Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
mc is just waiting that mail delivers his ar-15.
Naah, I feel like MC just Buy some Beer/Juice and Seat around the Pool, Watching over Angelica and Sweet Erica. And Make himself Hard on that Situation and Take Advantage of it. What even Lara can do? She might be Busy with Tony, so let MC have Fun :KEK: :LOL: and Lara enjoy her Old Popsicle :eek:

Why no new Update yet it came out in Oct
Have to wait for a longer IG. :)

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Maybe you should shave before doing that? You look very animalic to me! No judgement, just personal opinion!
Because you always make the same joke, shouldn't you be a little more variety, you look like Bart Simpson in the episode where he became famous with the phrase "I didn't go", I'm also telling you this without offending, if you want I can help you :)

Last edited:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
View attachment 3301566
This would be what Tony will say to Lara in the update. He seems to be a man who is not afraid of a woman's dirty interior. If Lara doesn't wash it and Tony ends up inside her anus, will he be an artisanal chocolate creampied? :unsure: :geek:o_O:LOL::LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am not thinking deeply about this Matter, I have to sleep and I don't want Tony Chocolaty Mess Creepy Dreams :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

Last edited:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Any word on when this next update coming the time it's taking this update should be a long one
31.01.24 - 23:59
It is said. I am excited and as well afraid of the news coming.:ROFLMAO: I don't want in between the Gameplay Tony to come in front of the screen and Kiss the screen and say I know you guys are here because you are The Great Tony Fan :eek: :eek:....and I don't want haunted Dreams of Tony.:KEK:
Jokes Apart
we will come to know within few days

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Maybe he can spray your monitor with his cum from the inside? :poop:
There are Enough of Creepy Ideas inside Tony's mind that can Haunt me and I think that so :unsure: Are you sure he will release his Precious lil Cum on the Monitor instead of his Favorite Lara's Pussy? :KEK: He better use that inside Lara or he will lack his Last Sperm cells :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and I think his focus is only on Lara :alien:

Last edited:

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
There are Enough of Creepy Ideas inside Tony's mind that can Haunt me and I think that so :unsure: Are you sure he will release his Precious lil Cum on the Monitor instead of his Favorite Lara's Pussy? :alien:
He could choose your face instead, makes sense to me! Which would be the inside of the monitor.... you could feel honored.... not everyone get's this treatment!

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
He could choose your face instead, makes sense to me! Which would be the inside of the monitor.... you could feel honored.... not everyone get's this treatment!
Do you really think it's seriously positive, imagine if it happened to you and old Tony gives you a facial treatment with his expired cream melting your skin, then on your date the girl tells you "you're famous, do I remember, interpreting Red Skull or a zombie in the cinema?", I guess if you know how to use it it could be positive, right? :unsure: :unsure:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes