Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Just you all laugh about Old Tony :sneaks:
In this coming update he make you all be silent about how capable he can still be :devilish:
Experience = is power :cool:
I would like you to be right and be a heartless beast and have public humiliation sex with Lara where she wears a mask and everyone sees the perversions she does and that shame and pleasure mix until she has an orgasm and urinates in public while the old man showers his face with semen, you would like something, right? :unsure: :love: :love:

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
I would like you to be right and be a heartless beast and have public humiliation sex with Lara where she wears a mask and everyone sees the perversions she does and that shame and pleasure mix until she has an orgasm and urinates in public while the old man showers his face with semen, you would like something, right? :unsure: :love: :love:
:LOL: that's Nasty

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
That's the problem, dude. a black screen will appear if Tony enters through the back door... I think now you’ll understand the point, because had a stroke :cautious:
Got you! (y) the only black screen will see the Mc. If he catches Laura /Tony doing some backdoor action.. :whistle:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Got you! (y) the only black screen will see the Mc. If he catches Laura /Tony doing some backdoor action.. :whistle:
This is also an option. as soon as Mc caught them, this screen is suitable for such a case.

but I don’t think that Mc will caught them down so early, because then Lara will already be humiliated, Tony has already done his job, will business be the same as before? not an option, Mc just fuck off them and went to fuck his stepdaughter :WeSmart:

Reactions: Krysis_here

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
This is also an option. as soon as Mc caught them, this screen is suitable for such a case.

but I don’t think that Mc will caught them down so early, because then Lara will already be humiliated, Tony has already done his job, will business be the same as before? not an option, Mc just fuck off them and went to fuck his stepdaughter :WeSmart:
If this ever happen Mc will 100% dump her an leave with Angellica /Erica or Dr. Wick.
But what about he enjoy the show and join for a MMF... the same time he enjoyed the scene with Tyrone?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
If this ever happen Mc will 100% dump her an leave with Angellica /Erica or Dr. Wick.
But what about he enjoy the show and join for a MMF... the same time he enjoyed the scene with Tyrone?
Join MMF? especially towards a person with whom he doesn’t have a very good attitude, and almost got angry in the restaurant? but no... 4eeded3d2c7cb4ee86579a310f0c07a5.gif

let's do without it, I'd rather watch MMF with Tyrone

Reactions: Krysis_here

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Hello friend, the only thing I really hope is that Tony's ntr scene is better than the last one that I thought was one :poop: , it has to be more risky and hot, that's why for me a good option would be during the live newscast, right?:unsure::unsure:
Agree. But what about the incoming scene where Tony visiting Lara /Mc in their new house. Screwing with Lara next door the Mc is. I thing I would be an awesome NTR scene and risky enough.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
That what I mean. He saw Lara with Tyrone ones. ( and got excited) . Now push it more to the limit and let old geezer Tony bang Lara.
It’s another thing when you allow your wife to fuck another dude for the sake of new sensations and to join, but to join the moment when you saw with your own eyes that your wife was cheating on your back with her boss? Somehow it doesn't look very good 66rvjs.jpg

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
It’s another thing when you allow your wife to fuck another dude for the sake of new sensations and to join, but to join the moment when you saw with your own eyes that your wife was cheating on your back with her boss? Somehow it doesn't look very good View attachment 3298326
Jip understand. Most people will be furious /angry to catching a cheating partner ( as should it be)
But some people tick different.
And we do not forget it's just a game. It's just fantasy scenarios and kinks.
In reality it's something different.
Tried this sharing thing one time. It's different from fantasy.never again. So I stay by fantasy and role play with a partner than doing it again:cool:
So for me MMF mc/Lara and Tony thumbs up:LOL:

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes