Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
View attachment 3251066
finally the Cockroach will enter through the back doors he will be home :KEK:
What About Lara gets too much Driven by the Old Candy Tony eating her Ass, and with so much Tickling sensation She releases some Chocolates for Tony? :unsure: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Fat Guy Eating GIF - Fat Guy Eating Restaurants Near Me GIFs
LickitungTongueGIF.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And Lara comes back and kisses Tony, What do u think Do these Weirdos are making love by Sharing Chocolates? :ROFLMAO::KEK::KEK:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
What About Lara gets too much Driven by the Old Candy Tony eating her Ass, and with so much Tickling sensation She releases some Chocolates for Tony? :unsure: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 3251941

And Lara comes back and kisses Tony, What do u think Do these Weirdos are making love by Sharing Chocolates? :ROFLMAO::KEK::KEK:

IMG_2617.gif

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

View attachment 3251941

hell, no disgrace, I don't even want to imagine that, the fuck is that I'm already imagining it, thanks for corrupting me a little more I will never talk about cockroaches again :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
dumb-and-dumber-jim-carrey.gif

THIS IS NOT CHOCOLATE OR FUCKING :Kappa:
Now I feel like eliminating Tony.

Reactions: Krysis_here

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Last edited:
Reactions: Krysis_here

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
If Lara Dresses like Angelica Bunny style, How will She Look? :unsure: Maybe this time the Bunny will wait for Gramps Tony :KEK:

View attachment 3260305 View attachment 3260306

Edit for Lara ;)

View attachment 3260301
Looks sexy. but it’s unlikely that Lara can surpass her daughter, the cosplay on Angelica looked very hot PSX_20240114_031050.png

What’s even more interesting is that even Lara’s underwear and stockings looked even better on Angelica! :devilish:

Jerk-man

Jan 15, 2024
Looks sexy. but it’s unlikely that Lara can surpass her daughter, the cosplay on Angelica looked very hot View attachment 3260762

What’s even more interesting is that even Lara’s underwear and stockings looked even better on Angelica! :devilish:
Ouch! gif scene from you looks really hot! you were lucky how you managed to win this scene, otherwise it took me a long time to get such a scene :LOL:

Would I rather have a story between Mc and Angelica, or a story where she's with Tyrone and then makes Mc jealous? then Mc will fuck her hard again :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Ouch! gif scene from you looks really hot! you were lucky how you managed to win this scene, otherwise it took me a long time to get such a scene :LOL:

Would I rather have a story between Mc and Angelica, or a story where she's with Tyrone and then makes Mc jealous? then Mc will fuck her hard again :devilish:
Ohhh man, thanks. I'm just lucky that I turned out to be a bad daddy :devilish:

Dude, do you really want to turn Tyrone....?

Jerk-man

Jan 15, 2024
Ohhh man, thanks. I'm just lucky that I turned out to be a bad daddy :devilish:

Dude, do you really want to turn Tyrone....?
I remembered one game where Mc turned a black man into a cuckold, and he whined and complained everywhere... :ROFLMAO:

I remembered the scene with him and Lara and in his thoughts he was a little tense from Mc, poor dude, he wanted to enjoy it so much, thinking that her boyfriend could be a weakling like most cuckolds, but that was not the case... :D

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I remembered one game where Mc turned a black man into a cuckold, and he whined and complained everywhere... :ROFLMAO:

I remembered the scene with him and Lara and in his thoughts he was a little tense from Mc, poor dude, he wanted to enjoy it so much, thinking that her boyfriend could be a weakling like most cuckolds, but that was not the case... :D
Let’s not get ahead of ourselves, especially since if you are in a bad relationship with your wife, she is just thinking about having sex with him again or with others, and if she is in a good relationship, in some moments she even opposed this, if Lara has evil glasses, she will brush off Tyrone when he showed off in front of her with a big dick and she didn’t really like it....

Personally, I would like Mc to join too, especially the unexpected penetration of the back door... I'd rather wait for future cuckqueen scenes

Jerk-man

Jan 15, 2024
Looks like you and bro Mago have a lot of common tastes :unsure:, What do you think of Golden Shower like Cuckold MC and fucking Angelica and ending up with Golden Showers :KEK:, She and Tyrone watch MC and MC will make sad faces :LUL:

View attachment 3266267 View attachment 3266268
Golden shower sounds good, it's an excuse to get wet after you run out of cum, girls will love it, it's like going for a swim
As for Mc cuckold, I don’t yet see in him the character of a cuckold... the man wanted a thrill, but it turned out to be a little, to put it mildly, aggression and excitement... I think in the future they will arrange a swinger, as Mago said, the best turn of events would be if Mc could not stand it and joined them...

although I don’t know, it looks hot at the same time, but it was new for Lara as well as for Mc, so he didn’t interfere

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Jerk-man

Jan 15, 2024
Our fight will be legendary! View attachment 3266302
but keep in mind that my urination is very dangerous for health, especially for a character named Tony...
This is a serious challenge, I accept!

Maybe or Maybe not
As if u end up with Tyrone at the end of the last update, Angelica takes Tyrone's help
He might gain some attraction from his Horse Dick, She might want to ride it again, and there is a chance of Golden Shower or at least Cuckold in future :unsure:

View attachment 3266301 View attachment 3266303

She might wants to grab the snickers :KEK:
View attachment 3266305
Maybe, who knows. Judging by Angelica’s new teasers, it’s hard to say that she had something going on with Tyrone, at most she probably jerked him off, or as soon as she saw his horse dick, she changed her mind, saying that she needed to think about it. what I see in the last ending is that she either jerked him off or wiped herself on him and the scene ended... I don’t think that she would immediately dare to fuck with him, this is quite normal logic for such a plot, I don’t know what t4bbo came up with

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes