DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
When did Lara get on birth control, I went back and she said she wasn't on birth control, what is the variable that decides she currently is? Or did T4bbo forget she wasn't on birth control this update, if so, he should rewrite the scene (and consequences) that she isn't on birth control.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
When did Lara get on birth control, I went back and she said she wasn't on birth control, what is the variable that decides she currently is? Or did T4bbo forget she wasn't on birth control this update, if so, he should rewrite the scene (and consequences) that she isn't on birth control.

As I already made an answer, what if the baby was born black considering that Tyrone cummed inside, hahahahaa

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
It’s not a fact that Miranda directly wants to steal Mc, the only thing I’m sure of is that Miranda sees in Mc a more mature and sexy stud for her than her husband... She wants something depraved with Mc/Lara or without Lara, because she she’s also a nymphomaniac, I wouldn’t be surprised she and her husband will invite Mc/Lara to an orgy club, unlike Lara, Miranda always acts quickly and straightforwardly

I'm convinced of your idea, Miranda is more suitable as a companion to MC than Lara, I'm on the path of hatred between Lara and MC, so I hope for a nice ending between them separated, Laura as a character, I totally dislike her.

Reactions: RNasc4444

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
As I already made an answer, what if the baby was born black considering that Tyrone cummed inside, hahahahaa
Could've been a safe day, buit she explicitly says she would've gotten pregnant if she wasn't on birth control this time, so with the NTR continuity, if Tony cums inside her pussy in the most recent scene she should get pregnant, and leave it up to the player to decide whether she gets an plan-b pill or not, the Dr. Wick visits might be too soon after that to show her pregnant, or she already gave birth, so it would be fine not showing her pregnant in the present.

And if the baby was born black, so what, it's not like it matters yet in the present.

Reactions: alyssssssssss

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Everybody makes jokes but nobody seems to know the answer bro..

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
ever heard of PEARL Index? each contraceptive has its own failure rate. so there is always some leeway...

Edit: just checked, the typical failure rate of the pill is given as 2,4-7%... no real suspense of disbelief needed..

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Could've been a safe day, buit she explicitly says she would've gotten pregnant if she wasn't on birth control this time, so with the NTR continuity, if Tony cums inside her pussy in the most recent scene she should get pregnant, and leave it up to the player to decide whether she gets an plan-b pill or not, the Dr. Wick visits might be too soon after that to show her pregnant, or she already gave birth, so it would be fine not showing her pregnant in the present.

And if the baby was born black, so what, it's not like it matters yet in the present.
Plan A ( Not let them Cum Inside) or Plan B ( using Condom) or Plan C (Pills)
Whichever plan is take No one can Stop Lara from getting Pregnant by Tony or Tyrone with the number of events and upcoming events :KEK: , Either ways MC will face Problem in the Future :ROFLMAO: (He should also have Plans Ready for now ). And Dr. Wick is a Psychiatrist like that, IDK if She will help Lara as She is assigned for MC and his Problems not Lara's.

I'm convinced of your idea, Miranda is more suitable as a companion to MC than Lara, I'm on the path of hatred between Lara and MC, so I hope for a nice ending between them separated, Laura as a character, I totally dislike her.
Miranda is Already the Companion of John and She has having Pretty much Open relationship with John ( A lot Open Lol) She knows Where John goes and have Hookups, Vise Versa John knows all about Miranda. If She comes then She will add Spice in MC's Life against Lara and Tony. :LOL:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
ever heard of PEARL Index? each contraceptive has its own failure rate. so there is always some leeway...

Edit: just checked, the typical failure rate of the pill is given as 2,4-7%... no real suspense of disbelief needed..
No, but I’ve heard of a pearl necklace? As long as they cum in Lara’s ass or on her face or mouth, she should be safe :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Krysis_here and cxx

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
No, but I’ve heard of a pearl necklace? As long as they cum in Lara’s ass or on her face or mouth, she should be safe :ROFLMAO:
OMG you reminded me of Pearl Necklace which Reminds me of Dr.Wick, She wears them a Lot still Why MC is Waiting, and Why is even Dr is waiting in the Imagination of MC's Cock :love::love: She Should hop on and MC seems to Like Pearl :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
No, but I’ve heard of a pearl necklace? As long as they cum in Lara’s ass or on her face or mouth, she should be safe:ROFLMAO:
My wife uses a cervical cap to prevent pregnancy, but nothing of that is mentioned in the game. I suppose Lara, Angellica and maybe Erica could end up pregnant with the mc (or someone else :LOL: ) like what happened in babysitter, right?:unsure:o_O:love:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So, I have been playing the first game.
And I have changed my mind again.
Now I want to see Tyrone destroy Erica's pussy.

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
My wife uses a cervical cap to prevent pregnancy, but nothing of that is mentioned in the game. I suppose Lara, Angellica and maybe Erica could end up pregnant with the mc (or someone else :LOL: ) like what happened in babysitter, right?:unsure:o_O:love:
She has mentioned multiple times not to be on birth control, but without our knowledge she suddenly is, that's the problem, why mention it to then suddenly change it without a small scene of her wanting to be on birth control or a choice for the player to decide that?

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I would like it to happen too, but according to T4bbo, Erica's progress in sex will be slow, very slow and it is possible that Tyrone will have gray hair on his balls when it happens and maybe she will be the babysitter for the Angellica babies, right?:unsure: :LOL:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I think she only want the MC's dick, so that will probably never happen unless she gets raped through drugs or alcohol usage (obviously by someone who wants that to happen to her).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leongen43
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes