xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
The Babysitters name reminds me of Erica, Joshy92 wants to Marry Erica. So doesn't that mean Joshy has to Impress her on her field of Interest?:unsure: He might turn into a baby to Impress Erica :LOL: How does that sound? :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Big thank you from my Psychotherapist, she said that the amount of sessions to get rid of that mental image, will help her to afford a outdoor jacuzzi :cautious:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Big thank you from my Psychotherapist, she said that the amount of sessions to get rid of that mental image, will help her to afford a outdoor jacuzzi :cautious:
Is your Psychotherapist is Just like Dr. Wick if so then Let me know :devilish: , I am here waiting for her Moves on MC and May be She can give MC some Healing Medicine some really Wet medicine. I think I should calm down a lil or I will make Joshy92 BP high for Dr.Wick :KEK::KEK:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Big thank you from my Psychotherapist, she said that the amount of sessions to get rid of that mental image, will help her to afford a outdoor jacuzzi:cautious:
It's good that you help your Psychotherapist in this difficult economy :LOL: , you need him to help you with new and disturbing content, maybe it will be enough for him to build an Olympic swimming pool :KEK:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
So, your point is that you want him to make a game about babysitting?
Seems like it would be kinda dull, don't you think?
Yeah, if the games were named accurately the first one would be called "Uncle Bad Touch Gets Cucked" and this one would be called "Der Sum Hoes In Dis House!" But the first one was called Babysitter so this one is called Babysitters. Mental energy saved on naming the game must have gone into making the scintillating voiced dialogue lol.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Yeah, if the games were named accurately the first one would be called "Uncle Bad Touch Gets Cucked" and this one would be called "Der Sum Hoes In Dis House!" But the first one was called Babysitter so this one is called Babysitters. Mental energy saved on naming the game must have gone into making the scintillating voiced dialogue lol.
IMG_2768.jpeg

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I would like you to be right but the reality is that we are still very far from that word, Lara is the only one who is sexually open, Angellica is just starting out, Miranda is a special guest, Erica for when she has sex (that is not a dream or fantasy) maybe it's with the mc's son being a teenager already, I guess the name babysitters would make sense then, right?:unsure: :cry: :KEK:

Last edited:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I wonder if we will get a similar scene to the hot tub part in the first game?
Maybe Tyrone could bang Angelica while some other dude bangs Erica?
Could even add Lara to the mix to spice things up even more.
Maybe in one of the end Scenes as now Erica is Lovely and Sweet just as Tasty as Joshy Bro loves :KEK:, She is going through Slow Love Dose so have to wait. Angelica maybe Tyrone's scene possible in Pool as She has Interacted with him earlier in the End all going to Creampie's bucket list :ROFLMAO:

Joshy will Agree and Disagree to both, He is Sweet he will not call them Whore but If they Provide some Creampie then Whore can be Accepted :LOL:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I wonder if we will get a similar scene to the hot tub part in the first game?
Maybe Tyrone could bang Angelica while some other dude bangs Erica?
Could even add Lara to the mix to spice things up even more.
Angellica may have sex with Tyrone but Erica according to T4bbo maybe has sex with Angellica and Tyrone's son as the hot teacher Erica, maybe? :unsure: :KEK:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I love Lara but I do disagree with her parenting methods.
Angelica is a beautiful independent woman if she wants to be a cam girl that is her choice.

As her parents we should help guide her in her new profession.
And teach her to watch out for creeps and arseholes.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I love Lara but I do disagree with her parenting methods.
Angelica is a beautiful independent woman if she wants to be a cam girl that is her choice.

As her parents we should help guide her in her new profession.
And teach her to watch out for creeps and arseholes.
Maybe they could go to Dr.wick to help where the mc has a lot of sex with Angellica so she learns how to please men better and maybe it helps her have a good boyfriend (maybe me) and Lara maybe teaches her How to be responsible in the relationship and be unfaithful to your boyfriend, right? :unsure: :love: :KEK:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Another thing that kind of gets on my nerves with Lara.
Is she acts like Angelica only has one parent.

Lara honey Angelica is my daughter too.
We are supposed to be a team when it comes to parenting so why won't you let me help?
Maybe Lara only recognizes as parents the ones she and Angellica have sex with, if you don't hurry maybe she'll say "Tyrone daddy" after sex, the same thing would happen with John and Tony, Angellica would have a polyamorous daddy relationship and how many hot gifts will you receive for your birthday? :unsure: o_O :KEK:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Another thing that kind of gets on my nerves with Lara.
Is she acts like Angelica only has one parent.

Lara honey Angelica is my daughter too.
We are supposed to be a team when it comes to parenting so why won't you let me help?
Lara is Pretty Much Busy in her Fantasy Explorations ( Tony and Tyrone- T factor Lol). Let MC handle Angelica and Erica, He loves girls and both of the Girls Love MC, Angelica uses some Beautiful Words for MC like " Fuck me Daddy (Fogey)" :KEK: and Erica is approaching slowly towards MC crossing the Fantasy dream sea :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
In the End, Joshy will not be disappointed :LOL::love:

vvvhhhhnnn

Mar 28, 2020
Really looking forward to all the next Erica stuff - more with Angelica, another date with MC or Steve.. I'd love her and Angelica to go to a club, post makeover. She's great

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes