Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Do you guys think the men in this game will start to fall in love with the girls?
For example maybe Tyrone will spend lots of time with Angelica and want to Romance her not just have sex.
I think that more than infatuation, mine may be more of a small obsession, what part of his body was it? :unsure:soft and when I see it I just think "how I would like to penetrate her with force, right?:unsure::love::LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-MOREDESIRE-

Jul 30, 2023
I think that more than infatuation, mine may be more of a small obsession, what part of his body was it? :unsure:soft and when I see it I just think "how I would like to penetrate her with force, right?:unsure::love::LOL:

tony's relationship with lara seems more exciting to me than mike's, and tony my man is completely ass lover , as if he was born to blackmail and explore the inner world of a woman :love: :love: :love: :love: :cool:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
For example maybe Tyrone will spend lots of time with Angelica and want to Romance her not just have sex.
Now there is the Problem Bro, If Tyrone wants Angelica and Lara both for Romance, So What will happen? :unsure: Can we get some a Fight between Lara and Angelica regarding Tyrone's Snickers? :KEK::KEK: Thinking of Which Lara doesn't like Angelica using her things that Means Tyrone as well, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

tony's relationship with lara seems more exciting to me than mike's, and tony my man is completely ass lover , as if he was born to blackmail and explore the inner world of a woman :love: :love: :love: :love: :cool:
Tony is one of a Kind that Licks Lara's ass in Every meet, As like it is His Greeting Signature :KEK: :KEK:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I support a Tyrone and Tony relationship. We could call them T². It would be a very romantic relationship and give Tony just the right amount of discipline he needs.
Just finished playing the paths of Angel ntr with Tyrone, for some reason it looked funny :LOL: He talked more in his thoughts and showed off in front of her in than in action.... in his head other than to impregnate white bitches or the dream of running into Lara again, I didn’t notice anything like that, just show-offs, same Angelica herself says that Mc's dick acts even more than Tyrone think :ROFLMAO:

Depends on the points, this game has a lot of options and character behavior, I like it

• Wow
Reactions: Jerk-man

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
well why no one talking about this sexy chocolate milk ? anyone remember ? :D acctually ı wanna see her maybe half naket ;) View attachment 3404312
Man, I love Sasha's Character :love: . Hopefully, we can see her Soon to Spice up the Tables, She and MC are Awesome While Modelling. I am missing MC and His Jokes for her during Shoots very much Hopefully We will get Reunion of Her and MC in the Studio. I am also Waiting If by any Chance Jessica and Jane Come there to Blow the Wind to an Extreme Level :love:....*Cough* Threesome Lesbian or Foursome Including MC #BurritoJokes :devilish::KEK:

you can on other games.
But Sasha means Sasha, Don't u agree on her Personality is amazing :devilish:, Choccy Milk Creams are Famous, Just saying :whistle:

Last edited:

-MOREDESIRE-

Jul 30, 2023
Man, I love Sasha's Character :love: . Hopefully, we can see her Soon to Spice up the Tables, She and MC are Awesome While Modelling. I am missing MC and His Jokes for her during Shoots very much Hopefully We will get Reunion of Her and MC in the Studio. I am also Waiting If by any Chance Jessica and Jane Come there to Blow the Wind to an Extreme Level :love:....*Cough* Threesome Lesbian or Foursome Including MC #BurritoJokes :devilish::KEK:

But Sasha means Sasha, Don't u agree on her Personality is amazing :devilish:, Choccy Milk Creams are Famous, Just saying :whistle:
yess yess ı wanna see them %1000 :D maybe some hot scane o_Oo_O

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
My favorite is Dr. Wick :love:, but she doesn't get much time to prove herself. She would really shake up the whole scene. :cool:
My favorite is Angelica but the idea of Dr.wick/Angelica/mc having a hot threesome in front of Lara Cuckqueen and she masturbates while the mc deep throats both of them and begins to penetrate her anus while Lara puts his entire fist in inside their ass to feel the same as them and when the MC is ready the three of them get on their knees so that the MC sprays them with his semen, it will be a good therapy session, right? :unsure: :love: :love: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
My favorite is Dr. Wick :love:, but she doesn't get much time to prove herself. She would really shake up the whole scene. :cool:
She is already flowing from telling the whole story of Mc, I think sooner or later, something must happen during therapy :sneaky:

It's quite possible she already has perverted plans for Mc :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: 1879

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Sounds like I have heard this Somewhere Else, Mind Therapist turning into Dick Therapist lol :KEK: , I always Love When MC enters the Cabin and Dr. Wick will be Waiting for him and his Dick Stories and Horny Desire with a lip Bite indulging herself into the Scenes :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: even MC can flirt with her, i can't wait for her and MC " Secret Therapy Session Where She will talk with MC's Dick ":love: :KEK: :KEK:

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes