Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I guess the special rate is going to be worth it, would Dr.wick do a home session because the MC urgently needs a session at home because Angellica is pushing him to the limit, how much will the complete package cost? :unsure:
or MC called Dr. Wick to show Why he is too much attentive toward Angelica because She is beautiful and h0rny and mostly very adventurous but still wants/demands money for LonelyFans, Free Shoots plus Live streaming items (When Angelica is not home for sure, Neither Lara and Erica is out ) and during home sessions..Dr. Wick needs to go to the washroom where she mistakenly presses the shower button and has to change her dress in front of mc and stay in a bath towel, Rest according to MC is turned ON and points route- With Less points Handjob MC, Medium points Anal, Most points Fuck Dr. :devilish:

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I'm not sure Angellica is that simple because look how she has the mc jogging at the pace she wants, the mc bought her everything and he barely got anything from her, Dr.wick would be willing to do a family session and if they do it How honest would they be? :unsure:
Btw agree! if Mc didn’t receive anything directly sexual in return, do you think, in the NTR way, would Angelica just give it to Tyrone? looks ridiculous to me, maybe at this moment Mс will already return home and her plans will collapse...:unsure: it feels like you're trying to sleep with Angelica all year and then Tyrone fucks her in one day :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Leongen43

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
back to topic, nice update although most of it was sorta flashback, some sex, some story and some funnies.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes