DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Why do Maviarab intimidate you or are you afraid of women with an extra accessory? :unsure: :LOL:

DIRTY Filthy rat
A lesbian scene wouldn't be bad, but wouldn't you prefer Erica, they could use a disguise so they don't recognize her and then it will be in Angellica's imagination how far they want to take it, how many subscribers will they gain?
didnt know Erica was lesbian, but sure that would work too, just trying to get Sasha in some more scenes since shes so hot, i know she would do some lesbian shoots with Jess if mc wanted her too, but she would have to be disguised since she wont even do nude modeling

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
didnt know Erica was lesbian, but sure that would work too, just trying to get Sasha in some more scenes since shes so hot, i know she would do some lesbian shoots with Jess if mc wanted her too, but she would have to be disguised since she wont even do nude modeling
yes, That would be great for the Scene. Sasha + Jessica + Jane Threesome. I think they will happily acknowledge that.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
What I understand is that you would like a trysex scene so we put makeup on Joshy to make him cuter for the mc and then Erica gets on the bed Joshy penetrates her and the mc penetrates Joshy, then whatever happens will happen, they would reach orgasm at the same time? :unsure:
Erica/Angelica and MC Orgasm first and Joshy said he loved to kiss cum filled Pussy earlier. So it would be great he tastes both of their Mix cum and cum later on :ROFLMAO:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Everyone wants to see scenes with Mc and Sasha, and I’m not against it either, she’s too reserved a character, and I think she’ll be the only woman who can guide Mc on the true path in business and give good reasons for enjoyment. the question is, will they have scenes together? Is she interested in Mc? I think she likes girls, and maybe guys too... most of all she smells like lesbians...

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
So clarify everything depends on how much experience you get having sex with the MC and if Angellica is willing to convince her maybe covering Erica's eyes making her believe that she is going to have sex with the MC and then Angellica makes someone else come in and I leave the rest to your imagination :p

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
So clarify everything depends on how much experience you get having sex with the MC and if Angellica is willing to convince her maybe covering Erica's eyes making her believe that she is going to have sex with the MC and then Angellica makes someone else come in and I leave the rest to your imagination :p
Let's be honest Threesome and as you said Blindfold Sex of Erica with else will be somewhat tough and trouble for her, according to her personality she can't even get over MC, though she didn't even want to finger herself but her roommates put the Arousal into her mind for MC. Nope, She can't take it, Angelica is good with that plus She does steaming and it will help her LonelyFans. Even she is the one mastered in many things besides Lara like Titfuck, Stroke, BJ, Anal, Footjob. She can carry it easily.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
It all depends on where the mc ends up, maybe Joshy will have to give him a black kiss, stretching out his tongue to clean that beautiful hole for Erica or Angellica. :ROFLMAO:
Xapican
It would be interesting but are you sure you want my ideas in the game? I'm not sure everyone would tolerate it. :ROFLMAO:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It all depends on where the mc ends up, maybe Joshy will have to give him a black kiss, stretching out his tongue to clean that beautiful hole for Erica or Angellica. :ROFLMAO:
Xapican
It would be interesting but are you sure you want my ideas in the game? I'm not sure everyone would tolerate it. :ROFLMAO:
I'll be honest with you, for me is it even hard to read them in the thread, since the vast mayority doesn't apeal to me.
to answer your question: Yes,! absolutely, since I'm confident that T4bbo will give us options to avoid the content we are not conftable with, or to choose, plus he would service, those which have not so a broad selection with their special kink's
I just don't have to play it, it is just like Tyrone, you can avoid him if you don't like him.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I love your ideas, but I'm in the degenerate club so it doesn't really count.
That being said, Erica isn't my priority for now, I'm more interested in other (less pure) girls. As long as I get my Angelica moment with maybe Lara in the mix, I can't really ask for more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Thanks for what you said, are you sure you wouldn't like a Waifu foursome, each of them dressed as a different animal, Sasha as a cat, Dr.wick as a rabbit and Lara as a fox, the mc starts taking very hot photos of them and When the time comes the MC gets naked to start the fun with all of them, I'm sure the MC will take very good photos, would you like to see them?

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
Equally hot for me. Don't listen to the one saying this game went full cuck shit. That was the choice either you want to set up a date with Tyrone or just go on a date with Lara. TyronexLara scenes with MC filming and MCxLara scenes are roleplaying after choosing not to date Tyrone.
How do you get to the Tyrone/Lara scenes? I played through with NTR on and it never came up.

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Hello crow, when the mc and Lara are both with Dr.wick and they start to tell what they were doing, one will appear to meet Tyrone, with Angellica he also appears if you refuse to help her, I hope it helps you :)

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
Hello crow, when the mc and Lara are both with Dr.wick and they start to tell what they were doing, one will appear to meet Tyrone, with Angellica he also appears if you refuse to help her, I hope it helps you :)
Hey man. Lara never showed for any of the sessions in my playthrough. Is that part of the 0.9 update?

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
I don’t know about you, but would it be nice to have something new with Mc, Lara and Dr. Wick in the future update? Maybe Dr. Wick will want to hint to them that she is interested in MC or threesome during their session T4bbo :HideThePain:
I like the idea of Dr. Wick trying to help them with their sex life by asking Lara to reverse cowgirl the MC on the sofa while Dr. Wick asks questions (e.g., about how it feels). Dr. Wick then has an orgasm just from watching.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes