Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Joshy92 behind door number 1 is emma, door number 2 is erica and door number 3 is angelica and you need to pick just 1 and can't do any tricks so which you choose?
First is Joshy on a diet?:unsure:
Because he consumed too much cream from the other girls from other games because it is strange that he settles for just one girl, who is Emma?:unsure:

zebrotavr

Mar 14, 2018
by any chance does anybody know how get "help me out" result from gallery (page 6)? 21 points with angelica and still recieve "after what you've tried to do angelica wants to finish".

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
:sneaky: or end of this month
You made Joshy92 extremely happy with that, He might be Eagerly waiting for Erica, Angelica, and Lara Pussy filled up joined by Jessica and Jane :love::devilish:, So with the end of this month's update he forget his Dieting and devour Creampies :KEK: :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
You made Joshy92 extremely happy with that, He might be Eagerly waiting for Erica, Angelica, and Lara Pussy filled up joined by Jessica and Jane :love::devilish:, So with the end of this month's update he forget his Dieting and devour Creampies :CAKE: :LOL:
The vaginas will be filled with special cream and a glass full of Erica's golden liminada will be he ideal food. If she consumes too much, will we see Joshy happy fat and will her avatar change?:unsure: :oops::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Moment I thought she had only gained weight from breaking her diet, are you saying she is the Holy Virgin Joshy? :unsure:miracles are scary sometimes and can kill my stomach too :eek::eek::sick:
No man we could become filthy rich, If he gets pregnant, let's patent that ! ....... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
No man we could become filthy rich, If he gets pregnant, let's patent that ! .......:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Ok, as long as joshy don't give birth to the savior of the cream, could you create a religion if you pass "the disciples of holy cream"?:unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Protecting my wife is going to be a priority. I don't think I need to protect her mother. They must have their limits of tolerance, right? :unsure::eek::sick::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes