T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
Storywriter is healthy again, he got from Covid fine and scripts he delivered are great/funny/sexy... thx for asking and being polite.

FYI for all other renders/animations/scripts are done... we are in script review process (adjust overall flow, music), tommorrow testing and we will issue for sure if meteor doesnt hit my house.

Last edited by a moderator:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Based on disliking my every post and complaining all the time... you must really love me. Storywriter is healthy again, he got from Covid fine and scripts he delivered are great/funny/sexy... thx for asking and being polite.

FYI for all other renders/animations/scripts are done... we are in script review process (adjust overall flow, music), tommorrow testing and we will issue for sure if meteor doesnt hit my house.
Jokes on him. There is no dislike button for this site. Facepalms and sad faces still count as likes lol. :LOL: He probably is still rooting for the meteor though.

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
Wait do people not think Erica is beautiful?
Time for me to put on my shiny armour and defend my beautiful princess
They are all beautiful characters. Erica is certainly the cutest (like Christine). :love: tan lines (like Christine XD).

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Of course she is Cinderella but unfortunately her godmother who in this case is T4bbo seems to have been bewitched by the evil stepmother (Lara) so when she can free herself, I am sure that at some point she will be able to defeat her and escape with her prince who would be the mc unless he finds someone better, now we just have to hope that Disney wants to buy the story :LOL:

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
The only thing I can say is "who's Erica, again"? :LOL: And why is the game called "Babysitters" if there's at most one and actually much fewer babysitters in it?

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Of course she is Cinderella but unfortunately her godmother who in this case is T4bbo seems to have been bewitched by the evil stepmother (Lara) so when she can free herself, I am sure that at some point she will be able to defeat her and escape with her prince who would be the mc unless he finds someone better, now we just have to hope that Disney wants to buy the story :LOL:
I don't know Who said Erica is not Beautiful, The main object is to objectify just she needs to glow up in her model a bit, as I bet T4bbo is very Interactive and social with everyone and Probably he will be watching Erica I'm sure until people stop crying for Lara is perfect House Wife and needs MC on pages after pages or say it's unfair with Angelica as I already said the Main Characters are all the people in the MC's House as their Interaction with each other affect each other points, For Example, If we take too much Lara side it will affect Erica and Angelica or Angelica's side will affect Lara or Erica support it hits Lara, But Erica is Sweet looking Girl with Beautiful Bubbly Personality she needs her Braces Removed and She is lil hairy down there which doesn't match her personality so I have given ideas before. After some plot, it will be better for Mc and Lara should have Open Path options so that they can discover more. That will Help Lara and Mc that they will continue their relationship or not.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Erica is beautiful but she needs T4bbo's magic powder so that her beauty is noticed by the mc, who for now is focused on Angellica's ass and I too, to be honest, can't stop looking at it, I will be obsessed and if Lara reports if finds out? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Erica is beautiful but she needs T4bbo's magic powder so that her beauty is noticed by the mc, who for now is focused on Angellica's ass and I too, to be honest, can't stop looking at it, I will be obsessed and if Lara reports if finds out? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
You are Absolutely Right I noticed that She is Mostly Ass typo Girl, And Intentionally She Shows that to MC to turn ON

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
If he does what you said and has him tied up, if Erica ends up witnessing everything and is scared, maybe he runs away from the house because of you? :ROFLMAO:
Damn, don't blame me :ROFLMAO:. Erica already watched Hot Tub Night. This time Erica will gather More Strength and Her Love for MC and Run out of the House with The Baby holding Each other Hands with MC :KEK:. Moreover, I think we should stop and I am extremely excited for the new Update and news by T4bbo.

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I'm more interested in how the NTR story will actually end? Like it will end with the child staying with MC, and Lara leaving with another guy? or will she remain Tony's whore? This would be stupid for me, what do you think? abandon your own child or family to become someone's whore or what's disgusting to be with Tony. I hope MC finds out what his wife is doing and shows who she really lost, it’s time to show who’s boss and beat the crap out of Tony During the whole game that I am playing babysitters, I only noticed once that Lara was looking after the child, only MC and Erica are watching the child... I hope the ending of the NTR will be reasonable, what do you think?

and also looking forward to MC+Lara on the way, good scenes, I like their story better! If Tony wasn’t spinning before my eyes, I would have watched with peace of mind the story of MC + Lara or their stories of swinging and sharing couples. It would be a good plot option. good luck Dev in the future! and we hope there will be a pleasant story of MC + Lara. as they say, everyone has their own choice.

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
The reality is that the ntr content is still a little weak so I'm not interested, I prefer the swinger route that is happening with their neighbors, mc and angelica finally have sex (it's not another dream because a low blow for mc) and Let's continue with Erica, poor thing needs to have her moment to shine now.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes