SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
View attachment 3398416

2/29/2024 6:31 PM EST
Progress Update - February 2024

Dear Patrons,
I'm excited to share some significant developments and progress we've made this month:
  1. Moving from GEN 3 to GEN 8:
    We've successfully migrated several female models, including Jessica, from Genesis 3 to Genesis 8. While the reasons for this upgrade are numerous, the bottom line is that it enhances efficiency in posing, clothing, morphing, and animating. Check out the attached short video showcasing the latest soft body physics morphs, which will significantly enhance our future animations.
  2. New Storywriter:
    After an extensive hiring process, we've welcomed Riverrun as our new storywriter. With a wealth of experience in writing for adult visual novels, Riverrun brings fresh perspectives and expertise to our narratives. Our former storywriter Sinburn is on temporary hiatus due to personal reasons.
  3. Steam Release:
    The preparation for the release of both "Babysitter" and "Babysitters" on Steam, , and other platforms continues. We're diligently ensuring compliance with all guidelines for adult-themed games, which involves significant adjustments to game content, including music licensing, render and script modifications. Stay tuned for the trailer I will share with you this month, and let's kickstart the wishlist campaign to generate momentum for our upcoming release.
  4. Babysitters Release Date:
    While we initially aimed for a February release, after discussions with our new storywriter, we've decided to expand the scope of version 0.1.1. This update will include additional content such as late-night part of house party, driving girls to dorm, late-night swim with Erica including more explicit scenes, elevating the gaming experience. Our new target release date is March 31st, 2024.
Thank you for your continued support and patience as we strive to deliver the best possible experience for our community. Your enthusiasm fuels our creativity and motivates us to reach new heights.

Warm regards,

T4bbo
Everything else sounds nice. A little skeptical about the new writer, hope they can either keep the same quality or improve on the old. Sucks that we won't get an update today though.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Lot of BDSM coming for Lara (Tony/MC domination scenarios) and Angelica (camshows) in future. I already have quite big collection of BDSM toys, butt plugs, various dildos etc... I've been stacking everything available. In the end I like to support all those creators.
This part I like the most :devilish:
BDSM Domination for Lara from Mc or Tony will be awesome.
Lara deserves nothing less.

But the MC still need a good teacher. Tony should show him how to handle Lara.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
But the MC still need a good teacher. Tony should show him how to handle Lara.
I’m sure that Mc can dominate no worse than Tony, but he doesn’t fully disclose this, Tony lives a full, free life and he doesn’t care about fucking someone or how to dominate, because he’s the boss, if it weren’t for the boss, he wouldn’t be able to achieve this, but Mc married, not all married men can know whether it is worth dominating his wife, when Lara at the hotel told him to dominate her, he was surprised, deep down in his heart it was probably his dream, but revealing it in some moments can be problematic, or subjecting it to how violence...

now that Mc knows that she likes it, in the future it means that he will dominate hard,remember the scene after the Jacuzzi, Mc fucked Lara hard, if we had seen this scene slowly and without haste, many would not have said that Tony dominates better, to him just needs a push, Family life is complicated, dude. :sneaky:

Reactions: Jerk-man and L0b0ts

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
I’m sure that Mc can dominate no worse than Tony, but he doesn’t fully disclose this, Tony lives a full, free life and he doesn’t care about fucking someone or how to dominate, because he’s the boss, if it weren’t for the boss, he wouldn’t be able to achieve this, but Mc married, not all married men can know whether it is worth dominating his wife, when Lara at the hotel told him to dominate her, he was surprised, deep down in his heart it was probably his dream, but revealing it in some moments can be problematic, or subjecting it to how violence...

now that Mc knows that she likes it, in the future it means that he will dominate hard,remember the scene after the Jacuzzi, Mc fucked Lara hard, if we had seen this scene slowly and without haste, many would not have said that Tony dominates better, to him just needs a push, Family life is complicated, dude. :sneaky:
Well said Dude!
And I fully agree with your points when it would be in real life.
You can't fuck/manhandle your wife/gf like a dirty whore freely from 0 to 100.
But since it's a game I don't care.

Reactions: Leongen43

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
You need this license plate then
View attachment 3398536
Then If MC is left with Angelica and Erica, this tag will be changed from AssMan to AssBreakingMan :KEK: :KEK: then we have to Find the New License for him :eek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did I just read Babysitters 1 & 2 are coming to steam?

OMG that is so fucking awesome. Day one buy for me.
Directly Erica is going for Joshy boy collection, Right? :unsure: so He doesn't miss her much and His Libra Queen come to give Kisses (Cummy Kisses) :p:devilish:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
IDK about conscience or not, But T4bbo updates made us Horny on that Scenes and Joshy92 also is Revived by Looking at MC giving a massage to Erica Queen's Butt cheeks :LOL::ROFLMAO:, Now if Erica Moan louder in Public that She is Loving those Massages :KEK: think What will happen :eek:

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You guys are right I was excited when I saw they are coming to steam.
Babysitters especially kicks butt.

I liked the first game as well but the free roam stuff was a bit annoying.

Reactions: Krysis_here

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
OK, but after Tyrone or I or both of us have sex with Erica and she's full of cream, it would be like buying the deluxe edition for Joshy, right?:unsure: :love::LOL::ROFLMAO:
extra deluxe.

It doesn't matter if Erica has the cum of a dozen guys leaking out of her.
She will always be my angel and my sweetie pie.

We are going to get married one day.
so polyamory is allowed where you live.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
joshy will yell: GIMME MY ERICA!!!
It doesn't matter if Erica has the cum of a dozen guys leaking out of her.
She will always be my angel and my sweetie pie.

We are going to get married one day.
Definitely, Joshy can do his Best to Keep Erica Queen Happy So She doesn't feel not being Loved, Money is What in front of Tasty Creampies, Right? :unsure::LOL::LOL: Joshy can Buy a Whole Factory of Tyrone, John, and MC to please her :KEK::KEK:

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes