xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
What is your interest? Did you start to have feelings for me or that I'm married I'll let you know but you can always reach an agreement :LOL:
Trae el Whisky hay asado con cuero el proximo finde! / bring Whisky there is "asado with Skin" next weekend!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leongen43

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
So you want to seduce me with roast, my previous partner used the same method and it worked for her so maybe it will work for you too, will my wife be willing to have a trysex again? :unsure:
I'll be honest with you, I wanted you to distract my neighbour while I' help his wife and sister in law with the Roast :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The last 10 or so pages of the thread seem to have devolved into people just scribbling semi-coherent slashfic starring themselves and others. Not really sure that's a great value-add, but eh, I guess it isn't hurting anyone except other readers' patience.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
The last 10 or so pages of the thread seem to have devolved into people just scribbling semi-coherent slashfic starring themselves and others. Not really sure that's a great value-add, but eh, I guess it isn't hurting anyone except other readers' patience.
If it helps the thread hit trending status, it’s good.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
It doesn't bother me because we all have a lot of fun, but if what we do bothers you so much because you don't show a little initiative and put an idea or question about the game so that we can talk, we will do our best but don't ask us let's be serious because we are very far from that word :LOL:

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes