GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Leave it as it is, I want to see the anti ntr when they start complaining again, I'm going to have fun with them imagining ways of revenge against Tony :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
lol well it's multiple votes, so I left one on John/Miranda hot tub and added one to Angelica/Erica hot tub. Sorry, even the anti-ntr tears can't get me to want more Tony/Lara. :HideThePain:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
lol well it's multiple votes, so I left one on John/Miranda hot tub and added one to Angelica/Erica hot tub. Sorry, even the anti-ntr tears can't get me to want more Tony/Lara. :HideThePain:
What will happen in John/Miranda's Hot tub scene, Will it be John will buy Some Bunny costumes inspired by Angelica and Make Miranda wear them and call her Bunny Princess? :unsure: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

MyLittleGIF.gif FlirtGIF.gif BunnyTryingtomateGIF.gif

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
lol well it's multiple votes, so I left one on John/Miranda hot tub and added one to Angelica/Erica hot tub. Sorry, even the anti-ntr tears can't get me to want more Tony/Lara.:HideThePain:
OK, I like John/Miranda because they are a hot couple and if Jasmine joined that would be an interesting change, I would like Miranda to go behind mc when Lara is with Tony to create conflict, Angellica and Tyrone I thought would be next after the last update :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Tony is indeed an arsehole.
I would rather find some cool dude who treats Lara with respect to be her lover.
I might have to go out and find a suitable man for her myself.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I would rather find some cool dude who treats Lara with respect to be her lover.
How are you, Mr. Joshy92, I heard that you needed someone as a lover of the beautiful hot Lara, my name is Leongen43, here I leave you my card if you need my services one day :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
What will happen in John/Miranda's Hot tub scene, Will it be John will buy Some Bunny costumes inspired by Angelica and Make Miranda wear them and call her Bunny Princess? :unsure: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 3228941 View attachment 3228942 View attachment 3228948
lol I imagine similar to what happened the first time between MC, Lara, and their neighbors... but maybe a little more spicier and maybe this time, both MC and Lara will actually get to finish.

OK, I like John/Miranda because they are a hot couple and if Jasmine joined that would be an interesting change, I would like Miranda to go behind mc when Lara is with Tony to create conflict, Angellica and Tyrone I thought would be next after the last update :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
What would Miranda do behind MC, exactly? :HideThePain:

Angelica with Tyrone will be thoroughly avoided in all my playthroughs. Fuck that noise.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Need a new character? :unsure: or are you ready to Leave Tyrone's Anaconda for a While to Let Lara Enjoy the moments? Tyrone should be controlled remember Joshy or He will not fill up Erica :KEK: :ROFLMAO:

FuturamaProcessingGIF.gif TentaclesOctopusGIF.gif

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
lol I imagine similar to what happened the first time between MC, Lara, and their neighbors... but maybe a little more spicier and maybe this time, both MC and Lara will actually get to finish.

What would Lara do behind MC, exactly? :HideThePain:

Angelica with Tyrone will be thoroughly avoided in all my playthroughs. Fuck that noise.
Maybe it's your option, but in the joshy world the polyamory of unfaithful women is an interesting alternative for me and maybe for whoever sells alternative hats in the city :unsure: :unsure: :LOL:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

What would Miranda do behind MC, exactly? :HideThePain:

Maybe it's your option, but in the joshy world the polyamory of unfaithful women is an interesting alternative for me and maybe for whoever sells alternative hats in the city :unsure: :unsure: :LOL:
To tell the truth, Tyrone, after Lara, I don’t see the point of being next to Angelica, for some reason it seems to me at that moment that nothing will be so simple for them, perhaps only if there is a little teasing for the video... Tyrone could for Angelica if she decides to attract stepfather's attention? :unsure: or somehow make your stepfather jealous? :unsure: I think this sounds like an option, after this MC will have to really fuck Angelica's hole hard

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
To tell the truth, Tyrone, after Lara, I don’t see the point of being next to Angelica, for some reason it seems to me at that moment that nothing will be so simple for them, perhaps only if there is a little teasing for the video... Tyrone could for Angelica if she decides to attract stepfather's attention? :unsure: or somehow make your stepfather jealous? :unsure: I think this sounds like an option, after this MC will have to really fuck Angelica's hole hard
I'll break my foot off in Tyrone's ass if he even looks at Angelica funny.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I'll break my foot off in Tyrone's ass if he even looks at Angelica funny.
So I’m also against Tyrone, but nothing can be done, some BBC fans have already come to support Tyrone and Lara, soon it will get to Angelica... I’ve never really been a fan of the BBC, of course it will be a shame if Angelica gives herself up so easily Tyrone... but my question was something else, but what if there was a scene like this in babysitters? in the “good father” route, Mc teach Angelica to behave normally, of course she will hate him for this and at the same time she will change in the other direction of the relationship(maybe she will even know what love is?;)) , and in the “evil father” route, Angelica will increasingly want to attract the attention of Mc? Such games are very rare where a girl deliberately makes us jealous so that we want to fight for her even more... what good is it that she fucks someone else for our revenge, right? it's sometimes boring, so in many ways the game is like this... I hope T4bbo creates such an idea for the relationship between stepfather and stepdaughter :devilish:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So I’m also against Tyrone, but nothing can be done, some BBC fans have already come to support Tyrone and Lara, soon it will get to Angelica... I’ve never really been a fan of the BBC, of course it will be a shame if Angelica gives herself up so easily Tyrone... but my question was something else, but what if there was a scene like this in babysitters? in the “good father” route, Mc teach Angelica to behave normally, of course she will hate him for this and at the same time she will change in the other direction of the relationship(maybe she will even know what love is?;)) , and in the “evil father” route, Angelica will increasingly want to attract the attention of Mc? Such games are very rare where a girl deliberately makes us jealous so that we want to fight for her even more... what good is it that she fucks someone else for our revenge, right? it's sometimes boring, so in many ways the game is like this... I hope T4bbo creates such an idea for the relationship between stepfather and stepdaughter :devilish:
Yeap, I'm totally against BBC tropes, so as long as it is made avoidable, I'll be fine.

As for your suggestion, I can kinda see that happening...but doubt T4bbo would actually change the events already taking place where if you choose to not help her, she calls TyyyRONE... and not as a way to make MC jealous, but just to get help with what she wants.

• Haha
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
she calls TyyyRONE... and not as a way to make MC jealous, but just to get help with what she wants.
Knowing Angelique’s character, I would give her a chance, I agreed to help Angelique, because before I liked the scenes with Lara (after her incomprehensible behavior I especially lost interest in her) now I like Angelica more, of course she doesn’t quite understand the whole situation with her head, except sexy attention, but the last scene with her and Mc was something! :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: no matter what, I'm waiting for her further story

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes