• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Now that they are experiencing the MC and Lara, wouldn't it be interesting for them to also try exhibitionism and have sex in public places? They could dress up and have sex in a cinema or in a square to give an example, I'm sure there must be other ideas, I like that the couple experiment together I hope to see scenes like this :love:
Love public sex scenes, especially where they almost get caught :love: want to see some elevator action, maybe their voyeur from the hotel walks in on them and he can either watch and jack off or join in for a 3some or atleast a bj

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Isn't NTR only happen in Lara path based on dev previous post? Now NTR seems to be developed for all girls?

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I find the whole NTR debate a bit weird. The player plays an avatar who they believe represents them and only that avatar gets to fuck the girls. However if another avatar fucks the girls then the player gets upset. You do realise its not you fucking the girls right :ROFLMAO:. Just checking.
Because it's not the character you're playing that fucks the girls. It's not hard to understand.

Reactions: Ursus4321

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
A scene that I would like for them to go for a run together in the morning and the mc gets excited when he sees Lara all sweaty and when she realizes she is provoking him where they start having sex behind a tree, when they are close to finishing they realize that they are being watched by several people but it excites them too much and they can't stop, when they finish they run away feeling ashamed but happy for what they did, what do you think would you add something else?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'll be honest seeing a girl all sweaty does nothing for me
But giving her a passionate kiss her while my cum is in her mouth and on her face
That gets my motor running

Oh, and by the way everyone I promise I won't let the fact I'm in a game now go to my head
Although I am now the supreme leader of the human race

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
A scene that I would like for them to go for a run together in the morning and the mc gets excited when he sees Lara all sweaty and when she realizes she is provoking him where they start having sex behind a tree, when they are close to finishing they realize that they are being watched by several people but it excites them too much and they can't stop, when they finish they run away feeling ashamed but happy for what they did, what do you think would you add something else?
Do you mean Near by Park or Woods :LOL:? Sounds Amazing, Also we can Include Waterfalls or Beaches or Hills. Sounds very Sporty and Thrilled :sneaky:

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Why are you so butthurt about the whole Tyrone thing?
When the option comes up to arrange a meet, or not, CHOOSE THE NEGATIVE OPTION.
Job done.
Your answer misses what it says. The question is not to avoid or not, but a question of realization.

This update is hugely focused on slutty side of the characters and all this is done on an update which is very fast.
I thought it was a solid update with good pacing. We are far enough in the story now to not need lots of buildup.
Your opinion.

It's obvious that this episode focuses on Corruption above all, but I have to take Angelica as an example, it goes like this, "Mike: Do you need me for your photos?", "Angel: Yes!", "Mike: Ah that's a shame, I found a big package of Sex Toys that belongs to you.", "Angel: Oh no!", "Mike: But don't worry, I'll help you and replace all that with my big COCK.", "Angel: YES!". Yippee.....

I generalize a lot, but that's exactly what happens. I love subtlety, that's why I like Babysitters, in what I have just described, there is none of that.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I do think the mc was too mean to Angelica in that dildo scene
He could have been nicer to her imo

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Your answer misses what it says. The question is not to avoid or not, but a question of realization.

This update is hugely focused on slutty side of the characters and all this is done on an update which is very fast.

Your opinion.

It's obvious that this episode focuses on Corruption above all, but I have to take Angelica as an example, it goes like this, "Mike: Do you need me for your photos?", "Angel: Yes!", "Mike: Ah that's a shame, I found a big package of Sex Toys that belongs to you.", "Angel: Oh no!", "Mike: But don't worry, I'll help you and replace all that with my big COCK.", "Angel: YES!". Yippee.....

I generalize a lot, but that's exactly what happens. I love subtlety, that's why I like Babysitters, in what I have just described, there is none of that.
The background of this interaction is:

1. Angel has shown she will put out to get what she wants.
2. She likes MC to dominate her, including a little bit of meanness/humiliation, but not too much.

Based on the situation, the interaction you describe seems about right. He agrees to help her, because that is what they both want. He then uses the dildo box as a means of asserting his authority/dominance over her (authority through implied threat of telling Lara and dominance through humiliation based on the toy types). This in turn gets her hot and willing to put out, which is what he wanted. The threat over the dildos doesn't have to be real for it to achieve the desired results.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I'll be honest seeing a girl all sweaty does nothing for me
But giving her a passionate kiss her while my cum is in her mouth and on her face
That gets my motor running

Oh, and by the way everyone I promise I won't let the fact I'm in a game now go to my head
Although I am now the supreme leader of the human race
Joshy92 what are you smoking my friend? Supreme Leader of the Human race serious, tomorow you going to tell us you are President Biden from the USA?

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
A story that was occurring to me was the mc and Lara go to a spa where they swim a little but then they escape to the showers to have sex and when they start doing it the mc realizes that Dr.wick is there watching him too. and she, with shame, remembering the stories they told, wants to continue watching, but then the mc sees Angellica and Tyrone walking together in the distance, the mc gets angry and excited about what they are going to do, when he imagines it he gets a shot of adrenaline and starts to having wild sex Lara doesn't understand but enjoy it ,even Dr.wick enjoys it. When she sees the MC's savagery, she begins to masturbate, when she can't take it anymore and has a very powerful orgasm, collapsing on the floor, the MC, who hadn't finished, stands in front of her. Dr.wick and puts her on her knees, she is in a submissive attitude, she uses her mouth so that the mc ends up inside her, Lara, realizing it, does not say anything because she is too exhausted to say anything, the scene ends with the mc going to look for Angelica to knowing what he was doing with Tyrone, what did you think?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes