Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
she doesn't know about joshy's plans yet.

forgot to post these last week.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Erica doesn't know the Plan yet as it will be the Honeymoon Blasting Surprise from Joshy92 to Erica :LOL:, But Erica does Know that Joshy is a Sweetie but deep inside He is also a Naughty boy Sometimes :devilish::KEK: so Erica is now focused on Learning Child Psychology reason maybe She understand She has to Hold babies of Tyrone, MC/John, and Joshy so she is prepared:love::LOL: as both are Libras

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
This needs a path where MC could beat Tony and Tyrone up badly.
MC beating up Tony and Tyrone badly :unsure:, don't you think MC is losing his Interest in both Tyrone and Tony now, He should more focus of the Cake offered by Angelica and Sweet Erica Sweet Pussy ( All fine Joshy92 (y)) and there he might see his potential and other girls like Dr. Wick, Sasha, Jessica Jane...any other girls to Enjoy MC.:devilish:

But If you say so MC will beat them, Badly then :KEK::LOL:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
This needs a path where MC could beat Tony and Tyrone up badly.
Like a revenge path where Laura could give him a knockout drink and then when Tony and Tyrone wake up they are already handcuffed to each other and shackled to a pole and the Lara or a futa with a bbc strap on fucks them both up the ass and then atm so they
can taste each others assholes till they puke
IMG_2617.gif

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Like a revenge path where Laura could give him a knockout drink and then when Tony and Tyrone wake up they are already handcuffed to each other and shackled to a pole and the Lara or a futa with a bbc strap on fucks them both up the ass and then atm so they
View attachment 3371457
Good Morning, ! do you want some pancakes as well ?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
View attachment 3371457
Poor bbc super tornado vibrator dildo after he enters Tony's sick and dirty anus he will surely die, when they bury him I hope he receives all the honors of a hero, right? :unsure::KEK:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Good Morning, ! do you want some pancakes as well ?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Whose Pancakes? :unsure: MC is going to Fry Tony's and Tyrone's Asses on Frying Pan? :KEK::KEK:, As MC might Beat them badly and Put some Butter on the Pan Put Tony and Tyrone's asses onto it until they come back to their Senses that Something Hot is Happening and Might be Burning :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Joshy92 might be also Tipping MC for doing this Revenge as He also Doesn't like Tony :LOL:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Whose Pancakes? :unsure: MC is going to Fry Tony's and Tyrone's Asses on Frying Pan? :KEK::KEK:, As MC might Beat them badly and Put some Butter on the Pan Put Tony and Tyrone's asses onto it until they come back to their Senses that Something Hot is Happening and Might be Burning :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Joshy92 might be also Tipping MC for doing this Revenge as He also Doesn't like Tony :LOL:
I sense a lot of violence maybe we need a more "Holisic" solution ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I sense a lot of violence maybe we need a more "Holisic" solution ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Some Burning Violence for Sure, Both Will come out of Pan with Red Boiling Asses, lol. Tyrone and Tony hiding their asses from the Public walking all over, Lara hiding her face and says I don't know both of these Guys :KEK: :KEK:

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
View attachment 3371457
I said beat up, not knock up. Anyhow, as a non native speaker I might be mistaken. All I was hoping was a little bit of violence...

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Wow! I like this game. I especially like the plot of Lara and her boss.
I hope that one day I will see Lara's boss give her to someone else, and then fuck her with those to whom he gave her.
Lara is very sexy, and so are the girls, beautiful scenes, an interesting plot, I hope it won't take very long to continue.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
So when the MC will fuck a therapist?
The therapist is Working on the Mental Health of MC and When T4bbo wants then Dr. Wick might start MC's Dick therapy session. :LOL: :devilish: And as per the treatment as well, Joshy92 :KEK: might also register his name for an Appointment with Dr. Wick.

Jokes apart we all Want some Horny Scenes with Dr. Wick :love:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
The therapist is Working on the Mental Health of MC and When T4bbo wants then Dr. Wick might start MC's Dick therapy session. :LOL: :devilish: And as per the treatment as well, Joshy92 :KEK: might also register his name for an Appointment with Dr. Wick.

Jokes apart we all Want some Horny Scenes with Dr. Wick :love:

Well Joshy would have to wait until after mc creampies Dr Wicks pussy & ass to clean her out :ROFLMAO:
IMG_2626.gif IMG_2601.gif

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Well Joshy would have to wait until after mc creampies Dr Wicks pussy & ass to clean her out :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3374265 View attachment 3374266
Joshy92 Might take a Spy appointment and will Watch Mike(MC) and Dr. Wick special Horny Appointment and getting horny :LOL: :LOL: :devilish:, After MC will be Done inside Dr.Wick Joshy might attack Dr with his Sweet Sweet Love Dose and Dr might fell Asleep and Joshy then Devour the Creampies :KEK:

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes