And Angellica & Erica take the lead :love:
View attachment 3232778

Erica and Angelica in the pool

John and Miranda (hot tub)

Jessica and Jane (hot tub)

MC and Lara

Tony and Lara

246 votes total · 19 hours left
You made Old Candy Sad, Now Old Tony will have to use the Vibrator inside him as of now :KEK: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Poor Tony his Evil dreams will be dreams :eek: but sorry Tony Next time man

OldManSadGIF.gif
If You Have A Dream Dont Let Anybody Take It Away GIF - If You Have A Dream  Dont Let Anybody Take It Away Selena - Discover & Share GIFs

5f6025547bb3eddef1da60b39aecccab.gif

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
And Angellica & Erica take the lead :love:
View attachment 3232778

Erica and Angelica in the pool

John and Miranda (hot tub)
twenty

Jessica and Jane (hot tub)

MC and Lara

Tony and Lara

246 votes total · 19 hours left
For a moment I thought I could do business with them selling disposable tissues to clean themselves after they play the update with Tony and Lara, I can still sell it to them so they can dry the tears of semen from their eyes because of the sadness and put up with? :unsure: :LOL:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
For a moment I thought I could do business with them selling disposable tissues to clean themselves after they play the update with Tony and Lara, I can still sell it to them so they can dry the tears of semen from their eyes because of the sadness and put up with? :unsure: :LOL:
Judging by how much time is left, somehow Tony/Lara may be in the lead, they may have a cunning plan ... but it will be a sensation if Erica/Angelica really takes the lead! I believe in lesbians! crying-4.gif

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Now watch... T4bbo gonna come back and say, "well, since the votes were so close, we're going to go ahead and have both scenes"
I have no problems with any of the scenes as long as they are very hot, especially the Erica and Angellica scene where I would love it to end with a threesome with the mc, the Lara and Tony scene I hope the old man stops being so soft and shows his colors and be dominant and abusive with Lara to see a scene totally opposite to what we would see with the MC, perhaps a golden shower from Tony to humiliate her and make the news with his smell, hot or disgusting?:unsure: :unsure:

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes