DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Chill out palmtrees, you cant hurt anyone feelings with this nickname dont get so triggered if you never touched any women on your life, your day will come.

And where im wrong? Since that 1 year out, who the male MC fucked? I said he fucked Lara(his wife) and his neighboor, where im wrong and where is that multiple sex? No one absolutely no one votes for Miranda on his patreon thats why no one cares about her content and all of his scenes are just casual sex scenes, and those scenes with Miranda is male MC sharing his wife too.

“That quite literally translates” lmao take your L and go away. I never said he didnt have sex and now you change your narrative because of your thoughts. That dream scenes are not even sex i really dont get your point and its just irrelevant. No one pays for dream scenes.

Your entire point on this posts are just defending Lara’s fictional model and that makes you a man that has taste for a fictional women lol. And you never said it? Your whole point is just based that Lara’s votes are because she’s beauty and not because of cuckholding content and as you can see its not me who dont find her model atractive and not even 99% of ppl.

You considered her a second MC. She got a lot of screentime because of the votes on t4boo’s patreon like Tony/Lara and even that black guy on her gym got a poll. Or damn you’re so innocent to think those votes are because she’s attractive or because NTR. But her story is mean she doesnt block MC from doing nothing and not even Angelica, if male MC wants to bring 15 prostitutes to his house he’s gonna bring it because he's the main protagonist. Lara’s content in the last uptades are just NTR and sharing with her neighboor, you’re based that she’s a MC because of her screentime and choices of her path lol her choices in game are with Tony.

And you’re not butthurt? All this texts trying to defend a fictional character just because someone’s not agreeing with you? Also if you really support him you can just post the next uptade right here for everyone or maybe you can wait for me or someone to post for you and then you can fap for your cuckhold content and play for free. Then you can pass your sunday here trying to argue that you love Lara’s content and increase points on your silly pathetic life or at least enjoy your day or maybe thats your hobby. im done for here.
IMG_0767.gif

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It doesn't bother me that Lara is unfaithful but I would like it to be with someone better because after being with that old man it takes away all the desire to do it with her, at least I have enough space to move forward with Angellica and who knows maybe I will achieve something with Erica, the trio with Angellica and Dr. Wick is there. Can I see him or not? It's a dream. Damn it, the same thing happened to me as to the mc. :ROFLMAO:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
It doesn't bother me that Lara is unfaithful but I would like it to be with someone better because after being with that old man it takes away all the desire to do it with her, at least I have enough space to move forward with Angellica and who knows maybe I will achieve something with Erica, the trio with Angellica and Dr. Wick is there. Can I see him or not? It's a dream. Damn it, the same thing happened to me as to the mc. :ROFLMAO:
Maybe mc catches her cheating with Tony and kicks her out and changes the locks, so she has to move in the “nursing home” with Tony and his bingo buddies :ROFLMAO: While Angellica is working with us towards being “next top model” sending her mom pics of mc fucking her ass:ROFLMAO:

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Maybe mc catches her cheating with Tony and kicks her out and changes the locks, so she has to move in the “nursing home” with Tony and his bingo buddies :ROFLMAO: While Angellica is working with us towards being “next top model” sending her mom pics of mc fucking her ass:ROFLMAO:
Your are also cruel towards lovely Lara :(

its not her fault that she is an cheater, threat her well in the game and she will be
trustworthy (y)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Actually Lara never cheated on me even tho I left ntr on
I think you have to be mean to her for her to cheat
Which Is really the only criticism I have about this game tbh

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Actually Lara never cheated on me even tho I left ntr on
I think you have to be mean to her for her to cheat
Which Is really the only criticism I have about this game tbh
YES ! treat her mean and she will cheat.

First time i played the game i treat her well ( because she is hot Cake ) ... But whait a minute ! where the hell ist the NTR content ?
Second time i treat her like s..t and i got the NTR Content :devilish:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
YES ! treat her mean and she will cheat.

First time i played the game i treat her well ( because she is hot Cake ) ... But whait a minute ! where the hell ist the NTR content ?
Second time i treat her like s..t and i got the NTR Content :devilish:
Honestly it doesn't really feel like ntr to me if you have to be mean for her to cheat

Although tbh I'm no expert when it comes to ntr
I only like netorase
That's why I never saw Lara cheat
Because I will never be mean to a woman if I can help it
I want to treat them all like princesses

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Honestly it doesn't really feel like ntr to me if you have to be mean for her to cheat

I only like netorase
Can’t you just change your name to “Simp” already?
IMG_0553.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92 and L0b0ts

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017

I only like netorase
A litte hint ! you can treat her well and bad the same time . And she will cheat . Just keep the balance .

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Damn I didn't know that
But I can't be even a little mean
I don't even like it when the mc in these games call a woman a whore
Women are beautiful angels
Not whores.
They are beautiful and lovely whores. jk.

Anyway personally I try to be half kind half mean to Lara (as Busted1201 described), so that she still has an ok relationship with the mc but still cheats, but I probably miss a lot of ntr scenes in the process (unless I'm wrong about something). I also don't like being a total dick to her, I wish Tony would just lend mc a girl to settle the score so that Lara can play with dicks with some peace of mind. Then she teaches her daughter how to have some fun while climbing the ladder. (A man can dream.)

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
How i sleep knowing Lara is best girl
View attachment 2978129
lol I've been amused by the banter back and forth about whether she's attractive or not.

Everyone has their own tastes, but I do think she's an attractive woman, and looks realistic for her age, as well. Well, her body doesn't necessarily look like she just got through a pregnancy, but she also doesn't look like mom's in other games where they look the same age as their teenage kids.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
They are beautiful and lovely whores. jk.

Anyway personally I try to be half kind half mean to Lara (as Busted1201 described), so that she still has an ok relationship with the mc but still cheats, but I probably miss a lot of ntr scenes in the process (unless I'm wrong about something). I also don't like being a total dick to her, I wish Tony would just lend mc a girl to settle the score so that Lara can play with dicks with some peace of mind. Then she teaches her daughter how to have some fun while climbing the ladder. (A man can dream.)
On the swinger sharing path this couple dynamic is different, although there is a good piece to go till she gives in into corruption. with or without her Boss.

Reactions: fabulous007
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes