Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
T4bbo just said that Angellica is going to electrocute Tyrone, it means that she is going to have sadistic sex with him and she is going to put some wires in his balls that are connected to a battery and she is going to increase the intensity until Angellica reaches orgasm and then Tyrone runs with the hair standing on end, what a strong scene, I didn't know that T4bbo liked hardcore sex
WideAwakeLightningGIF.gif Tyrone after getting charged up

SupermanDcauGIF.gif Angelica after Pluged inside by Tyrone ( Feeling the Charge inside ) :LOL:

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Hoping there is possibility of phone cheat in future. Like tony is fucking Lara while hubby calls and she answers the phone while getting fucked.
And I am hoping for a scenario where Tony convinces MC to share Lara for some benefits. Or a situation where they both take turns on her :devilish:
Played today the Update on multiple paths ! and it was awesome (y) Loved the MC and Lara (going out scene) and also the cuckold path.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
And I am hoping for a scenario where Tony convinces MC to share Lara for some benefits. Or a situation where they both take turns on her :devilish:
Played today the Update on multiple paths ! and it was awesome (y) Loved the MC and Lara (going out scene) and also the cuckold path.
100%. The dev has already written a similar scenario with the Tyrone scene, as the MC was initially reluctant even hostile towards Tyrone, but as the scene went on he admits to himself that it was kinda hot.

I can definitely see it happening with Tony as well.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
How would the MC react if a beautiful model appeared who turned out to be a transsexual woman, what would he do would he reject her or accept her, if he worked with her would he feel a sense of curiosity and attraction? A new world could open and other things depend on how much the mc advances :LOL:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
How would the MC react if a beautiful model appeared who turned out to be a transsexual woman, what would he do would he reject her or accept her, if he worked with her would he feel a sense of curiosity and attraction? A new world could open and other things depend on how much the mc advances :LOL:
So you're assuming they haven't had assignment surgery?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Sometimes reading comments I'm just speechless... first... Tyrone introduction and implementation is "all of a sudden", "it's too quick"... seconds later "let's fuck Angelica together with him"!

I will give you a little sneak peek - poor Tyrone will leave Angelica's room blue balled as fuck! Although there are already big bucks supporters advocating for more content with him so I can't rule out that eventually he will come again later! But scenario described here sounds like MC would have to be totaly drunk and trashed by eating pounds of mushrooms... :D
Not sure if it’s been asked on discord didn’t see it on here or Patreon, but would like to know if Angellica would do any lesbianism on her cam show? She seems like she could be bisexual, and she wouldn’t have to have feelings for them since it’s all about $ for her. Not sure who she would get but I would love to see her with Sasha, cause I’m pretty sure she’s lesbian or bi, what do you think?

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Why do Maviarab intimidate you or are you afraid of women with an extra accessory? :unsure: :LOL:

DIRTY Filthy rat
A lesbian scene wouldn't be bad, but wouldn't you prefer Erica, they could use a disguise so they don't recognize her and then it will be in Angellica's imagination how far they want to take it, how many subscribers will they gain?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Why do Maviarab intimidate you or are you afraid of women with an extra accessory? :unsure: :LOL:

DIRTY Filthy rat
A lesbian scene wouldn't be bad, but wouldn't you prefer Erica, they could use a disguise so they don't recognize her and then it will be in Angellica's imagination how far they want to take it, how many subscribers will they gain?
Afraid no, but wouldn't be interested. What I do find interesting is the tag/definition only seemingly applying to pre op)...which is kind of interesting really don't you think? If was post-op...I'd have no problem at all personally. However, both are trans...so maybe a definition would be helpful no?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Do you think NTR is possible with Erica? For some reason it seemed to me that even if I follow the NTR path, Erica is interested in Mc, but with the new update it’s somehow unclear what and how the consequences will be... Leongen43 :unsure: Previously, it would seem that Angelica was untouched for ntr, I think nothing is impossible...

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Hoping there is possibility of phone cheat in future. Like tony is fucking Lara while hubby calls and she answers the phone while getting fucked.
While giving a deep blowjob and she doesn't stop and MC says what's that noise and she says she is eating and she never stops. slurp, slurp. gobble. gobble. :cool:

Reactions: Chaosguy

JonDoe123

Nov 8, 2018
Made a compressed Android port of Babysitters v0.8 with the walkthrough mod.

The basic gestures I tried to add in refuse to work, for some reason. However, the quick menu is fairly accessible.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain
Update your port

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Maviarab, what I can conclude is that you are not interested, it is okay, you have your limits and I respect that. :sneaks:

MAGO DAG
Nothing is impossible, everything will depend on the updates and what development path T4bbo follows, if the relationship with the mc progresses a little faster and she starts having sex and if we add that Angellica convinces Erica to make videos with high content and in the The one participating is someone who is not the mc (me). There could be an ntr scenario with Erica, what do you think?

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023

DIRTY Filthy rat
Then Why not Gay :KappaPride: scenes as well, MC got drunk and caught Angelica and Joshy and then joined them for a threesome and MC pounded Joshy as well :ROFLMAO: :devilish:...Three of them were satisfied and After MC cum inside Angelica, Joshy didn't let any drop waste :KEK:

TeenwolfGIF.gif

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Maviarab, what I can conclude is that you are not interested, it is okay, you have your limits and I respect that. :sneaks:

MAGO DAG
Nothing is impossible, everything will depend on the updates and what development path T4bbo follows, if the relationship with the mc progresses a little faster and she starts having sex and if we add that Angellica convinces Erica to make videos with high content and in the The one participating is someone who is not the mc (me). There could be an ntr scenario with Erica, what do you think?
This is a good idea, but the fact is that I never imagine how someone fucks a girl like Erica at a perverted pace, meaning, for example, like a boss with Lara... she is too innocent for such a scenario. Moreover, deep down in her soul she dreams of getting Mc, and fantasizes about him. How about this option, she went on a date with someone else to make Mc jealous, then out of jealousy he takes it and has hot sex and says goodbye to her virginity? :whistle:

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes