Jerk-man

Jan 15, 2024
John doesn't mind being a cuckold... although... he quite possibly is one :censored:
It's fact! judging by the words of John's wife, this is not their first adventure when they were in the pool, which means 100% John is already a cuckold... especially worth remembering in the massage parlor Mc and Lara had fun with her without John, this is another argument that she turned him long ago cuckold. although you know what's funny, in this game everything is a cuckold, Tony probably had a wife or even a young one because of his wealth, and he is also a cuckold at heart, Mc? he is already slowly becoming a cuckold because of Tyrone (I can’t name Tony, this is all just betrayal) and there is also John a cuckold. who else is left? oh yes, Erica's boyfriend (he can also become a cuckold)

but as Mago said, Tyrone can also become a cuckold when Mc angrily takes Angelica away from him and drags her in the toilet and fucks her and makes a golden shower :ROFLMAO:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
but as Mago said, Tyrone can also become a cuckold when Mc angrily takes Angelica away from him and drags her in the toilet and fucks her and makes a golden shower
:KEK: Oh my god dude, what the hell?! cringe-face.gif

We were just getting acquainted, and you already decided to make a fuss, damn it, dude!

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Golden shower sounds good, it's an excuse to get wet after you run out of cum, girls will love it, it's like going for a swim
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for Mc cuckold, I don’t yet see in him the character of a cuckold... the man wanted a thrill, but it turned out to be a little, to put it mildly, aggression and excitement... I think in the future they will arrange a swinger, as Mago said, the best turn of events would be if Mc could not stand it and joined them...

although I don’t know, it looks hot at the same time, but it was new for Lara as well as for Mc, so he didn’t interfere
This is a serious challenge, I accept!

Maybe, who knows. Judging by Angelica’s new teasers, it’s hard to say that she had something going on with Tyrone, at most she probably jerked him off, or as soon as she saw his horse dick, she changed her mind, saying that she needed to think about it. what I see in the last ending is that she either jerked him off or wiped herself on him and the scene ended... I don’t think that she would immediately dare to fuck with him, this is quite normal logic for such a plot, I don’t know what t4bbo came up with
It's fact! judging by the words of John's wife, this is not their first adventure when they were in the pool, which means 100% John is already a cuckold... especially worth remembering in the massage parlor Mc and Lara had fun with her without John, this is another argument that she turned him long ago cuckold. although you know what's funny, in this game everything is a cuckold, Tony probably had a wife or even a young one because of his wealth, and he is also a cuckold at heart, Mc? he is already slowly becoming a cuckold because of Tyrone (I can’t name Tony, this is all just betrayal) and there is also John a cuckold. who else is left? oh yes, Erica's boyfriend (he can also become a cuckold)

but as Mago said, Tyrone can also become a cuckold when Mc angrily takes Angelica away from him and drags her in the toilet and fucks her and makes a golden shower :ROFLMAO:
Please dude...multi-quote exists on forums for a reason, so you're not spamming replies. Click quote on all the posts you want to reply too...then add quotes at the bottom of the reply section...they all appear in a new window in case you wish to rearrange or remove any.

Jerk-man

Jan 15, 2024
Please dude...multi-quote exists on forums for a reason, so you're not spamming replies. Click quote on all the posts you want to reply too...then add quotes at the bottom of the reply section...they all appear in a new window in case you wish to rearrange or remove any.
Sorry. I'm new here and this is new to me, next time I'll take the mistakes into account.

Reactions: Maviarab

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I think no matter what happens this next update will be awesome.
T4bbo always delivers.

Goodluck with the update bro.
And thank you for creating a great game with lots of sexy babes.
No one can argue with this, I think this developer is the only one of his kind, he makes the game well in terms of vanilla and in terms of ntr, T4bbo pleased everyone with different scenes....

there are many NTR games where Mc, at times fades into the background, but here everyone is given a chance and scenes and of course interesting sexual adventures..

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
That’s the ending I’m playing for, and of course getting Dr Wick too:love:
I would love to have a wild family therapy sex threesome with Dra. Wick, Angellica and MC, where those beautiful asses suffocate MC in a hot way and he breaks the asses of both of them, it would be nice if he would take a selfie with the asses destroyed of them and the mc making the symbol of victory? :unsure: :love: :LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Oh man, I Loved the idea of Calling Dr. Wick for a Special therapy session and She has a huge crush on MC's Dick that She has been Imagining for so Long, :love:, She can Turn on MC a lot. As MC can't even expect he is going through a lot of things in Life and Dr is there to provide him with help at all cost :love::devilish:

View attachment 3268890 View attachment 3268897
View attachment 3268876 View attachment 3268880

That Hot body of her :devilish:

I think we'll get to that point soon. While Dr.Wick is waiting for Mc, she will probably already be masturbating while imagining Mc's story and then Mc suddenly catches her like the last time she was getting dressed :oops:

Mc will help her in the future to reveal her sexual essence :devilish:

Jerk-man

Jan 15, 2024
I think we'll get to that point soon. While Dr.Wick is waiting for Mc, she will probably already be masturbating while imagining Mc's story and then Mc suddenly catches her like the last time she was getting dressed :oops:

Mc will help her in the future to reveal her sexual essence :devilish:
Dr.Wick will fuck Mc herself without any problems, she is already on the verge of horny :ROFLMAO:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Dr.Wick will fuck Mc herself without any problems, she is already on the verge of horny :ROFLMAO:
All that remains is for Dr.Wick to now visited Mc and Lara to the house, to meet Angelica there, then she will remember what Mc told her about how his stepdaughter teased him and he gets excited... so, as some suggest, a threesome is quite expected some day :cool:

Jerk-man

Jan 15, 2024
All that remains is for Dr.Wick to now visited Mc and Lara to the house, to meet Angelica there, then she will remember what Mc told her about how his stepdaughter teased him and he gets excited... so, as some suggest, a threesome is quite expected some day :cool:
Angelica can tease Dr.Wick, or Dr.Wick herself will be interested and understand why Mc, from his story, spoke of her as a sexual dream, because Angelica is really a sexy cosplay :sneaky:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Mmm... I guess I found Angelica's twin from another game? well, or a mixture between Angelica and Eric... :unsure:

Joshy92 just don’t say that you decided to clone girls for yourself if nothing works out with the main girls :HideThePain:
1705531519115.png
:4Head: :WaitWhat:

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes