Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022

Feedback Poll / Babysitters v.0.1.0.

Dear Patrons,

as the latest version 0.1.0 of Babysitters is already available for Super Supporters (5$) for quite some time, we would like to hear your feedback!

Which scene in this version did you like the most?

Thank you in advance for your reviews.

T4bbo

Massage Parlour 1st part (tease with Jessica)

Massage Parlour 2nd part (threesome surprise with Kylie)

TV news "faux pas" segment

Office Meeting - Tony Rampage

Angelica and Erica's afternoon teaching class

Angelica - photoshooting with Robert as a prop
157 votes total
I liked the spa scene and the pool scene but I prefer Tony Rampage because he finally acted as a real antagonist and the bonus of giving Lara a vibrator and having her use it during the program was very hot :unsure: :cool:

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
There any way of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
?

I have rejected her every time during my run, but here I vas forced to get her, no choices. I tried to twist his relationship with the cheat mode (in my run it was a +8 and I changed it to a -12), but it don´t seem to work.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
If you speak about the dream scene no, you can't avoid it because...well, 'cause it's a dream.
Oh!, I feel now so dumb now!!!.:mad::mad::mad:

I get so disgusted about being forced to the scene that I left the game without going to the end. If it´s a dream it´s fine.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Oh!, I feel now so dumb now!!!.:mad::mad::mad:

I get so disgusted about being forced to the scene that I left the game without going to the end. If it´s a dream it´s fine.
Well You don't have to feel bad, As MC himself was confused about that did he Fucked Angelica that Night or Not :KEK:, In End While I also felt the Same Situation happening with Sex with Angelica finally, Next Day MC was so Upset that It was all Dream :eek::ROFLMAO:(y)

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023

Feedback Poll / Babysitters v.0.1.0.

Dear Patrons,

as the latest version 0.1.0 of Babysitters is already available for Super Supporters (5$) for quite some time, we would like to hear your feedback!

Which scene in this version did you like the most?

Thank you in advance for your reviews.

T4bbo

Massage Parlour 1st part (tease with Jessica)

Massage Parlour 2nd part (threesome surprise with Kylie)

TV news "faux pas" segment

Office Meeting - Tony Rampage

Angelica and Erica's afternoon teaching class

Angelica - photoshooting with Robert as a prop
157 votes total
Tony Rampage looks really like a Rampage Scary Horny Scene, I was Holding My Heart Tightly While Playing the Part :eek: , and Man the Perv Boss turn into a Sigma Man for minutes like some Ghost entered inside him :LOL:, In the end, I will say Massage Parlor was hot and Angelica & Erica scene felt can me lil More of that Scene we can get but Loved it. Can we say After Erica is friends with Angelica she got lil Horny+1 :unsure: ? Asking for a Friend ( Definitely Joshy92)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so mc is in jacuzzi with girls and lara is on other side of yard sunbathing.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I liked the spa scene and the pool scene but I prefer Tony Rampage because he finally acted as a real antagonist and the bonus of giving Lara a vibrator and having her use it during the program was very hot :unsure: :cool:
Ughh you starting to rub over, yeah pretty much that sums up how I felt, about this update,
edit: this phrase sounded weired, your point of view is starting to grow on me (before more misunderstandings happen)

Last edited:
Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Ughh you starting to rub over, yeah pretty much that sums up how I felt, about this update,
edit: this phrase sounded weired, your point of view is starting to grow on me (before more misunderstandings happen)
I suppose Joshy's corruption was inevitable and mine was going to start to affect you, I wonder what your ideal hot sex scene would be that you would like to see and with what characters in the future of the game? :unsure:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I don’t see Lara, thought that was Angellica sunbathing with Erica. Lara’s probly inside the house getting her ass hammered by Tyrone or Tony :ROFLMAO:
Same, In behind I saw Angelica and Erica Sun Bathing. John Miranda Jessica Jane are all in Hot Tub. Lara as you said Inside, I feel like She forgot to take out the Vibrator from inside that Tony injected into her :eek: :KEK: , She might be Squirting all over the Washroom :devilish::LOL:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I suppose Joshy's corruption was inevitable and mine was going to start to affect you, I wonder what your ideal hot sex scene would be that you would like to see and with what characters in the future of the game? :unsure:
Since I'm a Harem player really, I would like to see MC with his girls, (Including Dr Wick), with optional sharing, doesn't Matter if it is M or F , only that till now none of the Male characters are really to my liking, or that I would feel confortable to share.

Last edited:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Yeah, the guys are scumbags which works well for netorare
But not so much netorase imo.
All girls gathered and in the Indication of Erica, Open there pussy and Shower him with Creampie for such Sweet compliments towards the Girls in the Game. A Creampie Wonderland Majestic Ending, Joshy will be Happy and won't leave any single Drop :unsure: Isn't it :KEK::KEK::devilish:

SuperW

Nov 16, 2022
I'm hoping we get a replay of the "Lust Boat" hot tub scene from the original Babysitter, with John and MC manipulating Jess and the blonde into getting fucked, while Lara and John's wife watch on.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
I am not a Babysitters hero unfortunately, I can only get the Lara v MC relationship to -23, not like the legends that get from -25 to -30. I must be too nice a guy. I ended up getting Tony to assfuck Lara, than he cums deep in her pussy and she uses the vibrator to stop the cum from flowing out when she goes to do the live interview. That's what I call creativity, no other game comes close.
Even though Lara loves getting pounded by Tyrone, she can't stop thinking about Tony and how horny he makes her. Tony has awakened the nympho from Lara, it's a next level dynamic. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Screenshot (5893).png

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I am not a Babysitters hero unfortunately, I can only get the Lara v MC relationship to -23, not like the legends that get from -25 to -30. I must be too nice a guy. I ended up getting Tony to assfuck Lara, than he cums deep in her pussy and she uses the vibrator to stop the cum from flowing out when she goes to do the live interview. That's what I call creativity, no other game comes close.
Even though Lara loves getting pounded by Tyrone, she can't stop thinking about Tony and how horny he makes her. Tony has awakened the nympho from Lara, it's a next level dynamic. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3361172
Hello friend! If you are probably a Good-hearted pervert and not like me or Joshy who They say that we are a Bad-hearted pervert, is it true? :unsure: :KEK:
Speaking of your problem, an easy solution is to use scrappy mod that was updated a few days ago and in the cheat menu you can lower your relationship points with Lara to -25 to see the Tony rampage scene:)

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes