Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
well no. or as much as joshy is believed if he chose same.
I think Joshy92 will say that He mostly wants Erica, But as T4bbo said Erica is going through Slow Horny+1 point, Till then he can have fun with Angelica and Lara:LOL::love:. As the Thirst of Sweet Creampie is also Necessary, But don't get Confuse Erica will be Last and She will carry babies of Tyrone, John/Mc and Him :devilish:, Opening the Glory Holes to Extreme filling up Hot Creampies inside **Future God daddy Happy** isn't it? :unsure: :KEK:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Opening the Glory Holes to Extreme filling up Hot Creampies inside **Future God daddy Happy** isn't it? :unsure: :KEK:
something like that.

How strange Joshy likes to share and would be happy to be a father (until he has to raise them :LOL:) if the man who impregnates her sympathizes with him, while I would not share or take charge, moment!!, what a good combination, right?:unsure:o_O :KEK: (y)
you and joshy? hell yes.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Picture4888.jpg
2/15/2024 5:38 PM EST
Let's have a drink!

Oops! Looks like a sneaky leak just spilled the beans on our next version. Guess who's stepping up to the bar? Get ready to see our main character "shaking things up" with some...
seriously stylish drinks.

Stay tuned for a taste of what's to come - it's going to be one wild party!

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Picture4880.jpg
2/15/2024 5:49 PM EST
Sizzling Soirée: Poolside & Hot Tub Havoc

Amidst the bubbling hot tub and poolside laughter, the neighbors and Erica's friends share secretive smiles, hinting at a surprise for the birthday bash and a daring game planned for the evening's excitement. It's a night brewing with anticipation and mischief, promising unforgettable twists and turns.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
View attachment 3357774

Amidst the bubbling hot tub and poolside laughter, the neighbors and Erica's friends share secretive smiles, hinting at a surprise for the birthday bash and a daring game planned for the evening's excitement. It's a night brewing with anticipation and mischief, promising unforgettable twists and turns.
That jacuzzi, how many stories could it tell us if it could speak or if they would have cameras to record everything, right? :unsure: :love: (y)

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
View attachment 3357770
2/15/2024 5:38 PM EST
Let's have a drink!

Oops! Looks like a sneaky leak just spilled the beans on our next version. Guess who's stepping up to the bar? Get ready to see our main character "shaking things up" with some...
seriously stylish drinks.

Stay tuned for a taste of what's to come - it's going to be one wild party!
On his birthday, it looks like Mc decided to treat everyone to an horny's drink :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3357774

John probably has it in his head again how to approach Lara, but stuck among other girls,:Kappa: I think the party will be hotter than it seems

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
View attachment 3357774

Something Naughty Coming Very Soon, Somebody put me in No Horny Jail :love: :love: , John and Miranda and Doesn't try to do Some Naughty Experiment How is this even Possible :unsure::love::love:.

MC should take the Chance and Take Erica & Angelica aside, What for Getting some work done for Party lol ( If u think that way then u are also Not wrong) :KEK: Joshy92 Creampie Routes Unlocked :LOL:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 3357774

Whose birthday Johns or mc’s cause it looks like John is getting all the birthday snacks Erica, Jessica & Jane? Who is with Angellica on the lounger?
Does Lara invite Tony and mc and John can take turns beating him like a pinata and accidentally drown him?

Last edited:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Whose birthday Johns or mc’s cause it looks like John is getting all the birthday snacks Erica, Jessica & Jane? Where’s Angellica or is she on the lounger with Lara & Miranda?
John is getting Side Desserts for MC's birthday I guess but for MC, he saved his Two main Courses Dessert Behind look at the Photo, John will check among Which girls Jessica and Jane are Perfect for getting as their Baby (Babysitters) lol, Who will Turn Miranda and John most wins the Place :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

MC might be Keeping Falcon Eyes on Erica and Angelica :love::LOL::LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have an idea
What if John lets me watch as he bangs all three girls?

And after he finishes inside all three I perform my boyfriend duties.
I can't have my girlfriends going to bed with cum in their vagina's after all.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Maviarab

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
if i could speak
I have an idea
What if John lets me watch as he bangs all three girls?

And after he finishes inside all three I perform my boyfriend duties.
I can't have my girlfriends going to bed with cum in their vagina's after all.
I understand, and if John ended up inside the girls' anuses, would you give all the girls a loving chococream rimjob? :unsure: :love: :KEK:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
if i could speak

I understand, and if John ended up inside the girls' anuses, would you give all the girls a loving chococream rimjob? :unsure: :love: :KEK:
I have been wanting to lick Erica's anus for a long time.
So, I will definitely put my tongue to work.

• Haha
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

Feedback Poll / Babysitters v.0.1.0.

Dear Patrons,

as the latest version 0.1.0 of Babysitters is already available for Super Supporters (5$) for quite some time, we would like to hear your feedback!

Which scene in this version did you like the most?

Thank you in advance for your reviews.

T4bbo

Massage Parlour 1st part (tease with Jessica)

Massage Parlour 2nd part (threesome surprise with Kylie)

TV news "faux pas" segment

Office Meeting - Tony Rampage

Angelica and Erica's afternoon teaching class

Angelica - photoshooting with Robert as a prop
157 votes total

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes