Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
That's why I hate Tony as well.
He is a piece of poo.

I would rather Lara have a filthy hobo as her lover.
As long as he was nice to her of course.

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
At least with cowboy Tyrone, it's more because Lara wants to. For me, Tony has two things against him: 1.) Old and Ugly and 2.) He's using his position of power to get Lara. I fucking hate that.
You're right, but it means that T4bbo is doing his job well with him, because he is the antagonist and he has to convey those feelings to the player because Tony is the anti-MC of the game and exists to screw up the MC's life. :D :D :unsure:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
You're right, but it means that T4bbo is doing his job well with him, because he is the antagonist and he has to convey those feelings to the player because Tony is the anti-MC of the game and exists to screw up the MC's life. :D :D :unsure:
lol well that's one way of looking at it. But that sort of "blackmail" in games is just something I don't like at all. Just doesn't do anything for me.

Reactions: Eet_Fuk

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I have a question for you bro, how would you like MC to fuck Erica, HARD or gently? :HideThePain:
"Not at all, but to hold her hand while someone else makes love to her!" :HideThePain:
For me I want her to Actually feel it and take time for her First time with MC and to take as much time she can and slow and Later times sex events increase intensity and wildness :love::devilish:

WweEvaMarieGIF.gif ThisIsSoBigAndHeavyMaryJoShivelyGIF.gif

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
It’s neck and neck now

Erica and Angelica in the pool

John and Miranda (hot tub)

Jessica and Jane (hot tub)

MC and Lara

Tony and Lara

232 votes total · 2 days left
Now it seems Fair Play I will say, I don't care if old pervert got sad with this

CryCryingGIF.gif
She joins the cult of "MC dick worshipers" ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well Seems like not MC but Joshy92 , He will happily accept them all and Be God Father

ParentCoffeeGIF.gif

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Speaking of.... this game do be having some weird looking dicks. And this isn't a circumcised vs uncircumcised jab.
It's like a fucking baby leg with a 3-inch foreskin. :HideThePain:
And Still Lara Loves Horse Dick of Tyrone that's Sad and even MC also goes to Gym but She loves More Abs of Tyrone
Love Path or Hate Path She said and Agreed that :cry:
BigHugeGIF.gif

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I get the Exact same Pose for Her(Erica) and Joshy92 , But Do you think She can take this pose as a lot of Thrusting :KEK: :KEK: :ROFLMAO:

While Joshy is having fun with Erica.

Meanwhile, everyone forgot about the guy (her friend) that Erica was supposed to go on a date with.... Media_240103_215515.gif

Milflover1010

Jul 29, 2020
Happy New Year 2024 to all our amazing patrons!

As we embark on this new year, we want to extend our heartfelt gratitude for your continued support. Your enthusiasm fuels our passion, and we can't wait to bring you even more exciting content in the coming months.
To kick off the year in a style, we're introducing a special poll to ALL PATRONS to hear your voices for upcoming game content! I've completed rendering and animating scenarios shared in previous posts (Massage Parlour with Lara, Kylie and Jessica + TV News segment and aftermath + Erica and Angelica bonding etc.). Now, I am nearing the finish line with the house party scenario, and I would like to hear your thoughts on which particular characters you would like to see shine the most in this setting.

Also as New Year's gift I would like you to share your thoughts on what game content you'd love to see in 2024 in the comments below. Your feedback matters, and together, we'll make this year unforgettable!

Erica and Angelica in the pool

John and Miranda (hot tub)

Jessica and Jane (hot tub)

MC and Lara

Tony and Lara
116 votes total · 4 days left

(its a close race)
Why their is no john and lara will their be no further content between them

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes