Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I am really curious to see what happens in the future on every path.
I wonder if we'll be able to forgive Lara if she cheats with Tony?
After all its the MC's fault if she does it.

Reactions: Busted1201

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I’m more interested in Mc’s reaction to Lara’s betrayal with Tony, I’m absolutely sure that it won’t be forgiven because Tony doesn’t care about Mc or even Lara, he only cares about how his company rises higher thanks to Lara’s frankness and how he commands over her and whatever he wants fucks her... this will be my opinion as a bad ending... part of me tells me that Mc will find out Lara's infidelities thanks to Miranda... she will witness how Tony pesters Lara, and Lara does not resist, and of course Miranda will take advantage of this if enough brains...

Edit: It's another thing to fuck with John or Tyrone, because it's to spice up sex lives and a new environment, but cheating? A person like Mc, I’m sure he would never forgive Lara if he found out that she was fucking her boss, a person with whom he almost had a conflict ... Of course, Lara may also not forgive when she finds out that he is fucking her daughter... so these two things will be something to push away from each other

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I’m more interested in Mc’s reaction to Lara’s betrayal with Tony, I’m absolutely sure that it won’t be forgiven because Tony doesn’t care about Mc or even Lara, he only cares about how his company rises higher thanks to Lara’s frankness and how he commands over her and whatever he wants fucks her... this will be my opinion as a bad ending... part of me tells me that Mc will find out Lara's infidelities thanks to Miranda... she will witness how Tony pesters Lara, and Lara does not resist, and of course Miranda will take advantage of this if enough brains...
I do hope we get a say in how the mc responds when he finds out about Lara & Tony.
I don't want him to start yelling and calling her a whore and other mean things.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I do hope we get a say in how the mc responds when he finds out about Lara & Tony.
I don't want him to start yelling and calling her a whore and other mean things.
Do you really think a personality and character like Mc will take this calmly, bro? :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: I’m even afraid to imagine, but Mc’s reaction will definitely be aggressive, but he’s sure he’ll restrain her because he’s fucking her daughter:devilish:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Do you really think a personality and character like Mc will take this calmly, bro? :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: I’m even afraid to imagine, but Mc’s reaction will definitely be aggressive, but he’s sure he’ll restrain her because he’s fucking her daughter:devilish:
Actually, my MC isn't fucking Angelica. I don't like her attitude.
Although it's going to be tough to turn down Erica.

I'm going to do a save eventually where Lara cheats but mc doesn't.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

To each his own, bro! I personally play where Lara is Cuckqueen, I don’t know that in the future T4bbo has prepared a plot of this Cuckqueen genre, but I really liked it because they are very rare... there are a couple of games with Cuckqueen and before I didn’t attach much importance, now thanks to babysitters and the plot with Lara, how excited she was when her man fucks her neighbor, it was something with something, I also noticed a hint of her about Erica, where she whispered to Mc about Erica when he was cleaning the lawn.... I hope to see a similar plot in future :devilish:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
To each his own, bro! I personally play where Lara is Cuckqueen, I don’t know that in the future T4bbo has prepared a plot of this Cuckqueen genre, but I really liked it because they are very rare... there are a couple of games with Cuckqueen and before I didn’t attach much importance, now thanks to babysitters and the plot with Lara, how excited she was when her man fucks her neighbor, it was something with something, I also noticed a hint of her about Erica, where she whispered to Mc about Erica when he was cleaning the lawn.... I hope to see a similar plot in future :devilish:
I'm hoping we can eventually end things gracefully with Lara and pursue Erica without any guilt.
Erica is the only girl for me.
But your idea is hot too.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I'm hoping we can eventually end things gracefully with Lara and pursue Erica without any guilt.
Let's hope for our ideas... I personally am a fan of Angelica as you are for Erica, I used to like Lara... now I want something hotter than the scenes of Mc and Angelica, even more I would like her to make her stepfather jealous while she with Tyrone, this would be a logical course of the plot, then Mc will definitely dominate Angelica out of jealousy and she is filming a video for her website how he fucks her hard :love: :love: :love:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Sounds like Erica and Joshy's Happy Reunion and their eyes will get locked with each other in the first Glance :ROFLMAO:, The Rest is History Joshy Erica comes close and Proposes, Engagement and then Tyrone & John come together with Joshy to help Erica to reach her extreme pleasure, leading get filled with all cum and Joshy will be ultimate daddy :KEK:;) we know that

FuturamaFryGIF.gif WackyFry-FuturamaGIF.gif
Turanga Leela GIFs | Tenor
turanga leela fry and leela gif | WiffleGif
Happily ever after then :KEK:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023

As you know Some Words of Angelica don't seem invalid as her past is something neither do I know nor you or anyone here, I remember in the start of the game we saw MC was introduced, and then he and Lara met for the shoot and then Lara MC had a baby, Angelica is shown but with that attitude like She some sort of Hate guys, Reason one thing can me Lara used to meet a lot of Guys before meeting MC and without giving Proper Attention on the needs of Angelica that strike her mind as a mother of 18 above girl with No attention because of Men her mother use to meet, That is Why She is Competitive to her mother and easily doesn't let any guys to come in front of her, MC with Angelica He spends more time than Lara does with Angelica so she let herself fucked by MC or at least Sucked and ask him for money/ help for shoots or pc works. :WeSmart:

No Hate for Lara but She forgets her babies like Angelica then and Now her baby with MC :(

ThatIsCorrectReallyGIF.gif MalindaMalindaKathleenReeseGIF.gif

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Lara will be forgiven because MC heart is big, But Tony will be Punished Badly by MC looking at the date night...In future, Tony's bad days are coming and Miranda will reveal them to MC :ROFLMAO:

1704458014620.png Funny-Old-Man.gif

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes