Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
There is going to be heaps of storyline for everybody to go around, in all/most storylines, so it's the storyline jumbo combo pack. When next update comes out, prove me wrong.
That will be true eventually. But I'm not going to be watching this thread closely, downloading the new update to get a scene or two of what I actually want vs. several more of what I don't. I'll wait until there's enough of what I would enjoy to make it worthwhile.

Reactions: T4bbo and jllkfsdj

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
This is why I've put playing this game on hold for a while. His supporters are overwhelming wanting the NTR storyline with Lara more than anything else and that's the part of the game I have no interest in. I wouldn't hold my breath for the Erica or Angelica storylines to get much progress for a while.
Yeah, I went a page or two back in comments and I can see what you mean. Holy shit,so many clamoring for Mike being cucked openly and Tony controlling him as well, lol. It's sad, tbh. It's like nothing else in this game doesn't exist only Tony and Lara (one of the ugliest and bitchiest LIs of any game I played) ffs.

So much potential and it could all be wasted on a route to make the MC be a pathetic cuck or simp.

You realise this was on hold for a looonnnng time due to personal issues with his family right?
Considering that I first heard of this story only like 2 or 3 days ago, no?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well now you know. The current 'content' for it's age is for that reason. The dev is reliable, he has a finished game, something over 95% of devs can't attest to. Something tragic happened (feel free to search for details)...he is back (again, something most 'troubled' devs cannot say) and the game is back on it's normal schedule.

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Well now you know. The current 'content' for it's age is for that reason. The dev is reliable, he has a finished game, something over 95% of devs can't attest to. Something tragic happened (feel free to search for details)...he is back (again, something most 'troubled' devs cannot say) and the game is back on it's normal schedule.
How long was he gone?

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
Finally finished what little of this game there is and here are my impressions.

For something that was originally started 4.5 years ago there is disappointingly little to it, unless the story is just about NTR and Miranda/John arc. In terms of number of renders it feels like 3/4 of Babysitter, but in terms of story progression only about 15%. It's so far from finished I'm not sure I will ever see it, can't imagine waiting that long for it.

Looking at the meat of the story, the distribution is extremely unbalanced:
- Miranda/John has waaaaaaay too much to it compared to other arcs and is still only like half-way done
- Tony has more, but can't imagine it being finished in next update
- Angelica at this point should be much farther advanced than it is but its not as bad as
- Erica's story, which is like a race hound that barely left the starting gate and still has the entire race ahead of him. Which is extremely disappointing since she is the best LI of them all

Out of all characters I prefer Erica the most. Of all the female characters she's the kindest and warmest, least selfish/egomanic/narcissistic, plus is genuine and not a whore. She's the type of girl you marry and stay with for the rest of your life happy. I don't want her sullied with the lesbian-virus that is rampant in this game lol.

I can't help but wonder what will happen if Tony knocks up Lara as is strongly hinted (btw., how fucking stupid is she not to be on the pill while in a sexual relationship that resulted in a baby just not long ago). Will she go with him? or will she commit paternity fraud and claim the kid as Mike's, to force him to raise and pay a child that is not his?

IF this game is ever finished. Probably like 15 years from now.

This may sound fucked up, but I want Lara to leave Mike to go to Tony and leave Mike to raise his kid with Erica, with whom he'd eventually have more kids. Basically want her gone from his life lol. I realize that won't happen, but it's a nice wish.

It's nice to see Jessica again, even if she's throwing a huge spanner in my Erica romance wishes (she was my fav LI in previous game).

Final relationship comment: why is every female in this game a lesbian? Seriously! If you look at RL statistics it should be like every 1 in 10. I know there are lesbian tags and I expected 1 or 2 and wouldn't have minded, but every single one? Dude! If you can give us the option to disable NTR, at least give us the option to disable lesbians too! I don't want Erica drooling over Angelica, ffs, just like I didn't want Chris over Jessica.

As for technical aspect: renders are obviously better than it's prequel, BUT the issues from previous game are still here.
With that I mean the women. Their weird faces. Expressions that look distorted and unnatural and like Skyrim bodies when the physics engine and skeleton had a meltdown.

Especially bad are their lips/mouths and eyes. Dafuq is going on with them? Mouth look like outward sphincters, like someone threaded a fishing line through them and then pulled together to be forced into a circle. Like the rim of those old leather money purses/baggies.
And the eyes... oh god. Weird shapes, completely unfitting for the faces. Not just that, but the position of eyeballs and irises themselves are really unnatural in several scenes. Not always, but there are times that really ruin it.

The previous game had a problem with beautiful female models, except Jessica (I wonder if there will be any arc with just her), but this game is even worse in that aspect.

So, basically, great potential, some really nice looking women that get spoiled by their faces being twisted into horrific masks and a story arc (Miranda) that feels like the author took on more than he could cope with and ran away from him to the point he neglected all others instead of being capable of balancing the work.
Damn, what a long feedback. Thanks a lot for that. I will address it, as you have some good points that others might want to hear a response to.

1.) For something that was originally started 4.5 years ago - Babysitters and this thread were introduced before previous game was finished, so you cannot use that as time reference. Also I had big 2 year pause cause of accident with my wife + then half year project for Amazon. This game has approx. something over 1 year of focused development so far (previous game took 3 years). I plan to finish this game approx. in less than two years from now.

2.) I agree with Erica and Angelica falling behind with storylines, next update is fixing that at least.

3.) I agree as other pointed out regarding Lara "I'm not on the pill" scene... it was incoherent and there was inconsistency with previous encounter with Tony. It has been actually corrected already. She's on the pill, she doesn't remember whether she took it that day... if Tony scenario happens certain amount of times (i.e. Lara is cheating on you and you start to date Erica) your wishful ending will be actually one of the real endings already scripted.

4.) Regarding wierd expressions, mouths, lips and eyes... I'm not sure what you're talking about. Maybe post some screenshots. I had issue with iray shader with Lara's eyes under certain light conditions, but I've fixed that already.

5.) Regarding lesbian thing... main female protagonists are not lesbians at all... however you can choose (so far only for Lara) to have fun with other women.

Last edited:

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
00000001.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
9/29/2023 5:40 PM EST
Little tease

Angelica's teasing nature is a delightful and endearing aspect of her personality, leaving her family always guessing what clever quip or jest she'll come up with next.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Yeah, I went a page or two back in comments and I can see what you mean. Holy shit,so many clamoring for Mike being cucked openly and Tony controlling him as well, lol. It's sad, tbh. It's like nothing else in this game doesn't exist only Tony and Lara (one of the ugliest and bitchiest LIs of any game I played) ffs.

So much potential and it could all be wasted on a route to make the MC be a pathetic cuck or simp.

Dude, it's a Game.
Let's everybody enjoy their kinks /entertainment.
Don't be so soft of others kinks:rolleyes:

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
I'm hopeful that MC can get rid of the slut wife and slut daughter soon meaning divorce and kick out the house and keep MC baby as a single dad

• Angry
Reactions: Busted1201

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
For me it was a great dream scene Angellica but for the MC it was like a blow to the jaw when he realized that it wasn't real, did he have dirty the sheets because of that dream and would Erica be spying when it happened?
I would like Angellica to corrupt Erica so that she wants to have a threesome with the mc, what a hot scene that would be :love:

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I hope he does sex scenes with Sasha and Dr.wick, I would love to be able to see them but he needs to make T4bbo understand that he seems to be obsessed with Lara, the other women with the exception of Angellica seem like they they will be to stay on the bench for a while. It seems like a good time, that's the feeling I have, I hope I'm wrong.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
I am the unofficial spokesperson for the Lara fan club, but don't condemn the other characters in the game. She has to be up there in the top two best characters in adult games of all time, the other one is Anna in A Perfect Marriage, but that game is still getting started. Babysitters is the superior game because it has heaps of action scenes. When the new update comes out, it's okay to make suggestions but stop dissing everything, it seems like people want certain scenes at the expense of everything else. Oh, yeah and Eleanor is going to make the top 3 with her comeback title, I can't wait for that either.

Screenshot (3230).png

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes