Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I would like it to happen too, but according to T4bbo, Erica's progress in sex will be slow, very slow and it is possible that Tyrone will have gray hair on his balls when it happens and maybe she will be the babysitter for the Angellica babies, right?:unsure: :LOL:
I'm at my reaction limit.
But that is funny as hell :ROFLMAO:

That's not really how that works, that's only with a faithful wife.
It's how it works for me in this game though.
If Lara gets pregnant, I will still love her and I will put my name on the birth certificate.
I will consider the baby mine.

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I'm at my reaction limit.
But that is funny as hell :ROFLMAO:

It's how it works for me in this game though.
If Lara gets pregnant, I will still love her and I will put my name on the birth certificate.
I will consider the baby mine.
It's okay Joshy when you can
Exactly, father is the one who raise the baby, not only the one who lays the seed, also as always, here I leave my card for whatever you need, Mr. Joshy. :LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
She has mentioned multiple times not to be on birth control, but without our knowledge she suddenly is, that's the problem, why mention it to then suddenly change it without a small scene of her wanting to be on birth control or a choice for the player to decide that?
If I don't have a bad memory, they had already asked him about the pills, he said that he was going to implement them but I think it came to nothing, we don't have the option to choose and we are not clear if he is taking or that the pill is not 100% safe, the truth is I don't know for sure, possessed baby Tony or snickers baby Tyrone maybe? :unsure: :eek:o_O:LOL:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
OMG you reminded me of Pearl Necklace which Reminds me of Dr.Wick, She wears them a Lot still Why MC is Waiting, and Why is even Dr is waiting in the Imagination of MC's Cock :love::love: She Should hop on and MC seems to Like Pearl :devilish:
patient and doctor relationship issue.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
patient and doctor relationship issue.
Pretty Much :LOL::LOL: and the Doctor needs to Examine Some Good Milk :LOL: , Doctor seems to fall in an Imaginary Horny Love trap by MC She might be Approaching :devilish: IDK in Which speed T4bbo kept her but She will soon

If I don't have a bad memory, they had already asked him about the pills, he said that he was going to implement them but I think it came to nothing, we don't have the option to choose and we are not clear if he is taking or that the pill is not 100% safe, the truth is I don't know for sure, possessed baby Tony or snickers baby Tyrone maybe? :unsure: :eek:o_O:LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
There has been a modification to the script; initially, Lara wasn't using contraception. However, after thoughtful reflection on her reckless behavior, we made the decision to alter it. Now, she is using contraception, but she accidentally forgets (not on purpose) to take it if certain intimate encounters occur frequently with a specific character.

Last edited:

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
There has been a modification to the script; initially, Lara wasn't using contraception. However, after thoughtful reflection on her reckless behavior, we made the decision to alter it. Now, she is using contraception, but she accidentally "forgets" to take it if certain intimate encounters occur frequently with a specific character.
Thank you for clearing that up. Do you mean later on or has that already happend on one of the routes in the game now?

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
There has been a modification to the script; initially, Lara wasn't using contraception. However, after thoughtful reflection on her reckless behavior, we made the decision to alter it. Now, she is using contraception, but she accidentally "forgets" to take it if certain intimate encounters occur frequently with a specific character.
OK, I guess it's okay because it's a game but in the real world it would be like playing the lottery to do something like that, the best method would be for Tony or Tyrone to use a condom optionally or for Lara to use a cervical cap at some point, right? :unsure:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
OK, I guess it's okay because it's a game but in the real world it would be like playing the lottery to do something like that, the best method would be for Tony or Tyrone to use a condom optionally or for Lara to use a cervical cap at some point, right? :unsure:
Well if Lara gets pregnant it’s either Tony’s, Tyrone’s, or Johns, don’t think she’s had sex with anyone else yet right?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
There has been a modification to the script; initially, Lara wasn't using contraception. However, after thoughtful reflection on her reckless behavior, we made the decision to alter it. Now, she is using contraception, but she accidentally forgets (not on purpose) to take it if certain intimate encounters occur frequently with a specific character.
So she will have sex with others more frequently from now on (both sharing and cheating)?

Wil she cheat with Tyrone or John even though it started as sharing in the future? She thinks she cucks the MC, but he still gets action on the side.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Well, don't have sex...? :ROFLMAO: Of course she will have sex either with others or with her husband. it is even quite likely that she will become pregnant again from her husband.
On her bad relationship path she might have sex with others more than with him at some point, so on that path he shouldn't be the one to knock her up, he'll probably knock up Erica instead.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just had the sexiest idea ever.
What if Tyrone has a threesome with Erica & Angelica and Erica records it for me to watch?

You see in this fantasy of mine Erica & I are happily together and very deeply in love.
She asks me about certain fantasies I have so that's when she goes to Angelica for advice.

And Angelica comes up with the threesome idea for her online streaming business.
That way everybody wins Angelica gets money
Erica gets a good dicking and I get to see it and I get a memento.

• Sad
  • Hey there
Reactions: Leongen43 and cxx

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
On her bad relationship path she might have sex with others more than with him at some point, so on that path he shouldn't be the one to knock her up, he'll probably knock up Erica instead.
It goes without saying that this will be the case. it's just that you wrote the previous comments as if she had don't had sex with others before :Kappa: As for Erica, it is quite possible that she will indeed be pregnant in the future with Mc...

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
If I remember Back to Updates, Is Condom is Even a Safer Option? :unsure: Like Lara used a Condom on Tyrone first and tore up the reason Excessive Big Horse Size Mushroom head dick, She used the Condom on MC and it tore because the Reason was thick and Big, But I have a Question Why did it tear While Office sex between Lara- Tony scene, Is it due to Expiration of Condom or :KEK::KEK::KEK: ??

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
It goes without saying that this will be the case. it's just that you wrote the previous comments as if she had don't had sex with others before :Kappa: As for Erica, it is quite possible that she will indeed be pregnant in the future with Mc...
I meant if she'd have sex with others more frequently.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
If I remember Back to Updates, Is Condom is Even a Safer Option? :unsure: Like Lara used a Condom on Tyrone first and tore up the reason Excessive Big Horse Size Mushroom head dick, She used the Condom on MC and it tore because the Reason was thick and Big, But I have a Question Why did it tear While Office sex between Tony scene in Office, Is it due to Expiration of Condom or :KEK::KEK::KEK: ??

Tony either had a condom that was too thin, or he damaged it to make her receptive to raw sex immediately because she was already too horny, as he never even attempts to put one on again in later scenes, neither does she ask for one, he is very good at manipulation after all.

I'm just waiting for the moment where Lara says she has to stay late at work or is staying with a friend but stays at Tony's house (or other guys') to get fucked all night.

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Will Tyrone invite Lara to his house after her next yoga session with him, I've been waiting for that to happen ever since the first session, having her get fucked until she passes out, unintentionally staying the night is fun too (how will she explain that?)

Reactions: Tophun and Eet_Fuk
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes