juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
he was talking about the main menu image, which if I remember right its from MC's dream, its been a long time since I played the early game, so don't go off on him :))
He was talking about the title screen from when you load up the game and in one of the replies between us he says this implies its going to be a harem game, which it does not, thats his perspetive and if he had checked the tags prior he wouldnt of then needed to go and post a dozen or so messages talking about how the dev has mislead us or conned us in some way and he continues on still with false statements about the game because he percieves it to be something its not.
Like so many others posting here most of it is incomprehensible beacuse its just not true whats posted. I mean the last person to reply to one of my comments claimed there was no dominant scenes between the male mc and Lara and no sexy outfits. 2 major scenes instantly come to mind both being two of the hottest in the game.

I wasnt going off on him but we have been back and forth and its tiresome, every game lately its the same crap. Players need to lay off the devs. Say what you do or dont like about the game. Whats made well and whats not but lets keep it real and avoid the fantasies and not go on and on.

Reactions: Maviarab

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
Wow! Angelica is one of the best CG character. (I like the tan lines.)
Thanks guys!

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Updated for 0.0.8

I've made a mod for this game
  • Scene replay gallery remade
  • Edited some dialogue options where there are 2 paths so both are visible
  • Cheats button added to top right corner when playing
  • Best dialogue options colored green
Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
Hey scrappy if you have the time can you update the mod?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Can you guys believe what John said about Angelica during that scene where she is mowing the lawn
How dare he talk about her in that way
Angelica like every woman in this game is a sweet delicate flower
He needs to learn to treat women with respect
He is lucky I don't kick his arse

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
That's the love of a father who wants her to grow up well and maybe his pocket still hurts for everything he had to buy Angellica to keep her mouth shut. I wonder if she'll be ready for anal sex for the next video? :unsure:
Ig it will be easy to put c0ck inside Angelica's Ass but if you want the pussy it will be hard to get
Of course, she will be ready for anal next updates ig

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Looking the OP, viewing the queue dropped behind the spoiler's button just down the genre's title, between all the planned tags there's harem and it's a fact. On one point the dev will implement that and so it would be the intention... Could be or couldn't be, that's other thing... It's reasonable asking for when that could be, it hadn't any sense to questioning this if there wasn't any hint over that posibility. It was over the table from the beginning, wasn't it? It isn't like all the times when someone asks about proposing NTR on a game or pregnancy when there was NO hint about something that will be there...
So, yeahh, all at once, claims for that planned tag to be true...

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Can you guys believe what John said about Angelica during that scene where she is mowing the lawn
How dare he talk about her in that way
Angelica like every woman in this game is a sweet delicate flower
He needs to learn to treat women with respect
He is lucky I don't kick his arse
Maybe you could set him up and hack into Johns pc and put some pedo pics on there, and then leave an anonomyous tip to the police about seeing him with young kids and to checkout his phone and pc

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
So, let me just start out by saying I have enjoyed the game for the most part, I think it has quite a few things going for it, however there are a few things that I think hold this game back from it's full potential.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for the wall of text of somewhat rant-y criticism, but I actually see so much potential in this game and figured I would give some honest feedback, It's up to you obviously if you want to take the feedback and do anything with it. I wish you luck going forward, and will continue checking out future updates as I have enjoyed my time thus far. :)

P.S. I'm not quite finished with the game (latest version) yet, I'm close though so I'll come back and edit this is anything I said ends up being outdated. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Don't you think it would be too much to do that? If the scandal becomes public, Lara could lose her job too, Erica would lose her job and wouldn't have enough money for college, and Angellica would fall into my hands so I can do whatever I want with her. could you handle that? :ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes