DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Tony either had a condom that was too thin, or he damaged it to make her receptive to raw sex immediately because she was already too horny, as he never even attempts to put one on again in later scenes, neither does she ask for one, he is very good at manipulation after all.

I'm just waiting for the moment where Lara says she has to stay late at work or is staying with a friend bit stays at Tony's house (or other guys') to get fucked all night.
My mc would say sure stay out all night if you want, me and your daughter are just going to make some home amateur movies for her biggest fan Joshy

(who has your address and knows where you work and who you did last summer :ROFLMAO: ) for her website, if you don’t want him to expose your cheating ways
IMG_2523.png IMG_2517.png

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
My mc would say sure stay out all night if you want, me and your daughter are just going to make some home amateur movies for her biggest fan Joshy

(who has your address and knows where you work and who you did last summer :ROFLMAO: ) for her website, if you don’t want him to expose your cheating ways
View attachment 3341131 View attachment 3341146
In Joshy's image I see that something is missing, where is his special sock or does he appear in another scene because he is Erica's rival, right? :unsure: o_O :KEK:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Why won't you let me love you Angelica?
Open your heart to me baby. I promise I'll treat you right.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You know Bro Angelica is Not Sweet like Erica, She falls on the Spicy side. So She might love to Tease you a Lot :LOL::KEK:. You have to Handle lil Tease Loving with her and Increase LonelyFans Project :devilish:
Angelica's spiciness is partly why I like her so much.

I have a feeling if we were married, and I was being stupid about something.
She would slap me on the face and tell me I'm being dumb.

I love women like that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: cxx and Krysis_here

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Why won't you let me love you Angelica?
Open your heart to me baby. I promise I'll treat you right.
You can love every women, as it's only platonic no one who understands that will complain.
We have fun with them and you love them, sounds like a deal to me.
That is what I call an NTR harem!

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Sorry Joshy, I think Angel would walk all over you....Erica's the one for the loving types.
Most important Angelica doesn't want to be Pregnant as She doesn't like that. She does not Want to lose her Hot figure and Maybe She can't Handle having Babies with three people :unsure:

You're right Johnny.
It's just a shame for me when a girl I really like is out of reach because of my playstyle.
But I won't change myself just to please a woman.
No worries Libra Queen Erica will Stand with by Your Side :love:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Most important Angelica doesn't want to be Pregnant as She doesn't like that. She does not Want to lose her Hot figure and Maybe She can't Handle having Babies with three people :unsure:

No worries Libra Queen Erica will Stand with by Your Side :love:
Don't forget I also have my beautiful wife.
Maybe Lara will even eat Erica out one day.

But she isn't eating any creampies
Those are for me only and she knows this.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes