Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Only Miranda and swinger updates should be made
Yes one teaser Has been released, a Jacuzzi one with Miranda John and two Girls Jessica and Jane.:unsure: What I expect from what T4bbo was saying John/Miranda needs a Babysitter I think that this can be the Event or Might be the interest part event That John and Miranda liked the Most among both of the girls. But I am sure the Babysitter of John Miranda Part will be of a different level :ROFLMAO: they want more than That, Right? :KEK:

DaynNight090

Feb 22, 2024
Yes one teaser Has been released, a Jacuzzi one with Miranda John and two Girls Jessica and Jane.:unsure: What I expect from what T4bbo was saying John/Miranda needs a Babysitter I think that this can be the Event or Might be the interest part event That John and Miranda liked the Most among both of the girls. But I am sure the Babysitter of John Miranda Part will be of a different level :ROFLMAO: they want more than That, Right? :KEK:
Yes, I know you told me. I just mean that we have to wait a long time for it. and why not have the MC wife, and why not Miranda in each and every episode

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Yes, I know you told me. I just mean that we have to wait a long time for it. and why not have the MC wife, and why not Miranda in each and every episode
IDK about that as Every Update We get 3 to 4 plots as per that it is decided, Every plot Miranda is tough as other girls are Waiting on the List. All should get Proper attention. Miranda is Neighbor She can eventually Come and make the scene heat up and go :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:, But I think some Characters needs attention as well (y)

SirexArango

Jul 21, 2023
Update V0.1.0
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V0.1.0
Fiz uma tradução rápida e com pouca revisão para o português, como não sei traduzir como profissional, terá que ser amador.

View attachment 2286290
View attachment 2286293
View attachment 2286297

Tradução com pouca revisão apenas pra versão v0.1.0

Babás [v0.1.0] Mega
Cara, você poderia publicar uma tradução para o espanhol?

SirexArango

Jul 21, 2023
Updated for 0.1.0

I've made a mod for this game
  • Scene replay gallery remade
  • Edited some dialogue options where there are 2 paths so both are visible
  • Cheats button added to top right corner when playing
  • Best dialogue options colored green
Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
I'm new to these things, what folder is it pasted into? a picture would help a lot

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cara, você poderia publicar uma tradução para o espanhol?
No, because I don't speak Spanish, and I only translate when I play, I don't accept requests, I just do it as a hobby, so it doesn't sit on my PC, I share the file

==========================

não por que não falo espanhol , e so faço tradução quando vou jogar , não aceito pedidos , so faço por hobby , para não fica parado no meu pc , eu compartilho o arquivo

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
he will have to call to tyrone to finish job while he takes care of babies.
Tyrone will babysit Erica and Joshy92 will Babysit the Babies...Right? :LOL: :LOL: Tyrone might teach Erica new Yoga Poses while Babysit up and downs :KEK::KEK:, Sweet Joshy will be waiting for the Creampies, Once in a While Sweet Creampies are fine :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What?!!!, you said he could have babies with Erica without Tyrone's seed and be the father of her children, we have to run away because the idea will make him explode:eek::eek: :KEK: :KEK:
well whose babies those are will be determined on birth.

Reactions: Leongen43
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes