Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Are you sure you are in the right forum shouldn't you be saying this for AWAM? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
lol right? I feel like this is one of the more reasonable and lighthearted intra-thread groups.

4.) Regarding wierd expressions, mouths, lips and eyes... I'm not sure what you're talking about. Maybe post some screenshots. I had issue with iray shader with Lara's eyes under certain light conditions, but I've fixed that already.
While I can't pretend to know exactly what the other guy was saying, I can see how some of the face expression morphs are more exaggerated than they need to be . This isn't to single you out, tons of daz games do this, my only advice would be to remember less is often more with expressions.

If you look at thousands of photos of stock "surprised expression" on actors, it's very rare the mouth is taller than is is wide, most of the movement is in the brows, cheeks, and eyelids, yet most daz games slide the lip pucker and pucker press all the way up.

If he's talking about Lara exclusively, I'm not surprised because she kinda has this resting bitch face ala melania trump, her default expression I'd call "haughty", so big facial movements on her look odd. I would agree with the other poster than Jess's posing, both her and in babysitter 1 is an ideal model to shoot for.

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I understand that a sex scene with Dr.wick or Sasha is not possible for now but at least I would like a real progress with Erica and the mc to be able to see how she acts in the future perhaps seeking the attention of the MC and to be able to see if you dare to reach more with the mc

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Damn, what a long feedback. Thanks a lot for that. I will address it, as you have some good points that others might want to hear a response to.

1.) For something that was originally started 4.5 years ago - Babysitters and this thread were introduced before previous game was finished, so you cannot use that as time reference. Also I had big 2 year pause cause of accident with my wife + then half year project for Amazon. This game has approx. something over 1 year of focused development so far (previous game took 3 years). I plan to finish this game approx. in less than two years from now.

2.) I agree with Erica and Angelica falling behind with storylines, next update is fixing that at least.

3.) I agree as other pointed out regarding Lara "I'm not on the pill" scene... it was incoherent and there was inconsistency with previous encounter with Tony. It has been actually corrected already. She's on the pill, she doesn't remember whether she took it that day... if Tony scenario happens certain amount of times (i.e. Lara is cheating on you and you start to date Erica) your wishful ending will be actually one of the real endings already scripted.

4.) Regarding wierd expressions, mouths, lips and eyes... I'm not sure what you're talking about. Maybe post some screenshots. I had issue with iray shader with Lara's eyes under certain light conditions, but I've fixed that already.

5.) Regarding lesbian thing... main female protagonists are not lesbians at all... however you can choose (so far only for Lara) to have fun with other women.
Thank you for reply! As I already said, I only found your games this week, didn't know about the break. I'm really sorry to her about your accident, that sucks. :(

1. does turning NTR off apply only to Tony or also Miranda/Erica/Angelica basically Mike cheating as well?

2. The pill thing is good to hear!

3. I like hearing about the Erica-family-ending even more! I'll be moving soon, so by the time I come back to adult gaming the game will probably be finished and I will be able to enjoy it. :) I'm glad Mike and Lara are not married, it makes everything easier (from dev and script-writing point of view as well, I' m guessing).

4. Sadly, no screenshots, I didn't remember to do that as I originally didn't even intend to mention it.

5. My fault, I explained badly. I meant the sexual attraction/salacious thoughts towards other women, that IIRC even Erica displayed towards Angelica at one point.

I hope you don't mind if I ask you here, since Babysitter thread is almost dead and you're already here: but is there a way in Babysitter to have Chris completely focused on Mike, without any dalliances with Jessica?
I've already gathered that the same is impossible for Jessica and that a relationship with her only happens as a consequence of the horny route, with always choosing Jess instead of Chris - do I have that correct? While I explored the 3some parts of the game and enjoyed them, I'm more of a one-woman-man so that's my main style of playing/attraction.

I don't know how coding with Renpy works, but is it possible to "turn on" dialog history and ability to scroll back past choices for your future builds? I've seen it in other renpy games and they are really helpful when you misclick. Or is that a far more involved and complicated process to include?

-

I'm already regretting deleting the game after getting to the end of the current plot (always lacking HDD space sadly so I delete stuff as soon as I'm done with it), but did Mike and Angelica actually have sex at the end or was Mike just having a wet dream? I can't remember exactly. I know he had a wet dream about her, but can't remember if current build ended with sex or not.

Reactions: Leongen43

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
While I can't pretend to know exactly what the other guy was saying, I can see how some of the face expression morphs are more exaggerated than they need to be . This isn't to single you out, tons of daz games do this, my only advice would be to remember less is often more with expressions.

If you look at thousands of photos of stock "surprised expression" on actors, it's very rare the mouth is taller than is is wide, most of the movement is in the brows, cheeks, and eyelids, yet most daz games slide the lip pucker and pucker press all the way up.

If he's talking about Lara exclusively, I'm not surprised because she kinda has this resting bitch face ala melania trump, her default expression I'd call "haughty", so big facial movements on her look odd. I would agree with the other poster than Jess's posing, both her and in babysitter 1 is an ideal model to shoot for.
Thanks for explaining. English is not my mother tongue, so many times I have problem putting my thoughts into words.

Your explanation "very rare the mouth is taller than is is wide, most of the movement is in the brows, cheeks, and eyelids, yet most daz games slide the lip pucker and pucker press all the way up" sounds pretty much what I wanted to say, but couldn't. The top lip (and maybe lower as well? can't remember. my memory is not the best anymore) in certain renders is too tall/thick and the mouth too narrow. Which is what in my eyes gives it the purse-string look.

Like you pointed out it's most probably due to the program used, not the artist.

Also agreed that in both games Jessica is pretty much the perfect model, in terms of body shape as well as face (for a long time I thought she was black,lol, until I played BS 2 and found out she was a latina xD), she's just completely gorgeous. I'm only sad that BS 1 didn't give Mike&Jessica a more fairytale ending, like making it clear that they later married, had a family and were happy ever after (I'm a sap). Too bad nobody writes fanfiction for adult games, lol.

I'm an Angelica fan. Erica's cute, Angelica's smokin'. There at least has to be a major sex scene with her before she gets kicked to the curb. The dream sequence alone was great.
Agreed, Angelica is far sexier than Erica. But she's not relationship/wife material. She's more "pump and dump" than "take her home to meet your parents and start planning names of your future kids and 50 year wedding anniversary" lol. Erica is the latter.

I would like Angellica to corrupt Erica so that she wants to have a threesome with the mc, what a hot scene that would be :love:
Right now she's unique and stands out from the crowd, plus being an inexperienced virgin that's also highly romance-focused than just sex-focused also makes her different even more. What would be the point of making her into Angelica 2.0? She's great right now and while I can see her become a lot more experiences and passionate with Mike, she would also give him stability and pure, unblemished and unconditional love he's searching for (something he's not getting with Lara who is the aggressive and jealous type). He's now 40 and wants to settle down and have a peaceful family life and with Erica being the agreeable and tame type rather than confrontational (Lara) or headache (Angelica) he will get just that.

Last edited:

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Damn, what a long feedback. Thanks a lot for that. I will address it, as you have some good points that others might want to hear a response to.
Can you also answer a few questions in regards to Babysitter (1):
1. is it possible on morning of Day 17 to get a positive reaction from Jess to "Come up behind her" option or does she always reject MC?

2. on NTR/Silver route will Chris under any circumstances have sex with Robert after the hot tub scene, Corporate path?

3. Corporate path, Robert invited to the hot tub, at the very start there is option for Jessica "Make out with me", what conditions are there to get her to make out with MC? I'm testing UnRen is it possible to cheat to get those conditions?

3. once on Corporate path, can Chris come to her senses? What is the last point where it's still possible to get a good MC/Chris ending with her?

I've been following the walkthrus and trying every possible option, but can't find the answers.

Thanks!

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
9/30/2023 5:37 PM EST
Short delay in next Version Release

Dear Valued Patrons,

we wanted to provide you with an important update regarding the release of the next version of Babysitters.

Unfortunately, our dedicated storywriter fell ill last week and was unable to work on the upcoming version as planned. While we always strive to meet our deadlines, health and well-being are our top priorities for our team members.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this delay may cause and thank you for your understanding and continued support. We are committed to delivering a top-notch version, and we promise that it will be worth the wait.

New release date 10th October or sooner.

Thank you for being a part of our community, and we appreciate your patience during this time.

T4bbo

***Don't expect this next version to be released here right away, have a little patience & respect for the dev***

skliakzipt

Mar 27, 2021
Losing faith with this game. Respect for T4boo's work but he was out for 1 year and the only thing he gave was just sex scenes with Lara and i was ready to pay that Foxxy Member but i feel this uptade gonna be another teasing for male MC and Lara the worst model and ugliest hoe fucking her boss again and again.

But im glad uptades are coming more fast so im gonna wait till 10th october.

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
View attachment 2970656
A broken SSD would be more believable. Writing the story during the literally last days when they have to render the scenes and test everything...
It's done other way around... I render scenes first then he writes diallogues.
1.) Bullet points - basic story structure, defining main paths, choices.
2.) Render scenes and animations
3.) Writing diallogues, scripts, code
4.) Test (Usually last day)

Storywriter is actually sick for real... besides that I gave last sets of renders and anims with Angelica quite late cause I had to deal with divorce proceeding during 2nd part of September (lot's of back and forth, travelling... don't marry guys...). At least I'm finally divorced.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
T4bbo it's a shame you had to go through all this, I hope you don't get discouraged and it keeps you strong because I'm sure that the people who really love you will always be there for you, I just hope things get better and that you find a new normal in your life that allows you to move forward :)

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017

Storywriter is actually sick for real... besides that I gave last sets of renders and anims with Angelica quite late cause I had to deal with divorce proceeding during 2nd part of September (lot's of back and forth, travelling... don't marry guys...). At least I'm finally divorced.
Lol.... Of course don't get married. But first you have to get divorced to make this experience.
Learned by myself the hard way. And never again.
By the way, excited for the update.

Beowulf72

Sep 22, 2020

no , you should just marry the right one ;)

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Losing faith with this game. Respect for T4boo's work but he was out for 1 year and the only thing he gave was just sex scenes with Lara and i was ready to pay that Foxxy Member but i feel this uptade gonna be another teasing for male MC and Lara the worst model and ugliest hoe fucking her boss again and again.

But im glad uptades are coming more fast so im gonna wait till 10th october.
I guess that's one way to say that you didn't even play the last two updates, otherwise there'd be no way for you to post such nonsense. MC had sex multiple times.

Also, if you think Lara is ugly, this might not be the game for you considering that she's playing a major role in the story and could almost be considered a second MC if you ask me. Gotta say, I don't quite understand how you can call that woman ugly, but guess arguing over someones taste is rather pointless. Anyway, I'm pretty sure that about 99% of people playing this game find Lara to be quite the attractive woman and are happy that she's part of it. I know I am.

Cheers

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021

Tony will take it out on Lara and Lara will love it while her husband is the third wheel too busy with all the other women in his life, that gives Lara even more freedom to get even more naughty in her extramarital relations. Woo Hoo. :cool:
I'm always looking for the bright side. (y)

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes