Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
He hasn't shared on the patreon for 3 months. He promised to update in January but didn't keep it, but he has 686 patreons. It's interesting..
what exactly is interesting there:unsure:

thats just normal thingy, the way the world goes around...
it would be interesting if supporters drop pledging as soon as the dev start to mingle with milkrl stuff.

and perhaps i would understand if those dev has some really nice roundy asses:p
as they shake it slooowly walking away, poor guys are just too hypnotized, cant take eyes/support from that "booty" for a while:BootyTime:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bruno3

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
He's had a lot of personal tragedy in the past year which is well-documented in this thread. Some of you don't bother to research and therefore speak from ignorance. Others of you know, but complain and whine anyway and therefore speak with malice and spite.

In this thread and a few dozen others there seems to be an undercurrent of desire to control others. Those people mock and deride patrons for giving money to devs whom they have decided are unworthy. In simple terms, that's between the donor and the receiver and it's none of their business. I know that logic and common sense won't keep those people from their incessant complaints, but I take comfort in knowing those complainers are howling at the moon.

Dec 29, 2021
Users please, please don't play this childish guessing game like AWAM. Maybe like this, maybe that... :sleep:

maverick@79

Mar 4, 2019
He's had a lot of personal tragedy in the past year which is well-documented in this thread. Some of you don't bother to research and therefore speak from ignorance. Others of you know, but complain and whine anyway and therefore speak with malice and spite.

In this thread and a few dozen others there seems to be an undercurrent of desire to control others. Those people mock and deride patrons for giving money to devs whom they have decided are unworthy. In simple terms, that's between the donor and the receiver and it's none of their business. I know that logic and common sense won't keep those people from their incessant complaints, but I take comfort in knowing those complainers are howling at the moon.
being silent for long stretches makes people worry

zircoin

Oct 18, 2019

Even if he is going through something he could take a minute to say so on his patron for all the people that are still so supporting him. Instead he makes promises he doesn't keep, and disappears for long stretches of time without telling his patrons who have been through the same thing repeatedly why.

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
So after we know how things will look in the future, there will be another update. After all, I was(!) a patron and would be interested in a sequel.

Reactions: 1879

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
"Your message was deleted for trolling."

LOL.

Okay, sure, whatever.

Hey mods, why don't you worry more about getting these gross Brazzers ads off the message board instead, okay?
What exactly were you trolling though? If it was the one I replied to, I didn't think it was trolling. It's the truth when it comes to a lot of devs. My response was deleted and I was like 'it wasn't even that bad' lol. I guess if they got you for "trolling" then maybe they went back and deleted the ones in response to "erase" it from history, lol.

ReturnofPoncho

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Even if he is going through something he could take a minute to say so on his patron for all the people that are still so supporting him. Instead he makes promises he doesn't keep, and disappears for long stretches of time without telling his patrons who have been through the same thing repeatedly why.
I think no one is supporting him, as he actually paused the support when he disappeared. Would have been nice if there was an update to why but at least his supporters are not continually paying for nothing.

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Did something? There was a mass exodus from his discord the other day.

Edit: To be clear, I'm well aware of all of the issues going on with the game. Was just wonder if there was a new development that made people go "I'm out"

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes