MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
When I look at the image of the jacuzzi from the future update, I just have to imagine what they will do underwater, I would like a double penetration scene underwater in the jacuzzi, I'm sure they will make a lot of bubbles, right? :unsure: :love: :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Would it be interesting to spank ass underwater? :unsure:

Or can give her a hard spank on her bouncing ass while she gets out of the jacuzzi :sneaky:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
That is to alpha and crazy for me, unthinkable!
What Do you think of Spanking this Naughty Girl Butt? May be MC can Spank her Ass till it turns Read Cheeky Ass :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Some Alpha Ass spanks to make her Ass look Beta Cool and Spicy :love::devilish:

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
When I look at the image of the jacuzzi from the future update, I just have to imagine what they will do underwater, I would like a double penetration scene underwater in the jacuzzi, I'm sure they will make a lot of bubbles, right? :unsure: :love: :KEK:
I've always been an assman myself. Love the booty. :love:

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Picture4926.jpg
2/29/2024 5:34 PM EST
Sip & Savor: Jessica's Bloody Mary Delight

Delve into Jessica's tranquil moment as she savors a Bloody Mary, her thoughts drifting amidst the tantalizing flavors. What is she thinking about while sucking it through a straw? And are you going to make sure it's not the only thing she's going to be sucking tonight?

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
good job again and again !!! heyy dev can we see any plug scene ???
Lot of BDSM coming for Lara (Tony/MC domination scenarios) and Angelica (camshows) in future. I already have quite big collection of BDSM toys, butt plugs, various dildos etc... I've been stacking everything available. In the end I like to support all those creators.

(Everything you see in the game are purchased assets. I only play with shaders and materials. Fun fact: Only thing I created from scratch... i.e. modelling, creating materials and applying shaders were bowling pins... cause they werent any available as single pins on Daz store... only sets and I needed to apply physics to every single one.)

Last edited:

Endless

Donor
May 9, 2017
Picture4993.jpg
2/29/2024 5:44 PM EST
Suntan Session

Prepare for some hilarity as our main character might try using hand at applying suntan oil on Erica and Angelica, jokingly considering using it for himself to avoid getting burnt – after all, it's easy to become a crispy critter out here! Especially if you try push things further!

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
View attachment 3398216

2/29/2024 5:18pm EST
Poolside Pampering

There are multiple ways to enjoy the house/birthday party, one of which includes enhancing your massage skills through an exclusive poolside session with Angelica and Erica.
I guess this makes it harder for me to hide what I like to see the most, touch and break, I wonder if he has a conscience? :unsure: :love: :KEK: :KEK:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
View attachment 3398241
2/29/2024 5:34 PM EST
Sip & Savor: Jessica's Bloody Mary Delight

Delve into Jessica's tranquil moment as she savors a Bloody Mary, her thoughts drifting amidst the tantalizing flavors. What is she thinking about while sucking it through a straw? And are you going to make sure it's not the only thing she's going to be sucking tonight?
I already missed the scene with Jessica! looking forward to! :love:
Lot of BDSM coming for Lara (Tony/MC domination scenarios) and Angelica (camshows) in future. I already have quite big collection of BDSM toys, butt plugs, various dildos etc... I've been stacking everything available. In the end I like to support all those creators.
Angelica camshows sounds like an interesting idea, in the future it will be interesting to see how she progresses further with Mc and whether Mc himself will come up with more depraved ideas for cumshows someday, in case they want to film something away from everyone :devilish:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jerk-man

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
View attachment 3398250
Suntan Session

Prepare for some hilarity as our main character might try using hand at applying suntan oil on Erica and Angelica, jokingly considering using it for himself to avoid getting burnt – after all, it's easy to become a crispy critter out here! Especially if you try push things further!
That's the Spirit MC go and Show them the Massage skills you learned Twice by Kylie, Now MC will Give them Both heavenly Massage and While doing so some mistake happens MC might Rub their Pussies :love: :love:

T4bbo is planning give us a Heart attack with Horny updates :devilish:

Endless

Donor
May 9, 2017
View attachment SoftBodyPhysicsTest.mp4

2/29/2024 6:31 PM EST
Progress Update - February 2024

Dear Patrons,
I'm excited to share some significant developments and progress we've made this month:
  1. Moving from GEN 3 to GEN 8:
    We've successfully migrated several female models, including Jessica, from Genesis 3 to Genesis 8. While the reasons for this upgrade are numerous, the bottom line is that it enhances efficiency in posing, clothing, morphing, and animating. Check out the attached short video showcasing the latest soft body physics morphs, which will significantly enhance our future animations.
  2. New Storywriter:
    After an extensive hiring process, we've welcomed Riverrun as our new storywriter. With a wealth of experience in writing for adult visual novels, Riverrun brings fresh perspectives and expertise to our narratives. Our former storywriter Sinburn is on temporary hiatus due to personal reasons.
  3. Steam Release:
    The preparation for the release of both "Babysitter" and "Babysitters" on Steam, , and other platforms continues. We're diligently ensuring compliance with all guidelines for adult-themed games, which involves significant adjustments to game content, including music licensing, render and script modifications. Stay tuned for the trailer I will share with you this month, and let's kickstart the wishlist campaign to generate momentum for our upcoming release.
  4. Babysitters Release Date:
    While we initially aimed for a February release, after discussions with our new storywriter, we've decided to expand the scope of version 0.1.1. This update will include additional content such as late-night part of house party, driving girls to dorm, late-night swim with Erica including more explicit scenes, elevating the gaming experience. Our new target release date is March 31st, 2024.
Thank you for your continued support and patience as we strive to deliver the best possible experience for our community. Your enthusiasm fuels our creativity and motivates us to reach new heights.

Warm regards,

T4bbo

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 3398250
Suntan Session

Hope he runs out of sun cream on Angellica and has to use his own cream on her

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023

(Everything you see in the game are purchased assets. I only play with shaders and materials. Fun fact: Only thing I created from scratch... i.e. modelling, creating materials and applying shaders were bowling pins... cause they werent any available as single pins on Daz store... only sets and I needed to apply physics to every single one.)
Nice, can't wait to see Lara/Tony BDSM scenes. :cool:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
View attachment 3398416

2/29/2024 6:31 PM EST
Progress Update - February 2024

Dear Patrons,
I'm excited to share some significant developments and progress we've made this month:
  1. Moving from GEN 3 to GEN 8:
    We've successfully migrated several female models, including Jessica, from Genesis 3 to Genesis 8. While the reasons for this upgrade are numerous, the bottom line is that it enhances efficiency in posing, clothing, morphing, and animating. Check out the attached short video showcasing the latest soft body physics morphs, which will significantly enhance our future animations.
  2. New Storywriter:
    After an extensive hiring process, we've welcomed Riverrun as our new storywriter. With a wealth of experience in writing for adult visual novels, Riverrun brings fresh perspectives and expertise to our narratives. Our former storywriter Sinburn is on temporary hiatus due to personal reasons.
  3. Steam Release:
    The preparation for the release of both "Babysitter" and "Babysitters" on Steam, , and other platforms continues. We're diligently ensuring compliance with all guidelines for adult-themed games, which involves significant adjustments to game content, including music licensing, render and script modifications. Stay tuned for the trailer I will share with you this month, and let's kickstart the wishlist campaign to generate momentum for our upcoming release.
  4. Babysitters Release Date:
    While we initially aimed for a February release, after discussions with our new storywriter, we've decided to expand the scope of version 0.1.1. This update will include additional content such as late-night part of house party, driving girls to dorm, late-night swim with Erica including more explicit scenes, elevating the gaming experience. Our new target release date is March 31st, 2024.
Thank you for your continued support and patience as we strive to deliver the best possible experience for our community. Your enthusiasm fuels our creativity and motivates us to reach new heights.

Warm regards,

T4bbo
How I would like to be the one to cause that movement in that beautiful ass, especially in Angelica's ass, I think my obsession will only grow, right? :unsure: :love: (y)

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes