Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
Although biggest love next update will get Erica for sure... regarding how the date ended... and beginning of her journey to become more sexy, but still innocent.
Finally some babysitter time. I really enjoyed the practice date with tipsy Erica. :love:

Remember earlier how hot the scenes of MC and Lara were, especially in the back seat of the car, then after the pool at the neighbors and in the hotel at the end, and in the end we see a different relationship between MC and Lara... I don't mind with Tony NTR, but Tyrone and his giant dick ?
Yeah...that...wow. Ok, so far i never had any problems playing through any swinging or even ntr stuff in this game. All of the John/Miranda were nicely done, and the Tony scenes are, what you get for treating your wife partner like shit.

But the Tyrone date pushed all the wrong buttons in me. I mean....swinger path aside....this is the first time Lara may be fucked by another guy. Inner conflict ? Little to none. Abort mission button? Nope. Ok, there is some point where the date is aborted when you have less than 10 relationship points and didn't fuck Tony.
I wouldn't have had any problems with it if this Tyrone would have been a somewhat decent guy and not this brazen, full-of-himself honk or your relationship with Lara is in a really bad state or if Lara wouldn't have had the cutest facial expressions - cuter than she ever had with her ... partner. Even the animations are showing she has the time of her life.
Compared to this the effort that was put in the roleplay date is underwhelming. Standard facial expressions, standard fuck animations, boring date.
It leaves a somewhat bitter taste.

Edit:
Before i forget...we finally get to fuck Angelica on the strict path. Will there ever be a time treating her nice will be rewarded?

Edit 2:
Oh, and i'm not really looking forward to a potential meeting with the asian couple. I mean...seriously? A cool looking guy for Lara and his ugly as fuck partner for you? Ew.

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I guess we all have to help Joshy to make his date as special as he wants, if that's the way I can contribute to their date for me that's fine, but next time it's your turn because I have my own plans with Angellica I already have chloroform and the ropes to tie the MC and Lara, what else would I need?:unsure:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I guess we all have to help Joshy to make his date as special as he wants, if that's the way I can contribute to their date for me that's fine, but next time it's your turn because I have my own plans with Angellica I already have chloroform and the ropes to tie the MC and Lara, what else would I need?:unsure:
Angelica now needs a Strong defense system, or else She might be taken by Leongen43 :ROFLMAO:

And you need more money in the game
Angelica loves that for her LonelyFans and Streaming
After you give her that She will no longer use them
She starts using LovelyFans and do some booty shaking dance for You :cool:

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Money is not necessary, never underestimate the power of your tongue. First you eat her vagina intensely and then when it is hot enough, you put your tongue deep inside the anus while you masturbate her vagina. When she can no longer resist the orgasms, you turn on the camera. of Angellica and I start having sex with her, will the subscribers like it or will they be envious? :unsure: :devilish:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Btw T4bbo Are there future plans for good endings for each path? I hope it won't be like your first game...? :unsure: maybe in the future you will be able to create beautiful stories with endings just like Mc with Lara or Angelica, and maybe with other girls as well, and on the way NTR girls stay with others and Mc becomes a famous photographer or some kind of business in the future, maybe he and Erica will he stay or suddenly Sasha and Mc will also have some stories. (I understand that for some it may be too early to finish the VN, but just in case it’s worth thinking about the future plan, because the game lasts more than 2-3 years)

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I'm already starting to consider them brothers of corruption like Joshy (y)
It could be a teacher who objects to the strict way Lara treats Angelica and Erica, where we get along so badly with Lara that we end up having hate sex without stopping until we are knocked out from exhaustion, all to protect the Little Angels.:LOL:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I'm already starting to consider them brothers of corruption like Joshy (y)
It could be a teacher who objects to the strict way Lara treats Angelica and Erica, where we get along so badly with Lara that we end up having hate sex without stopping until we are knocked out from exhaustion, all to protect the Little Angels.:LOL:
Leo will be the young Professor of college where Jessica, Jane, and Erica go and will meet Erica to discuss the notes at MC house and there he finds Lara and Angelica as well. How is the idea? :LUL:,,,,Rest is unto T4bbo

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It must be recognized that they have a talent for writing. T4bbo should consider them as future scriptwriters who work with the certainty that they would make their games more interesting (y)
I would never be Joshy's rival. I consider him a brother. Although sometimes he wants you to believe that he is a cute sheep, when the truth is that he is a wolf like me, he must still have remains of Little Red Riding Hood between his teeth. Besides, I would always share women. With Joshy, after using them I know that he likes them to be filled with cream. :LOL:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It must be recognized that they have a talent for writing. T4bbo should consider them as future scriptwriters who work with the certainty that they would make their games more interesting (y)
I would never be Joshy's rival. I consider him a brother. Although sometimes he wants you to believe that he is a cute sheep, when the truth is that he is a wolf like me, he must still have remains of Little Red Riding Hood between his teeth. Besides, I would always share women. With Joshy, after using them I know that he likes them to be filled with cream. :LOL:
All good you both have your particular humor sense :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ;) and I like the feign Inocence of Joshy, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
If it's because of Erica she is prohibited (for now) because of Joshy and Angellica maybe a confrontation with Tyrone at first but then we will both look at Angellica, we will realize that she has more than one hole to enjoy and surely we can agree on share, will Angellica be able to resist the onslaught of both at the same time? :unsure:

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes