MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Why their is no john and lara will their be no further content between them
John and Miranda are exactly the plot with Lara and Mc. it would be illogical to write John and Lara... as you can see, Tony and Lara are waiting more and more... For the first time in a long time, I'm looking forward to lesbian action :devilish:

Reactions: Krysis_here

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
That's probably what would be included with "John and Miranda (hot tub)" and as you can see, few people are voting for that for some reason.
John and Miranda are exactly the plot with Lara and Mc. it would be illogical to write John and Lara... as you can see, Tony and Lara are waiting more and more... For the first time in a long time, I'm looking forward to lesbian action :devilish:
or MC peeking in their scene where MC peeks in their place and Get caught by Miranda and Threesome/ Lara peeks and get caught by John Threesome :KEK: :KEK: :LOL: How about this Idea? :unsure: As Four people in Tub scene is already done so something different ....And If Lara hates MC (negative points) then Further Lara joins the Tub with Half Done John---MC leaves with Miranda John cum inside Lara, MC joins Later with Miranda---John will Leave with Lara After Cumming MC will take Miranda to the near lawn :devilish::devilish:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
or MC peeking in their scene where MC peeks in their place and Get caught by Miranda and Threesome/ Lara peeks and get caught by John Threesome :KEK: :KEK: :LOL: How about this Idea? :unsure: As Four people in Tub scene is already done so something different ....And If Lara hates MC (negative points) then Further Lara joins the Tub with Half Done John, MC joins Later with Miranda---John will Leave with Lara After Cumming MC will take Miranda to the near lawn :devilish::devilish:
Miranda has her own plans about this... while John is very interested in Lara, Miranda wants something else, something perverted, sex with Lara and Mc and maybe with her husband swing... she doesn’t care who to fuck with, as I understand it... I went the route of Lara jealousy and Lara cuckqueen, there Miranda looks like she wants to join Mc's sex life or Mc/Lara's...

So I guess while John is trying to fuck Lara, Miranda will already be getting naughty with Mc hot_scene... But we shouldn’t rule out one more thing, maybe Miranda wants to fuck Lara, these are also quite possible options

Last edited:
Reactions: Krysis_here

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
At least with cowboy Tyrone, it's more because Lara wants to. For me, Tony has two things against him: 1.) Old and Ugly and 2.) He's using his position of power to get Lara. I fucking hate that.
Actually, I don't mind him. I like him waaay better then Chris. ;) Tyrone is ok but he's too arrogant.

Reactions: Leongen43

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Miranda has her own plans about this... while John is very interested in Lara, Miranda wants something else, something perverted, sex with Lara and Mc and maybe with her husband swing... she doesn’t care who to fuck with, as I understand it... I went the route of Lara jealousy and Lara cuckqueen, there Miranda looks like she wants to join Mc's sex life or Mc/Lara's...

So I guess while John is trying to fuck Lara, Miranda will already be getting naughty with Mc hot_scene... But we shouldn’t rule out one more thing, maybe Miranda wants to fuck Lara, these are also quite possible options
That's exactly Miranda's plan. It is possible to prepare the trio (Miranda/Lara/MC). It's a good plan, I like it too. John gets the massage chick and Tyrone gets Tony fucked. Oh, and as a secret lover there is Lara's daughter, who also only has sex with MC.
So everyone will be satisfied...

mimiko857

Nov 10, 2021
is this game still updating or is it already a final release? the timeframe of the update is like 3 months ago

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Its all tied up now

unforgettable!

Erica and Angelica in the pool

John and Miranda (hot tub)
twenty

Jessica and Jane (hot tub)

MC and Lara

Tony and Lara

240 votes total · 1 day left
View attachment 3231724
So the dream of seeing a lesbian scene with Erica and Angellica is still possible and then ending with a threesome with the mc that would be even better (y) (y) (y)
Even so, those who like ntr will also win, and those who wanted to see scenes with other girls were in the end 6 or 7? :unsure::LOL::LOL:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I think he breaks the tie, that’s how some other devs have handled polls before
What a shame, I wanted a confrontation to the death between the NTR lovers and those who are against, those who are in favor of Tony would use it as a flag and those who are against Tony would use Joshy and he would use a Tyrone flag ? :unsure:

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
I have credit for when I was supporting the game up to Christmas when it was on pause back in the day, so my two votes goes to Tony and Lara. I have dental work at the end of this month and it's going to cost me over 50g so nothing I can do to get my votes on the official tally.

Reactions: 1879

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I have credit for when I was supporting the game up to Christmas when it was on pause back in the day, so my two votes goes to Tony and Lara. I have dental work at the end of this month and it's going to cost me over 50g so nothing I can do to get my votes on the official tally.
I also own the rest of the votes for Joshy/Erica, but they are not on the list because they are competitors away from everyone. their contents coming soon :love:

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes