Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Wow you might be able to blackmail Angellica into having a 3 some with her mom and daughter in the next update or maybe with your hacking skills Tony will hire you at the company and you can have your secret upskirt cam on Laura too while you have another secret cam on Angelica’s room, but how are you going to meet Erica in this game? :ROFLMAO:
In that case, Mc takes Erica out for a Romantic Night and Has a great time with Erica and tells her Hey I saw my wife is cheating on me with multiple guys and My stepdaughter is not that attached to me so the Rest is you and then Puts on a Ring on Erica and tells that you are more interested in me from day 1 and me a fool can't give you enough time :LOL::LOL:

CatMemeWatchingYouGIF.gif ( To Lara and Angelica ) :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
These other dudes can bang Angelica & Lara as much as they want
But if they even look at Erica I'll rip their nuts off

She is my future wife
And my baby's future stepmother
I just have to buy her a ring first of course
Yeah Yeah Of course Of course
Until MC spies on Angelica and Lara and then Finds that you using his family members and then planning to go for his Sweet Lil Erica and Then tastes Joshy his own medicine. :LOL:

Don't forget MC don't skip Gyms

GokuUltraInstinctGIF.gif ( Horny Dreamy Joshy -1, Learnt Lesson + 1, MC+1 )

Last edited:

Ghost Rida

Mar 27, 2018
Windows Defender is saying that the file has malware - Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml

Is detected on the file from both MEGA and Gofile.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Maybe Ann (ttrick) never gave him the place he deserved and Erica (T4bbo) did give it to him in her heart but more importantly in the game, what a great joshy, congratulations!
should also be happy for him, the next thing I hope to see is the appointment with Erica, how our boy is growing :giggle:
Agreed. T4bbo is giving us good Content. The next update as he said is of Erica's scene and I also want What you said Like Lil Dr. Wick and Erica.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
What about Sauna and Bathtub or Swimming scenes for Future updates after the Massage Parlour, if we remember Lara tells MC that she wanted to fit the same exact bathtub in their House ( Same as Miranda Having ), So maybe in a future update. It will be great if MC has options available for him to join whom he desires to join with. :unsure:

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
The last time I played version 0-0-8, there was one mistake, when Mc and Lara came to visit a neighbor and they had sex in the pool, when I clicked to refuse Lara to fuck with Miranda's husband, the scene ends with Lara so fucked him... did fix this error?

Lara refused to suck her neighbor's dick, but in fact it ended with her sucking his dick and Mc fucking Miranda... the fact is that I just wanted to open another massage scene, and for this it is necessary that Lara refuse to have sex with her neighbor and be a cuckqueen

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: crotch69

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
I have a question, Tyrone, first does Lara, then with Angellica, in a few months are we going to see him in the family photo replacing the mc and with them pregnant? Poor Erica, how much work awaits her. At least they should increase her salary. :LOL:
I didn’t see any interaction between Tyrone and Angelica in either of my play through. Is this just a hypothetical?

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
The forced BBC thing is not because there is no option to avoid it, he says it because it does not feel natural as he introduced it in the game, maybe he is somewhat right
Bruce f lee, to appear Tyrone magically sitting on Angellica's bed (what envy) you have to refuse to help her when Angellica asks you to

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
The forced BBC thing is not because there is no option to avoid it, he says it because it does not feel natural as he introduced it in the game, maybe he is somewhat right
Bruce f lee, to appear Tyrone magically sitting on Angellica's bed (what envy) you have to refuse to help her when Angellica asks you to
Thanks for the info. I hadn’t tried that option. I assumed choosing not to help her at this point could lead to NTR.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Lara’s interaction with Tyrone seems natural to me. Though I find The BBC fetish repulsive, it’s common for swingers to use fetish sites to set up a BBC encounter at a hotel. I haven’t seen the scene with Angelica, but it does sound a bit forced (like something from Intertwined).

Edit: To be clear, I don‘t like treating BBC as a fetish because its roots can be found in racist miscegenation laws. To me, it doesn’t matter what color the NTR comes in.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: JimmyRobbzz1222
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes