cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you tyrone addicts.

i don't mind erica and angelica being in the pool especially if they are nekkid.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
you tyrone addicts.

i don't mind erica and angelica being in the pool especially if they are nekkid.
Oh I loved the concept of Angelica teaching Erica master Flirting techniques and with some mild Lesbian ways in the pool naked How to attract MC, Teaching her How to take big MC's Cock and fingering her with four fingers starting from one, revealing Fogey Horny fetishes :love::devilish:

Gg9 Lesbians GIF - Gg9 Lesbians Kissing - Discover & Share GIFs
2863652.gif

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I wonder if Erica & Angelica start hanging out maybe Angelica will introduce her to Tyrone?

I of course would like to see him just fucking wreck her pussy
But only if I was there holding her hand and other romantic things.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Eet_Fuk and cxx

Eet_Fuk

Feb 5, 2021
I wonder if Erica & Angelica start hanging out maybe Angelica will introduce her to Tyrone?

This right here sir

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023

Or Erica might Introduce Angelica to Joshy and Joshy will Introduce his Plan to Angelica and Angelica Might help Joshy in some pleasure and a bit in Finding more guys for Erica's Gangbang until She gets impregnated? :unsure: How does it sound? Joshy will open some Child Factory and be the Lord Papa of all the babies from Erica :LOL::devilish:

24503965.gif
Fry And Leela Dancing GIF - Fry And Leela Dancing Futurama - Discover &  Share GIFs

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Me seeing the poll and seeing that Eric and Angelica have a lot of votes. Only to then look down and see that Tony and Laura have even more votes...

giphy (6).gif

I just have never understood peoples fascination with the old men and ugly bastard tropes, easily some of my least favorite, and that's without even adding NTR into the equation. I'm not an NTR fan, but have no problem with NTR being in games if I can avoid it or if it's optional, but why with old ass and ugly men... could be anyone else.

Just gimme Erica and Angelica please! :love:

Well, at the end of the day, I'm just glad I'm not forced to see that content, hopefully there will still be a good amount of all the other goodness. I'm really interested in the Lara cuckquean stuff, and just Erica in general, so either of those would be nice. Also, I hope there is another opportunity to get on the swingers path, since I wasn't a fan of that first swinging setup and opted out of it, would be nice to get another chance with hopefully a better setup that doesn't feel predatory.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Me seeing the poll and seeing that Eric and Angelica has a lot of votes. Only to then look down and see that Tony and Laura have even more votes...

View attachment 3226200

I just have never understood peoples fascination with the old men and ugly bastard tropes, easily some of my least favorite, and that's without even adding NTR into the equation. I'm not an NTR fan, but have no problem with NTR being in games if I can avoid it or if it's optional, but why with old ass and ugly men... could be anyone else.

Well, at the end of the day, I'm just glad I'm not forced to see that content, hopefully there will still be a good amount of all the other goodness. I'm really interested in the Lara cuckquean stuff, and just Erica in general, so either of those would be nice. Also, I hope there is another opportunity to get on the swingers path, since I wasn't a fan of that first swinging setup and opted out of it, would be nice to see get another chance with hopefully a better setup that doesn't feel predatory.
completely agree Slap....it is what it is unfortunately.

I have saves for all the routes but ultimately only care about the cuckquean route and Angelica (though more Jessica would always be weklcome)...and I feel we will not get a lot of content on that route in all honesty, it's not what the fan base wants. Sharing/swing path would be great if it wasn't for having to start it off with 2 lots of scenes with Miranda's ass creep of a husband...

Again...it is what it is...and bothers me slightly that the 'story/plot' is obviously not written out or drafted in full...this never bodes well for any Vn when stuff is just made up on the fly or allowing patreons to decide what content there is. Then there is no story, it's just different fan-service scenes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RNasc4444 and SlapE

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Me seeing the poll and seeing that Eric and Angelica has a lot of votes. Only to then look down and see that Tony and Laura have even more votes...

View attachment 3226200

Well, at the end of the day, I'm just glad I'm not forced to see that content, hopefully there will still be a good amount of all the other goodness. I'm really interested in the Lara cuckquean stuff, and just Erica in general, so either of those would be nice. Also, I hope there is another opportunity to get on the swingers path, since I wasn't a fan of that first swinging setup and opted out of it, would be nice to get another chance with hopefully a better setup that doesn't feel predatory.
I think games with cuck content just end up attracting all the cucks. That's when the threads turn into this crap.

But I feel you. All I want is Jessica, Angelica and Erica. But most of the content available is for Lara, a character I find borderline disgusting. Hopefully one day it will even out. 'Till then its ctrl skip everything I don't like.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Angelica's Heart

View attachment 3226200

It could also be an expression of T4bbo when he saw the surveys, he would be saying "for months they asked me to do sex scenes with the other girls so that later the same ones as always win", why do I bother doing these surveys T4bbo asked? :unsure: :poop:(n):ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I think games with cuck content just end up attracting all the cucks. That's when the threads turn into this crap.

But I feel you. All I want is Jessica, Angelica and Erica. But most of the content available is for Lara, a character I find borderline disgusting. Hopefully one day it will even out. 'Till then its ctrl skip everything I don't like.
Likely because there aren't many good games for those genre. I obviously am a fan of sharing/swinging genre, but it's not all I like. I definitely want more of Angelica and Erica. And am very bored with Tony/Lara.

I really dislike poll-driven content. I want a balanced game where multiple routes get the same amount of content.

Eet_Fuk

Feb 5, 2021
Me seeing the poll and seeing that Eric and Angelica have a lot of votes. Only to then look down and see that Tony and Laura have even more votes...

View attachment 3226200

There are countless other vanilla and lesbian games with insane quality writing and visuals. While NTR genre is dry as fuck boy. So bro, just dont

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just want Erica & maybe Angelica to cuck me
But not that boring Japanese kind where the mc is an idiot and doesn't know about

I want to be there to support them like any good boyfriend would.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023

View attachment 3226200

Well I feel you but at the End, We can see a Clear Path in the future don't you agree That at last Lara will be out of the Line if She gets Caught by MC and Then might Join Tony's Gang or Whatever? Then MC will more focus on Angelica Erica Dr. Wick Jessica Jane, Now think it will be a lot easier for MC to think then as Lara looks too much Dominant in Love path and Hate one Submissive for Tony so I agree (y) let her enjoy the Old Candy :KEK: :KEK:

Lara is one of a kind you can say. In any route she lacks something, we need her past why she behaves that way. I agree with u (y)

UpsOopsGIF.gif SmileInPainSmileInPainMemeGIF.gif

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
There are countless other vanilla and lesbian games with insane quality writing and visuals. While NTR genre is dry as fuck boy. So bro, just dont
Did you even read what I said, I said I literally don't mind NTR, but expressed my disdain for the Ugly Bastard and old men tropes. If it was NTR with anyone else, I wouldn't have even mentioned NTR, I don't mind more NTR content, I just won't play it.

Eet_Fuk

Feb 5, 2021
Did you even read what I said, I said I literally don't mind NTR, but expressed my disdain for the Ugly Bastard and old men tropes. If it was NTR with anyone else, I wouldn't have even mentioned NTR, I don't mind more NTR content, I just won't play it.
I think you didn't read what I wrote bud, you are bitching about more lesbian content and I'm bitching about you bitching. That's all, not that deep

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I think you didn't read what I wrote bud, you are bitching about more lesbian content and I'm bitching about you bitching. That's all, not that deep
Oh, so you're mad that I gave my opinion? That's cool I guess, I guess you want the thread to be an echo chamber where everyone only shares your opinion and tastes? I would prefer Erica/Angelica over more Tony and Lara yes, but there is other content I'd prefer more than both. I was simply going by the two options that were on the poll that had the most votes. Anyways that's all I'll say on that.

Anything>>>>Tony+Lara

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
What seems funny and sad at the same time is that for months T4bbo was asked when we will have scenes of Dr. Wick, Sasha or Erica for example so that later the same people as always win, they will have something similar to Stockholm syndrome and will be hostages of the NTR that's why they can't choose another option? :unsure: :poop: (n) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Oh, so you're mad that I gave my opinion? That's cool I guess, I guess you want the thread to be an echo chamber where everyone only shares you opinion and tastes? I would prefer Erica/Angelica over more Tony and Lara yes, but there is other content I'd prefer more than both. I was simply going by the two options who were on the poll that had the most votes. Anyways that's all I'll say on that.

Anything>>>>Tony+Lara
Hey mate.
I agree Tony is an arsehole.

I personally don't dislike Lara.
It just I'm totally in love with Erica.

Reactions: Krysis_here
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes