Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeap, I'm totally against BBC tropes, so as long as it is made avoidable, I'll be fine.

As for your suggestion, I can kinda see that happening...but doubt T4bbo would actually change the events already taking place where if you choose to not help her, she calls TyyyRONE... and not as a way to make MC jealous, but just to get help with what she wants.
I agree bro
As long as it's avoidable I don't really care what's in the game.
I think it'll be fine though everything that's happend so far has been avoidable if I remember correctly.

I can't wait to see how Erica's storyline progresses.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Knowing Angelique’s character, I would give her a chance, I agreed to help Angelique, because before I liked the scenes with Lara (after her incomprehensible behavior I especially lost interest in her) now I like Angelica more, of course she doesn’t quite understand the whole situation with her head, except sexy attention, but the last scene with her and Mc was something! :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: no matter what, I'm waiting for her further story
Pounding her slutty hole at the end of last update was hot. But... I'm hearing there may be consequences. We'll see...

I agree bro
I think it'll be fine though everything that's happend so far has been avoidable if I remember correctly.

I definitely want MC (maybe with Angelica's help), corrupt the fuck outta Erica. Should be sexy fun.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I agree bro

I have a question for you bro, how would you like MC to fuck Erica, HARD or gently? :HideThePain:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Pounding her slutty hole at the end of last update was hot. But... I'm hearing there may be consequences. We'll see...

I definitely want MC (maybe with Angelica's help), corrupt the fuck outta Erica. Should be sexy fun.
I want him to make sweet love to Erica and take her on lots of dates while holding her hand.
I have a question for you bro, how would you like MC to fuck Erica, HARD or gently? :HideThePain:
Gently of course.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Tyrone probably would look like that after I'm through with him.

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLL-LA-LA-LA-LA.... what the LAB... is... COOKIN'! *gives People's Eyebrow*

:WeSmart:
Would be funny if a dev made a bbc character that looked like “the rock” and he would give your wife the rock bottom and then finish off the mc with “the peoples elbow” :ROFLMAO:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I like Angelica
But if this was real life I know our relationship wouldn't last.
She prefers dominant men but I'm not really like that.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
To tell the truth, Tyrone, after Lara, I don’t see the point of being next to Angelica, for some reason it seems to me at that moment that nothing will be so simple for them, perhaps only if there is a little teasing for the video... Tyrone could for Angelica if she decides to attract stepfather's attention? :unsure: or somehow make your stepfather jealous? :unsure: I think this sounds like an option, after this MC will have to really fuck Angelica's hole hard
You mean you want to see the Big Anaconda slap on the face of Lara and Angelica's Face and Pussy? :unsure: Do you think Angelica will Intentionally Moan louder after that?:unsure:

OhYeahSingingGIF.gif 16565157.gif

If you ask me to Choose Between Tony and Tyrone, As of now I will Choose Tyrone as He is quite okay than Old Candy

OkeySmileGIF.gif

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
You mean you want to see the Big Anaconda slap on the face of Lara and Angelica's Face and Pussy? :unsure: Do you think Angelica will Intentionally Moan louder after that?:unsure:

View attachment 3229528 View attachment 3229535

If you ask me to Choose Between Tony and Tyrone, As of now I will Choose Tyrone as He is quite okay than Old Candy

View attachment 3229540
At least with cowboy Tyrone, it's more because Lara wants to. For me, Tony has two things against him: 1.) Old and Ugly and 2.) He's using his position of power to get Lara. I fucking hate that.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes