Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I guess now we have to wait for Lara's deep throat for Tony followed by anal sex where he creampies him and he puts an anal plug on her so that Tony's rotten cream is inside her while she does the news, I wonder if Lara when she smiles ahead Will the hairs on Tony's testicles be seen on camera and people will notice it, making him want to vomit? :unsure::poop::sick::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I guess now we have to wait for Lara's deep throat for Tony followed by anal sex where he creampies him and he puts an anal plug on her so that Tony's rotten cream is inside her while she does the news, I wonder if Lara when she smiles ahead Will the hairs on Tony's testicles be seen on camera and people will notice it, making him want to vomit? :unsure::poop::sick::LOL::LOL:
She also has to drink her special coffee now with Tonys creamer live on air :love:
IMG_2509.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Zozefs and Maviarab

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
View attachment 3235109

What a great triumph for the old tiger. (and) (and)

View attachment 3235111

Now he should give everything he has and then have a weak attack and then let Dr. Wick treat him and humiliate him. :LOL:
It would also be interesting for Tony to have humiliation anal sex with Lara and when he ejaculates inside he also gives her a golden enema where he puts an anal plug. When Mc and Lara are with Dr. Wick she will tell what happened to her in detail, taking out her plug where the urine and Tony's rotten cream come out, how will Dr. Wick react and will the MC get angry while vomiting? :unsure: :sick: :eek::LOL:

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
View attachment 3235109

What a great triumph for the old tiger. (y) (y)

View attachment 3235111

Now he should give everything he has and then have a weak attack and then let Dr. Wick treat him and humiliate him. :LOL:
If I'd been paying attention to the thread, I would have subscribed just to vote against Tony. I hate that guy. Then again, my preferred scene wasn't even an option: Lara, Angelica, and MC.

Reactions: 1879

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Are you underestimating me? You will soon learn a lot of useful things from me ;)
This guy here you could be held hostage by ISIS in the Middle East and your about to get your head cut off and he would still manage to get a laugh out of ya.

• Haha
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
It would also be interesting for Tony to have humiliation anal sex with Lara and when he ejaculates inside he also gives her a golden enema where he puts an anal plug. When Mc and Lara are with Dr. Wick she will tell what happened to her in detail, taking out her plug where the urine and Tony's rotten cream come out, how will Dr. Wick react and will the MC get angry while vomiting? :unsure: :sick: :eek::LOL:
After Lara uses it, Tony tries the Vibration machine and learns some tricks then he can use it on himself as much he can :ROFLMAO: :KEK: , Well if by any chance MC watches Lara live... Where Lara said Stop it...Ummm Just think How Spicy will be the Content? Tons of Questions from MC will be Arriving and Miranda will reveal them " Danger for Lara " :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
This is a good question, can Tony's micro dick personally have anal sex? as soon as he sticks his dick into that tight ass, he gets a fart attack instead of cumming...

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
This is a good question, can Tony's micro dick personally have anal sex? as soon as he sticks his dick into that tight ass, he gets a fart attack instead of cumming...
Or maybe Lara's gas inflates Tony's cock making it bigger or maybe if there is a lot of gas it explodes inside Lara's anus, which could it be? :unsure: :poop::eek::LOL:
My small contribution help the forum add the vomiting emoji? :unsure::LOL:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Or maybe Lara's gas inflates Tony's cock making it bigger or maybe if there is a lot of gas it explodes inside Lara's anus, which could it be? :unsure: :poop::eek::LOL:
For Lara's anal trash need Tyrone's horse dick... but not exactly Tony's dick which can cum in 2-4 minutes :KEK:

I don’t even know if Lara will feel the pleasure of anal from Tony’s dick? :HideThePain:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Lara loves Tony's cock the submissive Lara says He is So Hard...Why I am doing this :p...Is he gonna cum inside me :eek:....I want to stop him but It's fine :love:, Tony cum's inside her Making a Fussy Wrinkly Pleasure Face :KEK::ROFLMAO:

OldManNoddingGIF.gif Tony's Pleasure face reminds me of this :KEK: BulldogClubBulldogGIF.gif

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
For Lara's anal trash need Tyrone's horse dick... but not exactly Tony's dick which can cum in 2-4 minutes :CAKE:

I don’t even know if Lara will feel the pleasure of anal from Tony’s dick? :HideThePain:
Let's clarify something, Tony does not have a small cock, surely dirty, wrinkled and possibly some sexually transmitted diseases, it is very possible but it is not small, and Tony doesn't care what Lara feels as long as he enjoys it, it will be a good time for the mc to Did I consider sleeping in separate beds? :unsure: :poop:(n):LOL:

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes