Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
has been nice update so far (up to mc's birthday present), very funny too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joshy92 might be on his way drooling, Hopefully Erica will get some scenes with MC (slowly slowly no issue) but She shouldn't end up with a Virgin tag lol :KEK: :KEK: or Joshy might stay heartbroken " HoneyMoon Plans " :LOL::LOL:He is Softy, Erica Needs to Spice up if Angelica can Provide still better :p

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
One yes and it's Erica but you wrote "suspect 3 other girls are virgins" you did it while you were laughing because you didn't even believe it while you were doing it :KEK: (y)
well i suspect that angelica is virgin too and erica's roomies. we'll see.

T4bbo does this game have something to do with stoperart's game?

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022

Jess had a lot of babysitter sex, Jane, you can have sex at the photo shoot, Angelica with how easy it was for the MC's cock to get into her, I have a suspicion that if not she was the reason why they moved because of so many angry wives from their previous neighborhood, No? :unsure: o_O :LOL:

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Jessica is very definitely not a virgin. Blonde girl (can't recall her name) maybe depending on route at photo shoot...Jessie no.

Reactions: Leongen43

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think Lara might let me date Erica.
Or maybe Lara and I could both date her?

That would be so romantic.

• Love
Reactions: Leongen43

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
well she already likes to wath mc to fuck other girls so ................
Sadly Lara is Not very much happy with Erica, Joshy92 should have understood by now :unsure: ( He doesn't need Lara's Permission ) Start buttering MC, Lara likes MC fucks other girls but The Girls She wants to do with or Likes , I don't think Lara will allow Erica and MC case, But Lara stays out of the house for so long, ** Coughs** ** Coughs** MC and Erica have chance and If Angelica wants to join, In the End, Joshy will be served with Tasty Creampies, Right? :KEK: :KEK: (y)

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Is there one though?
Erica as of now, Felicia (She is Unknown as of now was in Tyrone's Yoga class), Angelica as per choices, Sasha if she turns out to be a Lesbian ( These are as of Now Virgin's ) can't confirm about Dr. Wick.:unsure: Hopefully, the Virgin tag is not forever as Joshy92 believes all girls almost get some pleasure and Happiness especially Erica (dream waifu) :KEK: :KEK::love:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Nobody was a bit disappointed in the Angelica/Tyrone scene, plus it seems like a copy and paste of the MC scene. I expected Tyrone to be wilder than for him to grab her ass hard and force his giant cock into her and for her to scream. of pleasure where he will throw her on the bed doing rimjobs until she has an orgasm and at that moment he puts his cock all the way in where he grabs her hair and lifts her moving with intensity until Angelica has an orgasm urinating and falling on her bed exhausted and satisfied, that would have been better, right? :unsure: :love::love: (y)

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes