harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Check the tags its a multiple protagonist game. You just get to name the male but the story is told through both of their eyes. Also 3 of the best scenes in the game invole only Lara and the MC. 1 - when they get back home after the visit to the neighbours in the bedroom, 2 - In the hotel room roleplaying after the meal and 3 - roleplaying again in the hotel in this update. With the last two being much longer and detailed than any of the NTR scenes. The only scenes that come close in length or detail is the swinging of which you can exclude the other guy if you like.

Theres no clickbait at all ill point you once again to the tags - blackmail, cheating, corruption, netorare, swinging but guess what there isnt! a Harem tag ..... so maybe stop complaining about a game you clearly have no idea about and move onto something more to your own tastes, ide reccomend My Dorm.
But there isn't much male dominance or hot outfits in non ntr path for Lara. That is true compared to boss path. Now don't say that it is different path and have different goals. Yes, i agree, but atleast hot outfits and male dominance can also be part of husband wife relationship. It's not that much impossible. It is also possible in real life too.

• Angry
Reactions: juice2000

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
But there isn't much male dominance or hot outfits in non ntr path for Lara. That is true compared to boss path. Now don't say that it is different path and have different goals. Yes, i agree, but atleast hot outfits and male dominance can also be part of husband wife relationship. It's not that much impossible. It is also possible in real life too.
Strongly disagree in this one. MC is dominating Lara since the beggining of the game if we focus on her, there is even times during MC/Lara scenes where Lara herself thought how she can let so easily MC handle her the way he handles since she always saw herself as a strong woman. And the higher point of all this is she slowly becoming a great cuckquean.
And about the outfits, majority of Lara/Tony scenes are with her using the same dresses she uses with MC. This only changes in the last Lara/Tony scene where he make her wear that dress. But either way, the prostitute/scort outfit she uses in that scene with MC in the hotel is the hottest Lauras's outfit so far. So, both maledom and hot outfits are pretty much presents on MC/Lara path. Even better than in the ntr path with Tony imho.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Strongly disagree in this one. MC is dominating Lara since the beggining of the game if we focus on her, there is even times during MC/Lara scenes where Lara herself thought how she can let so easily MC handle her the way he handles since she always saw herself as a strong woman. And the higher point of all this is she slowly becoming a great cuckquean.
And about the outfits, majority of Lara/Tony scenes are with her using the same dresses she uses with MC. This only changes in the last Lara/Tony scene where he make her wear that dress. But either way, the prostitute/scort outfit she uses in that scene with MC in the hotel is the hottest Lauras's outfit so far. So, both maledom and hot outfits are pretty much presents on MC/Lara path. Even better than in the ntr path with Tony imho.
Even the Mc+Lara scenes themselves are very hot (of course, some have their own opinions) But imagine if Mc finds out what Lara really wants? if you remember in the hotel, she literally forced him to dominate her and she really craved it, if the developer decides to make some sexual content in the future, then we hope we will finally see how Mc completely dominates her, it will be hot, purely mine opinion :whistle:

We have also noticed more than once how Lara wants to see how her husband fucks other girls, so this is definitely not a bad idea)))

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Check the tags its a multiple protagonist game. You just get to name the male but the story is told through both of their eyes. Also 3 of the best scenes in the game invole only Lara and the MC. 1 - when they get back home after the visit to the neighbours in the bedroom, 2 - In the hotel room roleplaying after the meal and 3 - roleplaying again in the hotel in this update. With the last two being much longer and detailed than any of the NTR scenes. The only scenes that come close in length or detail is the swinging of which you can exclude the other guy if you like.

Theres no clickbait at all ill point you once again to the tags - blackmail, cheating, corruption, netorare, swinging but guess what there isnt! a Harem tag ..... so maybe stop complaining about a game you clearly have no idea about and move onto something more to your own tastes, ide reccomend My Dorm.
he was talking about the main menu image, which if I remember right its from MC's dream, its been a long time since I played the early game, so don't go off on him :))

Reactions: Chris_Prat

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Actually, in the Babysitter game there is a Guy same looks like Joshy in Babysitters, There His name is Josh ( He used to Stalk and record other Girls ) Same as Joshy in this game, He knows about Angelica and even Lara :LOL: :LOL: same Stalker vibes

View attachment 3003750
isn't someone creeping on Jess and the other girl in their room, maybe is the same guy? Haven't played first game.
Damn, this update obviously hit some spots! Never had so many requests for more specific content in Discord...

While I love these discussions/fights between harem lovers/NTR lovers... I would rather like to hear which animations did you like the most? Give me some constructive feedback...

My favorite one is this one (even tough physical bounciness of bowling ball is f... up, collisions of those big white pins are just beautiful!)
As laughable as I still consider inconsequential stuff such as your fluids experiments, I gotta say it the cum looks good. There is your feedback.
Still wasted time, fight me 1v1, if you disagree :Kappa:
View attachment 3005740 Tyrone after getting charged up
hq2.jpg
Live action adaptation

Last edited:
Reactions: Krysis_here

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
You have to ask T4bbo to give you Joshy the next appointment, you will be able to go hand in hand with her, you will smile at each other and if the walk is too long and if she needs to go pee but there is no bathroom nearby like everything A gentleman will offer to be her personal bath, then happy with your commitment to take care of her, he will give you a kiss on the cheek, how romantic :love:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
You have to ask T4bbo to give you Joshy the next appointment, you will be able to go hand in hand with her, you will smile at each other and if the walk is too long and if she needs to go pee but there is no bathroom nearby like everything A gentleman will offer to be her personal bath, then happy with your commitment to take care of her, he will give you a kiss on the cheek, how romantic :love:
What about Joshy taking Dr. Wick special treatment as he can't stop stalking Angelica and Lara with in the New updates. He is becoming H0rny streamer day by day. Will Dr. Wick Pull him through the Pussy and Cum Lust :sneaky: by special therapy and check ups

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
T4bbo ; I liked the animations, although the cum scene, didn't show the whole fluid mechanic you showed in the testing animation published before, the amount of work and practice showed.
Not much of a Bowler so if the bouncing was acurate or not I can't tell it looked good and serviced its purpose.

Reactions: Busted1201

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
You're sure? Dr.wick tried it with me by putting her butt in my face and masturbating me saying that it was not the right way, I guess he wanted me to find a better way to harass Angellica and with the mc it happens the same now he likes to record his wife having sex with others If Joshy were like I would change it he would start stealing Angellica and Erica's underwear as love trophies :unsure:

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
You're sure? Dr.wick tried it with me by putting his butt in my face and masturbating me saying that it was not the right way, I guess he wanted me to find a better way to harass Angellica and with the mc it happens the same now he likes to record his wife having sex with others If Joshy were like I would change it he would start stealing Angellica and Erica's underwear as love trophies :unsure:
Leongen43 ; Dr.Wick is a Female, It is her and she ;) Google translator cant handle "sua" and in spanish "su"
Or you run into the wrong psycologist and it was
She's a he? Now I understand leon's obsession... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and xapican

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
You're sure? Dr.wick tried it with me by putting his butt in my face and masturbating me saying that it was not the right way, I guess he wanted me to find a better way to harass Angellica and with the mc it happens the same now he likes to record his wife having sex with others If Joshy were like I would change it he would start stealing Angellica and Erica's underwear as love trophies :unsure:
No Matter What
WeirdCreepingGIF.gif (Joshy being Joshy )

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes