Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Let's see if I understand if Joshy would have more scenes in the game, he could steal all the girls that Mc wanted to have, if Joshy makes them fall in love with him so that they have sex with other men (Tyrone), it means that Joshy would be an antagonist reverse? :unsure:
or He will try to Impress Angelica and Erica and Be good with MC and help MC to Kick Tony's ass? :unsure: How about that? He can use his Kungfu powers and he might Stalk Tony and expose him in Public so Tony end up running from the Media and Sniff his Poo and Game Over of Tony? :unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

we are with u Joshy92 :ROFLMAO:

FuturamaBraviBravissimoApplaudireComplimentiPaninoGIF.gif ShutUpAndTakeMyMailInBallotVoteGIF.gif SkillsGIF.gif

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
he is counting the money.
Nope he is counting for his Job of Cream tasting Job, Dr. Joshy ( Joshy92 ) has been working on it for years secretly and he comes up with the conclusion that a Healthy diet is equal to Healthy Creampie Eating, So He is leaving Erica and Angelica to fill them up so he can collect the Creampie Samples :KEK: :ROFLMAO:

WhateverOreoGIF.gif He can even make Creampie Biscuits :ROFLMAO: and lot's of Horny Money

Futurama Fry GIF - Futurama Fry Philip J Fry GIFs
Leela Fry GIF - Leela Fry Futurama GIFs
1704723446163.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
his money has been rolled in tyrone's cum after it has poured out of angelica's pussy. :p

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
his money has been rolled in tyrone's cum after it has poured out of angelica's pussy.:p
Let's see if I understand what you're saying, are you saying that Angellica, Lara and Erica's pussies would be Joshy's money printers and depending on who owned the cream will be its value, How creamily rich would Joshy become and I could buy the news channel with the cream money by kicking Tony out of the building? :unsure: :love: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
joshy would send them to brothel.
Joshy set up this brothel in my apartment, not that I was against it... but it’s too late, but for now he forbade touching Erica until someone with a horse dick comes... Joshy prepared romantic candles for them and much more so they can fuck hard(but do not tell anyone) ... :oops:

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Picture4565.jpg
1/10/24 5:14 PM EST
Rear end inspection no.1

Seems like our main character wanna piece of that ass! But who is she and what is she wearing? Well... we will find out in the next update...

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Picture4605.jpg
1/10/24 5:19 PM EST
Rear end inspection no.2

Seems like Tony has skipped the lunch today and he's more than willing to taste that ass!

Is Lara going to stop him? Or is she more than willing?

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
View attachment 3250782
Rear end inspection no.2

Seems like Tony has skipped the lunch today and he's more than willing to taste that ass!

NopeScaredGIF.gif SpongebobScaredGIF.gif

Well Lara all the best for the Tickling sensation forever :KEK: :KEK:

TrizzyTrizzy019GIF.gif
Cake Monster Monsta Sticker - Cake Monster Monsta Cmo1 Stickers

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
View attachment 3250782
Rear end inspection no.2

If Lara is in that position but had previously eaten spicy food when she farted out of her ass, would it be like she had pepper sprayed Tony and he would fall over from the pain peeing his pants?:unsure::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
View attachment 3250782
Rear end inspection no.2

sex-anal.gif
finally the Cockroach will enter through the back doors he will be home :KEK:

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
If Lara is in that position but had previously eaten spicy food when she farted out of her ass, would it be like she had pepper sprayed Tony and he would fall over from the pain peeing his pants?:unsure::LOL::ROFLMAO:
What kind of tag would that require?

Maybe he has his lighter ready to put it on fire....

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes