xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It is a great truth that it depends on our choices, how Lara, Angellica and, over time, perhaps Erica, evolve, how far could I go with Erica? :unsure:
Ohhh! Yum yum, I'd travel around the globe making sweet love to her, so sorry can't aswer (with the other girls also, im patological undecided)

Reactions: Leongen43

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
She's an ugly model for this game and in a comparison with other ones. You have more than 1k of comments here, i really doubt that you ever touched any woman on your life. And thats ''enough'' for you because you pay for absolutely nothing you play Babysitters for free. He's the main protagonist and the only women he's fucked was his neighboor who no one cares and no one votes, there's no even one poll about Miranda and a dream scene? lmao did you ever saw the comments about that dream scene on his patreon?
Did I hurt your feelings or something? What's me having 1k+ comments on F95 to do with my personal life? That's like 2-3 posts a day, or a couple minutes of my time. Also, how do you come to the conclusion that I'm not paying for this game? You are just assuming things without knowing anything about it.

I never said there was a poll about Miranda or the dream sequence either. You said the only thing t4bbo provided was Lara having sex with her boss over and over again while the MC is only getting teased.

When i said MC didnt have sex? I said he only fucked Lara and Miranda, go back to my text and read it again, your brain is starting to melt.
You seem to have forgotten about your initial post which started this argument. Are you sure it's my brain melting here?

Respect for T4boo's work but he was out for 1 year and the only thing he gave was just sex scenes with Lara
this uptade gonna be another teasing for male MC and Lara the worst model and ugliest hoe fucking her boss again and again.
That quite literally translates to you thinking that MC did not have any sex in recent updates, to which I replied that this is infact not true and it made it seem like you didn't even play the previous two releases. That's why I mentioned Miranda and the dream sequence aswell as sex with Lara to prove your statement wrong, which has got absolutely nothing to do with polls. God knows why you bring up polls. You might wanna read my posts more carefully to understand what I'm saying, and maybe make sure you don't forget what you yourself said in previous posts either. lol

Yeah obviously. Everyone is voting on Lara because her model is better than the others and not because a bunch of NTR/Cuckholding fans likes it.
I've never said that either. Surely there are a bunch of NTR fans, but that doesn't mean people don't find her attractive. You think she's ugly, and I told you that most people would disagree. Simple as that. Not my problem that's a tough pill for you to swallow.

She's considered to you the ''second MC'' but what makes her a MC? Getting banged by her boss and neighboor? Do you even play this game? Lara is there because of NTR and thats obviously her story is so mean that doesnt provides MC from fucking Erica and Angelica on their house. She's never there when those things happen and the story itself is about male MC who's actually telling everything happened to Dr Wick, if you got butthurt because someone talks about your cuckhold fetish, thats not problem.
I quite literally explained to you why I'd almost consider her to be the SECOND MC. Do I have to repeat myself for every single one of your nonsense replies? Lara has got alot of screentime, Lara has choices the player can make for her. She's got very individual routes. That's all I'm saying.

I don't know what gave you the impression that I'm "butthurt" about anything when I was just pointing out your flawed logic concerning some of the topics you address. Maybe you're just unable to understand my language to a degree that's required to have a sensical discussion with you about this.

And this game has way more characters than Lara, at least i pay for it but you? you pay for absolutely nothing.
Again, you're making assumptions about what I do or don't do. Grow up, buddy.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I didn’t even know that some people here don’t like Lara...? I'm a fan of Lara, because of her beauty and character, I would give her a score of 100 out of 10 points, but I'll give it 90 ball because she has Tony around her...:whistle: ‍ I know that you can avoid NTR and everything connected with NTR, but still it doesn’t change anything... I would like to see more of the plot with LARA and MC, and their hot scenes than Lara’s humiliation from the boss... Am I asking for too much? I hope everyone also likes the Lara+Mc plot as much as I do!

Dec 15, 2019
You considered her a second MC. She got a lot of screentime because of the votes on t4boo’s patreon like Tony/Lara and even that black guy on her gym got a poll. Or damn you’re so innocent to think those votes are because she’s attractive or because NTR. But her story is mean she doesnt block MC from doing nothing and not even Angelica, if male MC wants to bring 15 prostitutes to his house he’s gonna bring it because he's the main protagonist. you’re based that she’s a MC because of her screentime and choices of her path lol her choices in game are with Tony.
I won't judge that you din't pay any attetion to the history or the tags at all. If you realy follow the history of the game its obvious that lara is a second Main Character ( and you don't need be a writer or avid reader to figure that out). Screenshot_246.png

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
This thread is reaching peak reddit over the past few pages, full of the usual cliches like "LMAO IMAGINE THINKING THIS" and "haha grow up" (said whilst engaging in immature arguments)

I didn’t even know that some people here don’t like Lara...? I'm a fan of Lara, because of her beauty and character, I would give her a score of 100 out of 10 points, but I'll give it 90 ball because she has Tony around her...:whistle: ‍ I know that you can avoid NTR and everything connected with NTR, but still it doesn’t change anything... I would like to see more of the plot with LARA and MC, and their hot scenes than Lara’s humiliation from the boss... Am I asking for too much? I hope everyone also likes the Lara+Mc plot as much as I do!
I'm one of those who doesn't like Lara, I simply don't find her that attractive. But I realize many people do, so it doesn't make sense to try and fight that surge every update. As long as Angelica and Erica and the other side girls aren't completely forgotten about, so be it.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Isn't Erica and Elizabeth also LI ? Lara is clear she is the other "Main Character" just asking maybe i got somthing in to the wrong "ear"

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I like Lara and my favorite character is Angellica, but I recognize the great imbalance in content and being a game with multiple protagonists it becomes very evident, it is all due to the damn polls that T4bbo does where Lara always wins, I hope this changes because it is one of my favorite games

Lt_Dan_219

Feb 27, 2022
MC goes online and orders a castration tool and has a meet and greet with Tony and Tyrone. After the meet and greet MC puts their junk in a gift bag and hands it Lara along with an eviction notice and says " We'll talk about custody through our lawyers."

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts
Dec 15, 2019
I like Lara and my favorite character is Angellica, but I recognize the great imbalance in content and being a game with multiple protagonists it becomes very evident, it is all due to the damn polls that T4bbo does where Lara always wins, I hope this changes because it is one of my favorite games
This have to change because of the plot of the history, theres no way the history would progrress with only Lara content.

As exemple imagine this game only with Lara point of view (the same goes for the MC), won't work at all.
Also after she got allot of screen time the other point of the history narrative need progress, then i think the logical response is T4bbo focusing on that after content Lara update to not make holes in his own history or the history having holes, also the game if far from completedin my perspective.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
MC goes online and orders a castration tool and has a meet and greet with Tony and Tyrone. After the meet and greet MC puts their junk in a gift bag and hands it Lara along with an eviction notice and says " We'll talk about custody through our lawyers."
The ambiguity of the possesive adjective "their" here leads to two very very different interpretations.

• Angry
Reactions: Nymphonomicon

Lt_Dan_219

Feb 27, 2022
The ambiguity of the possesive adjective "their" here leads to two very very different interpretations.
Okay let's put it this way. MC castrates Tony and puts Tony's junk in a gift bag. MC castrates Tyrone and puts Tyrone's junk in the same gift bag and hands it Lara along with an eviction notice and says " We'll talk about custody through our lawyers."

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
That is not true.
The last poll about content which got the most votes was Angelica second Lara.
And it's always very close between them two.
So like the polls votes you can see which girls are the favorite ones for his supporters. But like a wrote weeks before, this update will be very balanced between the 3 girls.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Also, if you think Lara is ugly, this might not be the game for you considering that she's playing a major role in the story and could almost be considered a second MC if you ask me. Gotta say, I don't quite understand how you can call that woman ugly, but guess arguing over someones taste is rather pointless. Anyway, I'm pretty sure that about 99% of people playing this game find Lara to be quite the attractive woman and are happy that she's part of it. I know I am.
I sure as hell am not. Lara is fugly as all sin and quite literally the worst part of the game. Like other users have suggested here before the best thing that could happen would be having an option for a quick divorce and her character to be written off the game entirely for those who wish to follow that path.

I've already shared my feedback regarding Lara with T4bbo himself in this very thread so I'm not gonna rehash my issues with her at lenght but from the very start I've considered her to be one of the most vile characters I've seen in an AVN. I honestly cannot comprehend how anyone would find her the least bit attractive but we all have our tastes. Thankfully her lack of physical beauty isn't even my biggest issue with her. Her personality and demeanor from the very start of the game manage to be uglier than her looks.

I'm aware of how popular that harpy is but at least the ctrl + skip option always comes in clutch for her scenes.

EDIT: Also I'm baffled by how so many seem to overrate her overall importance to the plot. Screentime does not equally correlate to relevancy. From my perspective she is one of the least impactful characters in the narrative so far. Even the MC's therapist has a bigger role than her.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes