jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Also, if you think Lara is ugly, this might not be the game for you considering that she's playing a major role in the story and could almost be considered a second MC if you ask me. Gotta say, I don't quite understand how you can call that woman ugly, but guess arguing over someones taste is rather pointless. Anyway, I'm pretty sure that about 99% of people playing this game find Lara to be quite the attractive woman and are happy that she's part of it. I know I am.

Cheers
Dude, give it up, she's ugly.

skliakzipt

Mar 27, 2021
I guess that's one way to say that you didn't even play the last two updates, otherwise there'd be no way for you to post such nonsense. MC had sex multiple times.

Also, if you think Lara is ugly, this might not be the game for you considering that she's playing a major role in the story and could almost be considered a second MC if you ask me. Gotta say, I don't quite understand how you can call that woman ugly, but guess arguing over someones taste is rather pointless. Anyway, I'm pretty sure that about 99% of people playing this game find Lara to be quite the attractive woman and are happy that she's part of it. I know I am.

Cheers
She’s ugly also who MC fucked besides his neighboor in the last two uptades?
And 99% ppl? Lol most of the votes are just by NTR fans on his patreon, you actually dont even know what are you saying.

Forgot to answer the other speculations that you made:

Just to remember you. He fucked that blonde woman from the photoshoot and Miranda(his neighboor). Multiple times, are you sure about that?

And no, Lara is not even a ''second protagonist'' she's just there to satisfy NTR fans most of the votes in his patreon are all because of cuckholding not because she's a great model. The story including the other characters like Erica, Angelica, Jessica and Dr. Wick all of them are around him and he's even the one who gets cucked, you can clearly see that in the drescription of this game right on page 1:

''You play in a role of a quite known and popular modeling photographer.''

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It may also be that you are too lazy to read the messages that T4bbo writes or anyone else, at least your joke was good
If you want to know, he was left without a scriptwriter for now and it wasn't because of a strike, he is sick and he also got divorced, something that can be very annoying, especially if it drags on because of how expensive it is nowadays, the only thing that matters is T4bbo recovers and can continue with your life as normal as possible

Imnus

Apr 26, 2020
Also agreed that in both games Jessica is pretty much the perfect model, in terms of body shape as well as face (for a long time I thought she was black,lol, until I played BS 2 and found out she was a latina xD), she's just completely gorgeous.
Latino isn't race, it's a cultural and geographical background, latinos range from as white as milk to as black charcoal.

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Latino isn't race, it's a cultural and geographical background, latinos range from as white as milk to as black charcoal.
How about thinking my words through before starting up the bandwagon?

Look at Jessica in BS1, her facial features, lips, cheeks, chin, eyes, in close up scenes. Her face looks more like that of a black woman than a latina. It's nothing about skin colour. Why are you Americans so fucking obssessed with skin colour?

Fact is, fans and supporters of this game are quite happy with her looks, so there's that.
That's all relative, tbh. Fans and supporters overhwelmingly want MC to be cucked and like being cucked and thus made into mockery of a man. Does that make it a positive thing? Not really. Same as their opinions won't make her beautiful. Sure, she's got a great body, but that's as far as it goes.

Doesn't change the fact that as a character she is an unbearable bitch that men should run away from (and HAVE run from), a fact presented in the first 30 seconds of the game and then continuously affirmed. An entire paper could be written on her, she is the stereotype of a woman hitting the wall, bitter and jaded over her life that was mostly her fault (due to her personality that repulsed others). She has not 1 friend, not even among her coworkers, and then look how she treats an innocent babysitter and others.

You can find out a LOT about your partner in how they fight in a lover's spat. Lara's hystrionics, unchecked violence, unprovoked aggression, bitchiness, viciousness, pettiness and unbriddled jealousy speak for themselves. For me personally, even if she was the world's biggest beauty physically her personality would make her ugly.

She's also a hypocrite, "fallen in love" with an erotic photographer while doing a piece on him and then being jealous over that exact profession that brought them together that meant he is exposed daily to younger and much more beautiful women and harping him daily for it, ruining their relationship and making family life unbearable to the point he seeks comfort either with a babysitter or his step-daughter... All that while living in HIS house that HE bought with the money that he made with his business, and while she makes good money it looks like he funds most of the expenses. So, double hypocrite, profitting from his business, but otoh on his neck about it. And that's without going into the optional NTR.

Hell, her own daughter can't stand her and is trying to find a substitute for mother's love and confirmation in being a slut and attention whore on the internet, to get from some horny guys the approval and value that her parent should've given her.

Last edited:

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
How about thinking my words through before starting up the bandwagon?

Look at Jessica in BS1, her facial features, lips, cheeks, chin, eyes, in close up scenes. Her face looks more like that of a black woman than a latina. It's nothing about skin colour. Why are you Americans so fucking obssessed with skin colour?

That's all relative, tbh. Fans and supporters overhwelmingly want MC to be cucked and like being cucked and thus made into mockery of a man. Does that make it a positive thing? Not really. Same as their opinions won't make her beautiful. Sure, she's got a great body, but that's as far as it goes.

Doesn't change the fact that as a character she is an unbearable bitch that men should run away from (and HAVE run from), a fact presented in the first 30 seconds of the game and then continuously affirmed. An entire paper could be written on her, she is the stereotype of a woman hitting the wall, bitter and jaded over her life that was mostly her fault (due to her personality that repulsed others). She has not 1 friend, not even among her coworkers, and then look how she treats an innocent babysitter and others.

You can find out a LOT about your partner in how they fight in a lover's spat. Lara's hystrionics, unchecked violence, unprovoked aggression, bitchiness, viciousness, pettiness and unbriddled jealousy speak for themselves. For me personally, even if she was the world's biggest beauty physically her personality would make her ugly.

She's also a hypocrite, "fallen in love" with an erotic photographer while doing a piece on him and then being jealous over that exact profession that brought them together that meant he is exposed daily to younger and much more beautiful women and harping him daily for it, ruining their relationship and making family life unbearable to the point he seeks comfort either with a babysitter or his step-daughter... All that while living in HIS house that HE bought with the money that he made with his business, and while she makes good money it looks like he funds most of the expenses. So, double hypocrite, profitting from his business, but otoh on his neck about it. And that's without going into the optional NTR.

Hell, her own daughter can't stand her and is trying to find a substitute for mother's love and confirmation in being a slut and attention whore on the internet, to get from some horny guys the approval and value that her parent should've given her.
Imagine getting so triggered by a bunch of pixels. Sad. Lol.

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Ah, the classic debates over Lara... easily the most popular character since almost everytime I arrived to this thread someone is talking about her.
Look at it this way: Hitler is also one of the most popular characters for debates, Western "historians" and documentary makers LOVE him, but that doesn't mean he's a positive example. Same with Lara, lol. Bad publicity produces more publicity than positive. Mistakes and evil deeds are remembered for far longer than good deeds.

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Imagine getting so triggered by a bunch of pixels. Sad. Lol.
I can imgine worse. Like being so triggered by another person's reply to your response that you feel you have to reply and then realize you really have no argument to stand on and fall back on some useless oneliner that just reveals how sad your position is. Pathetic. LOL.

It's funny that you're so bad at admitting loss that you instead try to invalidate a part of creationary process that goes back thousands of years: literary critcism and debates about characters in works. Literally some of the biggest names in our history spent time on debating works of others and their contents. So, like an ant that tries to deny it's inability to move a boulder, you try to deny it's existence. Well done!

Last edited:

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Look at it this way: Hitler is also one of the most popular characters for debates, Western "historians" and documentary makers LOVE him, but that doesn't mean he's a positive example. Same with Lara, lol. Bad publicity produces more publicity than positive. Mistakes and evil deeds are remembered for far longer than good deeds.
Now we're comparing Lara to the infamous leader of the Nazi... amazing. Now we see the great talent T4boo has by creating such a female character like Lara.

Maybe she's later gonna hunt the babysitters, and even her own daughter for messing with her man.:BootyTime:

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Like I said, sad. Lol.
Yes, you are. Especially since the thing you responded to had nothing to do with " triggered by a bunch of pixels ", but replying to another member who got triggered over me thinking Jess is black.

Just take your L and go, you're just making a bigger fool of yourself as you go.

Reactions: Leongen43

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Yes, you are. Especially since the thing you responded to had nothing to do with " triggered by a bunch of pixels ", but replying to another member who got triggered over me thinking Jess is black.

Just take your L and go, you're just making a bigger fool of yourself as you go.
I just knew you'd post another reply. You just can't help yourself, can you? Even sadder. Lol.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Same as their opinions won't make her beautiful. Sure, she's got a great body, but that's as far as it goes.
Does that mean your opinion doesn't make her ugly either? I mean, it is what it is. I think she's hot, so do many others. Surely there's people who don't like her appearance, but as I said before, can't really argue about people's taste in women.

Fair enough I guess? She is written like that on purpose, it's not like she was supposed to be the loving and caring woman with a heartmelting personality. That's just the way t4bbo wants her to be. Most fans and supporters like it that way as it opens up possibilities you'd hardly get if she wasn't like that.

It's part of the game, and she plays a major role in it. That, to me, just sounds like this isn't exactly the game you want to play.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes