an angry Lara route with the MC, that's actually not possible.

(For now.)
If you are at 6 or more relationship points with Lara. She is still in love with you.

If you are below 6 points. No matter what you do, even if you make the right choices and are totally Opposed to Tony, she will cheat on you with him. It's completely illogical with the choices, I understand that Lara could cheat with Jhon but Tony? It doesn't make sense.

I imagine it's planned for later, I kept a route with 6 points and one below, we'll see where it goes. A game like Babysitters demands to be played over and over again, to see all the possibilities, which is truly one of its great strengths. Whatever the character. :p

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
It's good that the MC is finally going to have a worthy rival now if I'm going to like the NTR in this game, T4bbo could do a poll between the MC and Joshy to see who takes Erica's virginity, if he does I give my vote to joshy and let the mc settle for watching
hmm, really? I'd think it'd be better to let Joshy become Erica's boyfriend... but then she gives her virginity to MC, instead. And then MC turns her from being a babysitter into a mother in need of a babysitter...

And then Joshy can clean up future creampies from MC. Win-Win scenario.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Joshy would make an excellent babysitter for MC and Erica's children. That were conceived as Joshy held Erica's hand as MC was pumping her full of cum.

Thankfully, Joshy didn't eat the cum out of her and instead allowed her to become pregnant.

That's the kind of guy Joshy is. Making sacrifices in the name of love.

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
"most attractive character in the game"

For me it's just, lol, no. I'm a bit like you, I follow a lot Babysitters for Angelica, I prefer Erica or even Claire (Dr. Wick) and Miranda above Lara.

Besides, that makes me think, I wanted to do an angry Lara route with the MC, that's actually not possible.

(For now.)
If you are at 6 or more relationship points with Lara. She is still in love with you.

If you are below 6 points. No matter what you do, even if you make the right choices and are totally Opposed to Tony, she will cheat on you with him. It's completely illogical with the choices, I understand that Lara could cheat with Jhon but Tony? It doesn't make sense.

I imagine it's planned for later, I kept a route with 6 points and one below, we'll see where it goes. A game like Babysitters demands to be played over and over again, to see all the possibilities, which is truly one of its great strengths. Whatever the character. :p:devilish:

This should not be truth... are you sure? In order for Lara to cheat on you with Tony following needs to be met cumulatively:
1.) NTR ON - therapist question
2.) Points below 6
3.) Not clicking on option letting Lara blow Tony or Tony touch her private parts...

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
The MC is not worthy if he wants to take Erica's virginity, let it be in a dream and in reality let it be Joshy, he deserves to savor his moment later as you decide, you can savor the moments of others, does that seem fair to you?

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017

This should not be truth... are you sure? In order for Lara to cheat on you with Tony following needs to be met cumulatively:
1.) NTR ON - therapist question
2.) Points below 6
3.) Not clicking on option letting Lara blow Tony or Tony touch her private parts...
I could do it again, but I had tested it several times. I'll try to take some screenshots and send them here.

莫修114178

Nov 27, 2021
I'm looking forward to this game update so much that every time I click on the author's page, my breath starts to rush. Ah, for all the fans out there, when's the update?

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes