Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
For Lara's anal trash need Tyrone's horse dick... but not exactly Tony's dick which can cum in 2-4 minutes :KEK:

I don’t even know if Lara will feel the pleasure of anal from Tony’s dick? :HideThePain:
Tony should put a Lock on his Leaking Dick, In the Office Sex time, He wore a Condom and Fucked Lara and Then a Random Worker in Office enters the Office and Lara hides and finds Tony's Already cum inside her as the condom was expired, and even Tony had no idea he did Cum and his Dick is Leaking his old Cum :KEK: :KEK: :LOL: , Inside the Ass no way he can, Tony tries to put his cock inside Lara in that moment he will cum :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::alien:

AwkwardIntroubleGIF.gif 0a1442a1-c5d9-43a4-a6c1-2b49e0ce7faf_text.gif

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Let's clarify something, Tony does not have a small cock, surely dirty, wrinkled and possibly some sexually transmitted diseases, it is very possible but it is not small, and Tony doesn't care what Lara feels as long as he enjoys it, it will be a good time for the mc to Did I consider sleeping in separate beds? :unsure: :poop:(n):LOL:
Does Lara enjoy Tony's cock? It’s not a fact, if the boss in Tony’s place was someone young and handsome, I think Lara would not stop fucking him 24/7 :KEK:

she just likes the circumstances that she finds herself in and she becomes submissive... damn, I presented the situation to her; she will cum from a vibrator during a visit to Dr. Wick and there is Mc nearby? I think this is the end of the game and the continuation of a new update :eek:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Tony should put a Lock on his Leaking Dick, In the Office Sex time, He wore a Condom and Fucked Lara and Then a Random Worker in Office enters the Office and Lara hides and finds Tony's Already cum inside her as the condom was expired, and even Tony had no idea he did Cum and his Dick is Leaking his old Cum :KEK: :KEK: :LOL: , Inside the Ass no way he can, Tony tries to put his cock inside Lara in that moment he will cum :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::alien:

View attachment 3235225 View attachment 3235228
You probably also forgot that Lara herself didn’t even feel that he cum inside her, until I saw what came out of it ... not to mention the anal huh-cat.gif

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Does Lara enjoy Tony's cock? It’s not a fact, if the boss in Tony’s place was someone young and handsome, I think Lara would not stop fucking him 24/7 :KEK:

she just likes the circumstances that she finds herself in and she becomes submissive... damn, I presented the situation to her; she will cum from a vibrator during a visit to Dr. Wick and there is Mc nearby? I think this is the end of the game and the continuation of a new update :eek:
Well it's Sad She does and gets fascinated with it, Tony called Lara into the office to show the recording of the stream, Lara was Gazing his growing bulge and Let him touch her Pussy and for getting a high level and status Lara can go far more :KEK: :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Well it's Sad She does and gets fascinated with it, Tony called Lara into the office to show the recording of the stream, Lara was Gazing his growing bulge and Let him touch her Pussy and for getting a high level and status Lara can go far more :KEK: :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks something like this 198eefaaba98a14c7271f1e3c1691df7.gif

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Do you think if Tony has a stroke and dies while banging Lara she would keep going until she cums or does she push the stiff off of her? :ROFLMAO:
But what about the penis that will become flaccid while Tony flies in the next world? :KEK: Lara screams "YES YES! FUCK ME!" until he is no longer breathing...

Lara gets more pleasure while fucking him while he's dead than all the sex he had while he's alive :coffee: :Kappa:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Isn't that the joshy coffee with cream that he drinks to start with energy and joy every morning?:unsure: :LOL::LOL:
Tony will take it too and whose cream will it be? :unsure:
Got that idea from another game called “Lisa Total Investigation” where wife goes to work and if Cuck hubby didn’t fill her cup with cum, she asks her coworkers to cum in in it and pass it around till it’s full then she FaceTimes with hubby while she’s drinks it

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I'm not a violent man
But I would love to shove a shotgun up Tony's arse and pull the trigger for the way he treats Lara.

She is a beautiful & kind woman she shouldn't have to deal with arseholes like him.
Joshy the Conqueror :LOL: :KEK: , Joshy will fight last breath to Remove Tony from Earth :ROFLMAO: have to protect Erica from him

ArmYourselvesHubertGIF.gif 1704478579034.png

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I'm not a violent man
But I would love to shove a shotgun up Tony's arse and pull the trigger for the way he treats Lara.

She is a beautiful & kind woman she shouldn't have to deal with arseholes like him.
Good for you friend, seeing Tony's body explode where the rotten and diseased insides are scattered everywhere will be enough for the forum to understand that we need the vomiting emoji, and would an angry vomiting emoji work too? :unsure: :love::LOL::LOL:

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes