Aug 13, 2016
dont know if its possible but would be great if t4bbo could pass the project to some other team if he is not going to continue with it, maybe still getting a small cut/percentage from the monthly revenue from patreon, or just sell the assets, story, etc at once so it can be win for both sides. would also be a win for the overtaking team since they will already have a ready fanbase of the game. dont know it would work out irl, just hope the game could continue lol

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
dont know if its possible but would be great if t4bbo could pass the project to some other team if he is not going to continue with it, maybe still getting a small cut/percentage from the monthly revenue from patreon, or just sell the assets, story, etc at once so it can be win for both sides. would also be a win for the overtaking team since they will already have a ready fanbase of the game. dont know it would work out irl, just hope the game could continue lol
Sell it to NLT media, they put out updates every two weeks

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
he could pass but it wouldn't be same agame.
It hasn't been the same since BurtReynoldsMustache left Babysitter. Yeah, he came in and proofread the new writer, but that wasn't the same....and I didn't feel like the writing did much in Babysitters.

I actually use Jessica in my game. Mostly as like a little easter egg, but do have her in a few scenes here and there. The scenes I have her in, it's her. I try to keep her personality similar to how BurtReynoldsMustache had it. Initially, I had her in it as a nod to T4bbo and Babysitter for getting me started and then kept her in as the easter egg gag since I like the character a lot. If Babysitters does become abandoned officially, then I might think about carving a spot for her in the main story. I don't want to do anything like that until it becomes "official" it's abandoned though.

ReturnofPoncho

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Is BurtReynoldsMustache developing any games right now? Hopefully with FD?

It hasn't been the same since BurtReynoldsMustache left Babysitter. Yeah, he came in and proofread the new writer, but that wasn't the same....and I didn't feel like the writing did much in Babysitters.

I actually use Jessica in my game. Mostly as like a little easter egg, but do have her in a few scenes here and there. The scenes I have her in, it's her. I try to keep her personality similar to how BurtReynoldsMustache had it. Initially, I had her in it as a nod to T4bbo and Babysitter for getting me started and then kept her in as the easter egg gag since I like the character a lot. If Babysitters does become abandoned officially, then I might think about carving a spot for her in the main story. I don't want to do anything like that until it becomes "official" it's abandoned though.

ReturnofPoncho

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Thank you both. I always had a good relationship with the wife on my gameplay, so I've just forgot that particular scene haha

Reactions: Mac182
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes