Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
and her roomie.
Definitely, I will say, and don't forget another Roomie as well Joshy92 has an Eye on her :KEK:, The Leftover Babysitting Roomie, and Joshy Queen as well. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: She is also on the waiting list. But I will say Jessica and Jane Upcoming scene will be Hot If Miranda enters in the Lesbian Scene with them in Jacuzzi and John on the side Stroking his Dick and Waiting to fuck one by one :love::love::devilish:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 30, 2023
LaraTonyForceFuck_V10_Creampie
How do you get the scene with this filename? It goes to tony fucking lara's ass and then abruptly stopping no matter what combo I try.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
That was a different route, but he tries to go ATM and then the scene ends like before.
That means You are on a Different Route Which is Tony's Domination Attempt, Where You get a Chance at Public Domination and private domination. Public Domination will take only Pushing in Vibrator Inside Her and Private is same as Tony Rampage scene but he do not Cum inside her and Leaves after what u choose Fuck her face or ass :)(y)

Mar 30, 2023
That means You are on a Different Route Which is Tony's Domination Attempt, Where You get a Chance at Public Domination and private domination. Public Domination will take only Pushing in Vibrator Inside Her and Private is same as Tony Rampage scene but he do not Cum inside her and Leaves after what u choose Fuck her face or ass :)(y)

Yeah, I got it figured out by playing around with the corruption, when I tried it first it was at -17, I bumped it up to -40 and it played the scene out like you described.

Reactions: Krysis_here

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
You made Joshy92 extremely happy with that, He might be Eagerly waiting for Erica, Angelica, and Lara Pussy filled up joined by Jessica and Jane :love::devilish:, So with the end of this month's update he forget his Dieting and devour Creampies :KEK: :LOL:
Here’s 2 creampies for Joshy saved up from all the guys that came in Lara’s pussy & ass :ROFLMAO:
IMG_2958.png IMG_2959.png

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Here’s 2 creampies for Joshy saved up from all the guys that came in Lara’s pussy & ass :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3391378 View attachment 3391379
Joshy92 be like Okay The Creampies are Enough but he Wants fresh out of Erica's Pussy :KEK: :KEK: , He wants a Flooding Pussy Full of Creampies and No Butt Plug needed for his Case he Wants Cream Dripping from there as well:LOL::LOL:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Cxxx bad boy!!, how come you didn't play babysitter? Right now you are going to play the game and as a punishment you first remove all the ntr content, unless you like it there it wouldn't be a punishment, right? :unsure: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Seriously, you should give babysitter a chance, it's a very good game. (y)
maybe as next game to play when no others and finish current.

Creampied by a headless horseman? Or FPS in headless mode? :LOL:
bent backwards.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes